Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in traffic

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in traffic

Post by BernieTaupson »

Jack Russell wrote:
You have no talent whatsoever. Your drumming is barely satisfactory.
Kerry67
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by Kerry67 »

Non-Binary. How trendy.....Ugh......Liberals.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Re: Woke non-binary depressed PTSD social anxiety with generational trauma gets pulled over for driving wrong way in tra

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Wow there is literally not one word here that I like. Can we throw in some racist comments too while we're at it?

Let's go back to talking about Babylon AD and Trixter.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
juano
Opening for Slaughter

Post by juano »

He/She/It is the latest YT star. Almost half a million views in the last couple of days. That's not going to be good for social anxiety. Will probably end up suing the cops, YT, white people, men, etc. Professional victim on display.
"It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye” - Joe Biden
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Zabooka »

In that person's defense, that white cop was acting white.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:01 am Wow there is literally not one word here that I like. Can we throw in some racist comments too while we're at it?

Let's go back to talking about Babylon AD and Trixter.
She also said she was scared of white people but I couldn’t fit it in the title.
Jack Russell wrote:
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

You actually spend your time actively seeking out this kind of thing? Ok then...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

This behavior is the end game of people buried in social media consumption, modern buzzwords and a lack of actual accountability.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:41 pm You actually spend your time actively seeking out this kind of thing? Ok then...
You referring to me? It popped up on recommended since it’s going viral, thanks for your concern.
Jack Russell wrote:
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

BernieTaupson wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:33 pm
GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:41 pm You actually spend your time actively seeking out this kind of thing? Ok then...
You referring to me? It popped up on recommended since it’s going viral, thanks for your concern.
Don't confuse concern with confusion...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Some of of that gotta be exaggerated. She was drunk and trying to make the cop afraid she could get him in trouble.

When did cops become so nice? Sure wasn't like that before.
alexleehooker
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by alexleehooker »

A stupid bitch. Throw away the key.
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

The U.S. is screwed with mental cases like this. We (not all) have failed as parents,grandparents, teachers mentors and all
The rest. A nation full
Of confused young adults who cant look down and see if they are male or female…our local wal mart has prolly more young males walking around employed there identifying and dressing as women than they have males that identify as males..stop the madness.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:42 pm Some of of that gotta be exaggerated. She was drunk and trying to make the cop afraid she could get him in trouble.

CONTINUALLY MISGENDERING ME BY SAYING 'MA'AM' ISNT NICE!!!!!!!!! ITS TRIGGERING!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Sometimes I wish I was young now. I could make up my own identity and some people would take it seriously.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

keyofgee wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:44 am our local wal mart has prolly more young males walking around employed there identifying and dressing as women than they have males that identify as males..stop the madness.
Jesus, the fantasy world you people live in. I've lived in a liberal Commiefornia city the majority of my life and this is still not a thing.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Mojo wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:04 am
keyofgee wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:44 am our local wal mart has prolly more young males walking around employed there identifying and dressing as women than they have males that identify as males..stop the madness.
Jesus, the fantasy world you people live in. I've lived in a liberal Commiefornia city the majority of my life and this is still not a thing.
To be fair, I've just been in a regular bar where the guy serving wore huge eyeliner and looked like he'd had his hair in rollers all morning. But this is a hair metal messageboard - it was standard for those bands so why the pearl-clutching when 'the kids today' do it?
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Seriously, it's so cringey when someone has a reasonable point to make and they choose to just start going off the rails and making shit up. And then if they get called on it they're just like "WELL IT MIGHT AS WELL BE TRUE!111" or some other shit.
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

GoodJudge wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:48 am
To be fair, I've just been in a regular bar where the guy serving wore huge eyeliner and looked like he'd had his hair in rollers all morning. But this is a hair metal messageboard - it was standard for those bands so why the pearl-clutching when 'the kids today' do it?
Because the hair bands back in the day weren't trying to get into women's change rooms, and dominate them in sports. They dressed like women, but they knew they were men.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Transgenderism and cross dressing are entirely different issues and the 80's dudes wearing costumes for shock value isn't the same thing as living one's life as their non-biological gender. It kind of irks me when people claim that hair metal fans shouldn't begrudge trans people their makeup and heels. That's massively trivializing transgenderism as if their issues could be resolved with a lipstick and stockings.
Zabooka wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:14 pm Because the hair bands back in the day weren't trying to get into women's change rooms, and dominate them in sports.
The getting in women's change rooms is a silly argument. You know who commits the overwhelming majority of all crimes against women, sexual or otherwise? Regular-ass cis dudes who look like regular-ass cis dudes. And they don't put on dresses to do it. It's not the dude who thinks he's a lady. Sure, I have no doubt that at some time or other, some regular-ass cis dude who looked like a regular-ass cis dude put on a wig and tucked his dick to go be a pervert in the loo. But that's not actual trans people doing that shit.

As for the sports thing, yeah, we probably agree, there. You shouldn't get to enjoy a biological male's bone density, muscle attachments, ligament thickness, etc, and go play against biological women. That shit takes decades to lose and it's straight up not fair. There are weight classes for a reason. I, as a 6'4," 220lb dude don't get to go fight featherweights (even though they'd kick my ass). Same logic should follow here.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

Mojo wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:32 pm The getting in women's change rooms is a silly argument.
It's silly to a man. It's not silly to the majority of females who find it uncomfortable when a transwoman exposes "her" penis in the changeroom. They were brought up since birth to be separate from males in that area. A heterosexual, biological male would not be allowed in the changroom. But if that person claims to be a lesbian woman, then they're allowed in there. Both biological males, both attracted to women. To the females in the changeroom, there is no difference.

Why even bother having separate changerooms at this point?

-----

https://katv.com/news/nation-world/lia- ... immer-says

Former collegiate swimmer Riley Gaines is calling on the NCAA to establish separate locker rooms for transgender student-athletes, citing an encounter with former University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia Thomas last year.

Gaines, a women's sports advocate and All-American swimmer, shared the experience with Fox News's "America Reports" Wednesday. She says that while competing for the University of Kentucky, she and her teammates were forced to share a locker room with Thomas.

"We did not give our consent, they did not ask for our consent, but in that locker room, we turn around and there's a 6'4" biological man dropping his pants and watching us undress, and we're exposed to male genitalia," Gaines said.
Darrien
Headlining Clubs

Post by Darrien »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:20 am
Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:42 pm Some of of that gotta be exaggerated. She was drunk and trying to make the cop afraid she could get him in trouble.

CONTINUALLY MISGENDERING ME BY SAYING 'MA'AM' ISNT NICE!!!!!!!!! ITS TRIGGERING!
Also, failing the sobriety test because she, sorry, IT was feeling intimidated.
Dayman...fighter of the Nightman..
Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Post by Bob Sacamano »

That officer was being about as respectful as possible. I hope this is a wake up call for the person getting arrested.
"I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas"

-- George Carlin
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

Lol i saw this video on facebook. This girl is super annoying
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:17 pm This girl
EXCUSE ME????
Jack Russell wrote:
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Teach me something…

What is cis?
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

BernieTaupson wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:50 pm
TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:17 pm This girl
EXCUSE ME????
Lol
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
metalslayer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by metalslayer »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:00 pm Teach me something…

What is cis?
I did not know either…….

“ Cisgender (often shortened to cis; sometimes cissexual) is a term used to describe a person whose gender identity corresponds to their sex assigned at birth. The word cisgender is the antonym of transgender. The prefix cis- is Latin and means on this side of.”
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

metalslayer wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:59 am
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:00 pm Teach me something…

What is cis?
I did not know either…….

“ Cisgender (often shortened to cis; sometimes cissexual) is a term used to describe a person whose gender identity corresponds to their sex assigned at birth. The word cisgender is the antonym of transgender. The prefix cis- is Latin and means on this side of.”
What???
So I'm born a male and enjoy being a male and want to be a male... that makes me cis??
I might need further clarification
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

BDG135 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:53 am Sometimes I wish I was young now. I could make up my own identity and some people would take it seriously.
Not only that, you could chose any gender you want, any religion you want and sue the fuck out of people who laugh with you AND if you film it and throw it online you could be world famous. You can litterally shit on your neighbour’s lawn and if they tell you to fuck off you can threaten to sue them because you’re a minority! :D
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!: