Steven Tyler sued for sexual assault by another woman (TMZ)

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

VinceVanLane
Playing Frat Parties

Steven Tyler sued for sexual assault by another woman (TMZ)

Post by VinceVanLane »

https://www.tmz.com/2023/11/02/steven-t ... e-bellino/

Steven Tyler allegedly sexually assaulted a woman in a New York City phone booth back in the '70s ... that's the claim from his accuser in a new lawsuit she's filed nearly 50 years after the alleged incidents.

The accuser, Jeanne Bellino, says she was a 17-year-old model in NYC when a friend arranged for them to meet Aerosmith and party with them. She says she was walking down 6th Ave with Tyler and his entourage when she made a comment about a song lyric that rubbed him the wrong way.

In docs, obtained by TMZ, Bellino claims Tyler grabbed her and shoved her into a phone booth, where he stuck his tongue down her throat, groped her body, pinned her against the wall of the booth and began "humping her pretending to have sex." She says his pants were on, but she could tell he was aroused.

She says she got out of the phone booth, but then stayed with the group and went to a nearby hotel. Bellino's reasoning for remaining with the group was that she needed her friend for transportation. Once in the hotel room, she alleges Tyler pulled the same routine he did in the phone booth -- groping and humping her while clothed -- but abruptly left the room.

At that point, Bellino claims she fled the hotel and took a cab ride home ... where she immediately told her sister what had allegedly happened with Tyler.

In the suit, Bellino says she still requires medication to deal with "long term physical injury" associated with her trauma. She's suing the Aerosmith frontman for damages.

Tyler was also sued for sexual assault last year, when Julia Holcomb claimed they met in 1973 when she was 16.

As for Bellino's lawsuit, she's claiming Tyler committed "at least one misdemeanor or felony." That's important because there's no statute of limitation for certain types of felony sexual assault under NY state law.

We've reached out to Tyler's reps for comment, no word back yet.

The behavior doesn't seem that far fetched and sounds believable enough, but anybody who waits 50 years to sue anybody is a fucking idiot, or a liar, or both.

"Nope, I'm not gonna report it or sue him immediately, or year later, or in 1980, 1985, 1987 (when they blew up again), 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015, or 2020. I'm gonna wait until 2023. I'm gonna let almost 50 years go by and then complain that I've had to deal with a long term physical injury due to my trauma. I've suffered since 1975 because of this."

She's waited to try and get paid when she's 65. I guess she needs some retirement money.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Steven Tyler sued for sexual assault by another woman (TMZ)

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Pay no attention to the fact that she alleges this happened 48 years ago...

Let that sink in...

F#@K her, and her attorneys... and any Judge or court that doesn't throw this lawsuit directly into the garbage!

$tEvil
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Ridiculous. After 50 years the statute of limitations has run. F her
The power of Sludge compels you.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

It took her 50 years to stop being embarrassed that 70 lb Steven Tyler dry humping her in a phone booth gave her lifelong physical disabilities.

If she were truly that hurt by the incident, there's no way it would have gone unnoticed. She continued to hang out with the band, and no one noticed her horrible traumatic injury?

I have no doubt Tyler was a total pig to this and many other women. I call bullshit on this lifelong physical trauma thing.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

I meannnn, we can all agree that every seventies rock star is just hoping they get to the grave before all of the now-60-year-old teenagers they fucked come out of the woodwork all lawyered up, right?
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Sleek wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:18 am I meannnn, we can all agree that every seventies rock star is just hoping they get to the grave before all of the now-60-year-old teenagers they fucked come out of the woodwork all lawyered up, right?
Absolutely.
Image Image
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Imagine if Lori Maddox and her surviving friends teamed up.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Did she sleep through the whole metoo movement.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Sleek wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:18 am I meannnn, we can all agree that every seventies rock star is just hoping they get to the grave before all of the now-60-year-old teenagers they fucked come out of the woodwork all lawyered up, right?
Correct. The whole #MeToo movement emboldened the crap out of a ton of women, and when all the gold digging whores who got porked by a famous rock star back in the day realized they could milk that movement for a quick buck, things like this started happening. Tyler’s a womanizer, no doubt, but weren’t they all?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by JackieDaytona »

The lawsuits for the 80s hairbands will be good to go in the next 10 years.
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Who will the 80s groupies go after? JBJ? Crue guys?
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by JackieDaytona »

BDG135 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:47 pm Who will the 80s groupies go after? JBJ? Crue guys?
Obviously Motley Crue. Guns N Roses perhaps. You know they did some crazy shit in that house behind Guitar Center. It's gotta be a band that made a lot of money and still has it. You know Ratt were sleazy too but it's not like any chick is gonna come forward after 40 years and sue Blotzer. Who would want that embarrassment?
Last edited by JackieDaytona on Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

Mister Freeze wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:34 am When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy.
it's true it's damn true.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

“got out of the phone booth, but then stayed with the group and went to a nearby hotel.”
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

This totally reminds me of when I got dry humped by a hyperactive Chihuahua. He jumped on my leg like it was a stripper pole and had his way with it.

Now that I'm thinking about it this crossed some gender boundaries and species too!! The horror!!!!

It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

I'm just waiting for one to go after Gene Simmons and him declaring, nobody knew what we looked like in the 70s, wasn't me, could have been any geezer with long hair! Besides, I wear a wig, never had long hair!
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

JackieDaytona wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:26 pm
BDG135 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:47 pm Who will the 80s groupies go after? JBJ? Crue guys?
Obviously Motley Crue. Guns N Roses perhaps.
Poison.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

I can imagine someone saying, "I was 16. He didn't say a word and just pushed my head down towards his pelvis."
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Nobodyspecial
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Nobodyspecial »

I agree 48 years later is a joke. That being Said, Tyler does terrible things with underage girls and nobody bats an eye, Nugent does it and everyone shits all over him.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

Headline makes it sound like Tyler is a woman.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Nobodyspecial wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:56 am I agree 48 years later is a joke. That being Said, Tyler does terrible things with underage girls and nobody bats an eye, Nugent does it and everyone shits all over him.
Tyler isn't aligned with a group that considers itself the bastion of 'family values' and, more importantly, ke keeps his mouth shut.
ImageImage
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:24 am Imagine if Lori Maddox and her surviving friends teamed up.
From 2018:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/ ... ll-groupie

"Mattix was under the age of consent, she says, when Page pursued her. Post-#MeToo, does she see the situation differently? “I think that’s what made me start seeing it from a different perspective because I did read a few [articles], and I thought: ‘Shit, maybe,’” she says. As for whether Page was in the wrong: “That’s an interesting question. I never thought there was anything wrong with it, but maybe there was. I used to get letters telling me he was a paedophile, but I’d never think of him like that. He never abused me, ever.” Still, Mattix sounds conflicted – rapturous reminiscences (“honestly, I had a great time”) are followed by cautionary notes. “I don’t think underage girls should sleep with guys,” she says. “I wouldn’t want this for anybody’s daughter. My perspective is changing as I get older and more cynical.”
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

GoodJudge wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:05 am
Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:24 am Imagine if Lori Maddox and her surviving friends teamed up.
From 2018:

"Mattix was under the age of consent, she says, when Page pursued her. Post-#MeToo, does she see the situation differently? “I think that’s what made me start seeing it from a different perspective because I did read a few [articles], and I thought: ‘Shit, maybe,’” she says. As for whether Page was in the wrong: “That’s an interesting question. I never thought there was anything wrong with it, but maybe there was. I used to get letters telling me he was a paedophile, but I’d never think of him like that. He never abused me, ever.” Still, Mattix sounds conflicted – rapturous reminiscences (“honestly, I had a great time”) are followed by cautionary notes. “I don’t think underage girls should sleep with guys,” she says. “I wouldn’t want this for anybody’s daughter. My perspective is changing as I get older and more cynical.”
This sounds callous, but this is indicative of a larger issue. Yes, women need to be heard and men need to be held accountable. But we’re also teaching our daughters that they should feel a certain way about certain things. She’s basically saying she didn’t even consider feeling a certain way until she was told to. I’ve heard women talk about having their ass slapped and they act like it was the same as rape. They carry that trauma around like they stormed the beach at Normandy when in reality, it wouldn’t be so impactful if they weren’t being told how horrible it was. The downside of all of the metoo stuff is the trivializing of what real abuse is. Not that it comes down to me to define “real” abuse, but I think we can all agree there are levels to everything, and I’ve seen those lines blurred. I tell my girlfriend’s daughter all the time that any dickhead dude who treats her disrespectfully isn’t a reflection on her. That’s their issue. There’s too much of the opposite, these days.
Image Image
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

So because Pagey fucked a 14yo girl in 5-star hotels and fed her room service French fries, it wasn't really abuse? :roll:
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:31 pm So because Pagey fucked a 14yo girl in 5-star hotels and fed her room service French fries, it wasn't really abuse? :roll:
[/qu

Because he was famous and she got to be by proxy. If he was just an ordinary guy she wouldn't be reflecting so fondly. #Metoo is saying "Don't sugarcoat it Sis, you WERE abused whether you're mad about it now or not." And they're not wrong.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

So suing Stephen in 1982 when he was completely strung out and broke wasn’t good enough?
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
DrumminAway
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by DrumminAway »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:31 pm So because Pagey fucked a 14yo girl in 5-star hotels and fed her room service French fries, it wasn't really abuse? :roll:
They were fried in truffle oil so no, it most definitely is not abuse.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:27 am
GoodJudge wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:05 am
From 2018:

This sounds callous, but this is indicative of a larger issue. Yes, women need to be heard and men need to be held accountable. But we’re also teaching our daughters that they should feel a certain way about certain things. She’s basically saying she didn’t even consider feeling a certain way until she was told to. I’ve heard women talk about having their ass slapped and they act like it was the same as rape. They carry that trauma around like they stormed the beach at Normandy when in reality, it wouldn’t be so impactful if they weren’t being told how horrible it was. The downside of all of the metoo stuff is the trivializing of what real abuse is. Not that it comes down to me to define “real” abuse, but I think we can all agree there are levels to everything, and I’ve seen those lines blurred. I tell my girlfriend’s daughter all the time that any dickhead dude who treats her disrespectfully isn’t a reflection on her. That’s their issue. There’s too much of the opposite, these days.
Yeah, you tell those women how it really is. 😏
ImageImage
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

That's not at all what he said.

It seems like you are projecting.