Sludge made me laugh at work today

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Sludge made me laugh at work today

Post by gtrjay »

Met a new guy today at work. As he was being introduced from his team it was “hi everyone please say hello to Bert who is joining our team”.

I shook his hand and had probably a bigger smile than normal as you guys have corrupted several names. Phrases and more.

Damn you Sludge! :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Re: Sludge made me laugh at work today

Post by Mister Freeze »

He thinks you're a dick now.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Bono Nettencourt
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Sludge or not, Bert's a dorky name and a sentence to a lifetime of ridicule.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

gtrjay wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:16 am Met a new guy today at work. As he was being introduced from his team it was “hi everyone please say hello to Bert who is joining our team”.

I shook his hand and had probably a bigger smile than normal as you guys have corrupted several names. Phrases and more.

It's a miracle you didn't laugh.
ImageImage
Bono Nettencourt
Debut Album Goes Gold

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:15 am
gtrjay wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:16 am Met a new guy today at work. As he was being introduced from his team it was “hi everyone please say hello to Bert who is joining our team”.

It's a miracle you didn't laugh.
Ya gotta cry tough, out on the streets, to make your dreams happen.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:22 am Sludge or not, Bert's a dorky name and a sentence to a lifetime of ridicule.
:lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Bono Nettencourt
Debut Album Goes Gold

Guy on our dorm floor soph year was named Brett but we called him "Bert" cause he was kinda a good ol'boy. We would yell "Bert!" at the top of our lungs whenever we saw him on campus.
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

Was his surname Miracles?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Does he drive a black Trans Am?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12