Paul Stanley gets heckled at Hollywood Bowl

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Paul Stanley gets heckled at Hollywood Bowl

Post by BernieTaupson »

Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Paul Stanley gets heckled at Hollywood Bowl

Post by Black Stuff »

hahhaha love it. But who is the tool spending all the cash to be able to say it? LOL!
The power of Sludge compels you.
Metal Judge
Headlining Clubs

Post by Metal Judge »

WTF!!! Why go? Why go and see a band perform that don't? Who the fuck would pay for this? These guys should be doing shows for free at this point if that's how they are going to perform. Free or just stop already!
mfgtr
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by mfgtr »

Proud to have gotten to know them , spend time with them AND BAIL ON THEM when they became more interested in action figures than killer songs.

PATHETIC
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Anyone in the crowd, acting like this, like an ass, deserves to be humiliated with the lights on, and everyone staring at them.

The time Gene Simmons took off his bass, left the stage, and walked thru the crowd, to the upper balcony and admonished an idiot for his behavior.

I like this response myself...

Bravo Gene!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7_VuQANEdE

$tEvil
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

he should have been tossed out. Everyone knows what they are doing live, and they don't care.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

I'm actually not sure if the guy was "heckling" Paul. I think he was (in his own derp way), playing along with Paul's lame joke.

"Heh-heh... Milli Vanilli... heh-heh..."

You gotta remember, KISS fans are really stupid. Especially ones who pay for these shitty meet-and-greets.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

keyofgee wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:09 am he should have been tossed out. Everyone knows what they are doing live, and they don't care.
Not true. I can't tell you how many people have told me then went to see KISS and have no clue they're lipsycing.

Quit trying to justify fraud.
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

Mister Freeze wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:01 pm
You gotta remember, KISS fans are really stupid. Especially ones who pay for these shitty meet-and-greets.

I watched the OP video and the Gene video and my god does every utterance from the crowd sound ‘double-digit IQ’ to me. Like straight up South Park ‘RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE’ crowd caliber intelligence.

If the world’s population dwindled to just Kiss fans and Five Finger Death Punch fans, we would truly be living in Idiocracy.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:43 am Anyone in the crowd, acting like this, like an ass, deserves to be humiliated with the lights on, and everyone staring at them.

The time Gene Simmons took off his bass, left the stage, and walked thru the crowd, to the upper balcony and admonished an idiot for his behavior.

Bravo Gene!

$tEvil
This was awesome to see in person and Josh Martin from anal cunt isn’t some random guy
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Dyslexicheart »

Kiss needs to be called out on this at every single opportunity. They're bald face liars about the lip-synching and it's pathetic.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Playboyliquor59 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:59 pm
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:43 am Anyone in the crowd, acting like this, like an ass, deserves to be humiliated with the lights on, and everyone staring at them.

Bravo Gene!

$tEvil
This was awesome to see in person and Josh Martin from anal cunt isn’t some random guy
No clue who the guy was, that did it... if this is/was him, he's def a C#nt!

$tEvil
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

Dyslexicheart wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:13 pm Kiss needs to be called out on this at every single opportunity. They're bald face liars about the lip-synching and it's pathetic.
Agreed 100%
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

SterileEyes1 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:44 pm

I watched the OP video and the Gene video and my god does every utterance from the crowd sound ‘double-digit IQ’ to me. Like straight up South Park ‘RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE’ crowd caliber intelligence.

If the world’s population dwindled to just Kiss fans and Five Finger Death Punch fans, we would truly be living in Idiocracy.
Yeah, judging large groups of people by concert utterances is an excellent indication of your superiority.
If America's population dwindles to the likes of you, we will be conquered by a foreign power so fast you'll suddenly appreciate what you had. Back when you could scream social injustice without having to experience it. Back when you vilified and canceled those who would have given us a fighting chance. Before we accommodated your every whine to the point of lowering requirements for the Army so you can be out of shape and belligerent with no intention of ever fighting for this country, but maybe leak a few secrets if given the opportunity.
One day your life may depend on the likes of those you criticize.
Newsted's FU Money
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Newsted's FU Money »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:38 pm Before we accommodated your every whine to the point of lowering requirements for the Army so you can be out of shape and belligerent with no intention of ever fighting for this country, but maybe leak a few secrets if given the opportunity.
So are you saying the KISS Army is a REAL Army?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

Dude read ‘double-digit IQ’ and felt personally attacked. I get it.

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:38 pm Yeah, judging large groups of people by concert utterances is an excellent indication of your superiority.
If America's population dwindles to the likes of you, we will be conquered by a foreign power so fast you'll suddenly appreciate what you had. Back when you could scream social injustice without having to experience it. Back when you vilified and canceled those who would have given us a fighting chance. Before we accommodated your every whine to the point of lowering requirements for the Army so you can be out of shape and belligerent with no intention of ever fighting for this country, but maybe leak a few secrets if given the opportunity.
^ this is the sort of guy who answers yes in a poll when asked “do you think you would be able to defeat a lion in a fight”.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:38 pm

Yeah, judging large groups of people by concert utterances is an excellent indication of your superiority.
Good grief. It's too much to ask that ONE FUCKING THREAD poking fun at the bands and fans we love to poke fun at doesn't digress to this bullshit? When DDM is lurking, yes, it's TOO MUCH TO ASK.
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Dyslexicheart »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:38 pm

Can't you just fuck off once and for all you fucking moron?
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

According to the comments section, that guy heckling Gene eventually got drunk and died from doing tricks on an escalator.
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

SterileEyes1 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:21 pm Dude read ‘double-digit IQ’ and felt personally attacked. I get it.
I know my response is disproportionate to the source motivator, but for the record I do not chime in and cause drama on every political thread. Far from it. But sterilize is the type of guy that needs to be addressed.

The majority of the left support Palestine. Yet they don't see the irony in their wildly irresponsible one-size-fits- all Nazi accusations.

Leftists use every avenue including violence to shut down opposing views. Somehow such action is anti-fascist.

They will surround and threaten conservatives in mobs, in public or even at their homes.

It's not the same thing as terrorism they claim

How is this justified?

The empowering of misfits. (mojo, sterilize)

Often young people with identity issues who never would have thrown a punch in high school for fear of getting their asses kicked dreamed that they would have.

Enter the hidden powers. They knew the hate rage and violence dwelling inside the likes of many of you here. All it took was some encouragement. There are a lot of serious issues in this country that need to be actively solved. But half of the country literally waits for their cue to lose their shit and be proactive for a day. And they have reassurance of no consequences.

For once in their life they feel validated and loved.

And as long as they can get away with it, they will come from behind and swing a baseball bat at someone's head before running off to make a video about how they whacked a "Nazi"

You are scary fucks. But ultimately I know that your misguided beliefs are going to bite you in the ass. What sucks is we'll all have to suffer over it
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote:According to the comments section, that guy heckling Gene eventually got drunk and died from doing tricks on an escalator.

https://metalinjection.net/this-is-just ... -escalator
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:33 am According to the comments section, that guy heckling Gene eventually got drunk and died from doing tricks on an escalator.
""""""""""""""" that guy heckling Gene eventually got drunk and died from doing tricks on an escalator.""""""""""""""""

Perfect.

$tEvil
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:04 pm
Wednesday 13 Fan wrote:According to the comments section, that guy heckling Gene eventually got drunk and died from doing tricks on an escalator.

https://metalinjection.net/this-is-just ... -escalator
I love his bio description on Metal Archives:

Died of: Fell off escalator

But I hate the fact Anal Cunt isn't even on the site.

:lol:
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

1) see that I have a notification that DDM responded to something I said.

2) smile to self.

3) scroll and see that he’s made yet another lengthy diatribe, but don’t actually read it.

4) smile to self again.

5) make post documenting my pleasant experience.

6) move on with life.

:D

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:57 pm
SterileEyes1 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:21 pm Dude read ‘double-digit IQ’ and felt personally attacked. I get it.
I know my response is disproportionate to the source motivator, but for the record I do not chime in and cause drama on every political thread. Far from it. But sterilize is the type of guy that needs to be addressed.

The majority of the left support Palestine. Yet they don't see the irony in their wildly irresponsible one-size-fits- all Nazi accusations.

Leftists use every avenue including violence to shut down opposing views. Somehow such action is anti-fascist.

They will surround and threaten conservatives in mobs, in public or even at their homes.

How is this justified?

Often young people with identity issues who never would have thrown a punch in high school for fear of getting their asses kicked dreamed that they would have.

Enter the hidden powers. They knew the hate rage and violence dwelling inside the likes of many of you here. All it took was some encouragement. There are a lot of serious issues in this country that need to be actively solved. But half of the country literally waits for their cue to lose their shit and be proactive for a day. And they have reassurance of no consequences.

And as long as they can get away with it, they will come from behind and swing a baseball bat at someone's head before running off to make a video about how they whacked a "Nazi"

You are scary fucks. But ultimately I know that your misguided beliefs are going to bite you in the ass. What sucks is we'll all have to suffer over it
wtf are you braying about, moron? :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

grishnak boss wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:37 pm

How is this justified?

wtf are you braying about, moron? :lol:
A summation of what Tucker Carlson told him to think.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

How is this justified?

What the FUCK has that got to do with a funny thread about Paul Stanley on Metal Sludge? Seriously? Is it paranoid schizophrenia? Or do you just have so little going on in your life that you feel the need to politicise everything? And if so, to what end? You think people will read a big wall of rambling nonsense like that and go “gee, that guy is right”? Because it ain’t happening. No one has ever changed their mind politically by reading a kooky post on the internet. You just look unhinged.

You Americans are wild.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

They're Misfits? Which one pretends to be Glen?
ImageImage