Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in traffic

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

User avatar
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1620
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:17 am
Location: DTLV

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by Nate S Axel »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:00 pm Teach me something…

What is cis?
That means you're normal.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
metalslayer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1212
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: SD CA

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by metalslayer »

daveg wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:19 am
metalslayer wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:59 am
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:00 pm Teach me something…

What is cis?
I did not know either…….

“ Cisgender (often shortened to cis; sometimes cissexual) is a term used to describe a person whose gender identity corresponds to their sex assigned at birth. The word cisgender is the antonym of transgender. The prefix cis- is Latin and means on this side of.”
What???
So I'm born a male and enjoy being a male and want to be a male... that makes me cis??
I might need further clarification
According to Google that is what is going on…. I have never felt so old and out of touch in my life
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4625
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:19 am

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by daveg »

metalslayer wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:29 pm
daveg wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:19 am
metalslayer wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:59 am

I did not know either…….

“ Cisgender (often shortened to cis; sometimes cissexual) is a term used to describe a person whose gender identity corresponds to their sex assigned at birth. The word cisgender is the antonym of transgender. The prefix cis- is Latin and means on this side of.”
What???
So I'm born a male and enjoy being a male and want to be a male... that makes me cis??
I might need further clarification
According to Google that is what is going on…. I have never felt so old and out of touch in my life
You and me both :D

I was in a bar last week and gave a young server a big tip cause of exceptional service. Dude looked at me and said Deadass????
I looked at my daughter and she laughed and said "just say yes"
User avatar
Kerry67
Recording Debut Album
Posts: 834
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:13 pm

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by Kerry67 »

daveg wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:19 am
metalslayer wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:59 am
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:00 pm Teach me something…

What is cis?
I did not know either…….

“ Cisgender (often shortened to cis; sometimes cissexual) is a term used to describe a person whose gender identity corresponds to their sex assigned at birth. The word cisgender is the antonym of transgender. The prefix cis- is Latin and means on this side of.”
What???
So I'm born a male and enjoy being a male and want to be a male... that makes me cis??
I might need further clarification
Exactly. This pathetic generations way of saying "straight male". God forbid you are that.....Throw in you are a white, straight male and you might as well be the devil himself. White, straight males are the root of all evil now days. If you are conservative as well, you should be executed.
User avatar
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:49 am
Location: UK

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by GoodJudge »

Kerry67 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:23 amIf you are conservative as well, you should be executed.
Sounds reasonable to me.
User avatar
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 26472
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by Mojo »

Kerry67 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:23 am Exactly. This pathetic generations way of saying "straight male". God forbid you are that.....Throw in you are a white, straight male and you might as well be the devil himself. White, straight males are the root of all evil now days. If you are conservative as well, you should be executed.
What a tragic little victim, you are.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
User avatar
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 21522
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Kerry67 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:23 am
daveg wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:19 am
metalslayer wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:59 am

I did not know either…….

“ Cisgender (often shortened to cis; sometimes cissexual) is a term used to describe a person whose gender identity corresponds to their sex assigned at birth. The word cisgender is the antonym of transgender. The prefix cis- is Latin and means on this side of.”
What???
So I'm born a male and enjoy being a male and want to be a male... that makes me cis??
I might need further clarification
Exactly. This pathetic generations way of saying "straight male". God forbid you are that.....Throw in you are a white, straight male and you might as well be the devil himself. White, straight males are the root of all evil now days. If you are conservative as well, you should be executed.
No, no snowflakes here. :lol:
ImageImage
User avatar
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 8732
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:41 pm
Location: Catalonia (Europe)

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by inextrem »

Kerry67 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:23 am
daveg wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:19 am
metalslayer wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:59 am

I did not know either…….

“ Cisgender (often shortened to cis; sometimes cissexual) is a term used to describe a person whose gender identity corresponds to their sex assigned at birth. The word cisgender is the antonym of transgender. The prefix cis- is Latin and means on this side of.”
What???
So I'm born a male and enjoy being a male and want to be a male... that makes me cis??
I might need further clarification
Exactly. This pathetic generations way of saying "straight male". God forbid you are that.....Throw in you are a white, straight male and you might as well be the devil himself. White, straight males are the root of all evil now days. If you are conservative as well, you should be executed.
Poor you... I'll pray for you.. damn world!!! They're after me!!!!!
Image
Image
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1873
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:03 am

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Any updates? Are people rallying against police brutality on her behalf? Anyone screaming for the cop's dismissal because he wouldn't let her continue on her merry way driving drunk on the wrong side of the road despite her having PTSD?

Not in the YouTube comments I'm glad to see. Good that not everyone falls for the triggered victim routine. Hopefully this shows other people that try to manipulate others this way that people are getting fed up with their bullshit.
Post Reply