GLAM A’ ROO … Glam*Fest Australia Announces 2nd Annual Festival dates for February 16-18th 2024

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: GLAM A’ ROO … Glam*Fest Australia Announces 2nd Annual Festival dates for February 16-18th 2024

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:03 am
BootyDaddy69 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:11 pm
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:55 am

"""""""""""""""""Yeah but means going from room to room after each band, can you imagine 500 to 1000 people trying to get to each room, crazy"""""""""""""""

Typical Karen fan complaining...

In every scenario, there are those who complain... your type will always see the negative side, dig for the issue, and whine like a bitch...

"They gave me a Free shirt with my ticket, but it's Black... I hate Black shirts" and on and on they go. :roll:

Meanwhile, if you read the lineup, of the 8 bands, 4 are doing their first ever shows in Australia...

These type of events, bringing bands to Foreign countries is a HUGE task... go support it!

------------------------
Glam Fest Australia
·
⚡️ 𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗠 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ⚡️
🕟 The moment we've all been waiting for..
🔥 Set to ignite the stages starting ✨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞✨
Prepare for an unforgettable journey through the best of Hard Rock, Glam, Classic, and Melodic Rock..
🤘 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦!
🇺🇸 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥 - 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳
🇺🇸 𝗟𝗬𝗡𝗖𝗛 𝗠𝗢𝗕 - 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳
🇸🇪 𝗛.𝗘.𝗔.𝗧
🇺🇸 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗧 𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗥
🇺🇸 𝗧𝗬𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗢 - 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳
🇺🇸 𝗝𝗘𝗧𝗕𝗢𝗬 - 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳
🇦🇺 𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟
🇸🇪 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 - 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳
+ 𝙰𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎 • 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚢 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 • 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗 • 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚝. 𝙾𝚏 𝙶𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖 • 𝙳𝙹 𝙿𝚊𝚞𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 • 𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕 • 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚐𝚞𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 • 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚜 • 𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 (local bill varies per city).
🌐 ALL TOUR INFO 👉 bit.ly/GlamFest24
🤘 2 STAGES = NO CLASHES
--------------------------------

$tEvil
Well just for your information Stevie, I am also legally blind which is also going to make it difficult to go back and forth especially if its dark and there are a lot of people trying to do the same, I know you love sucking Danny's dick but this will be a logistical nightmare but guess what I bought my ticket anyway to support the event and I will be there, I hope it goes off without a hitch I really do and if it does run smoothly I will eat my words

My thoughts and opinions do not change... regardless of anyone's condition.... including yours, with respect.

Whether a concert, sporting event, Broadway play or other... the Promoter, nor the talent can make every accommodation to fit every single person's needs who attends.

You suggest it could be a logistical nightmare (for you), but the event is not just for you, regardless of your condition... there will be hundreds of others there as well.

I tried to help a blind guy a few months ago, and he yelled at me for me trying to do a good deed. Oh well... life is odd sometimes.

Hope you enjoy the event, and per your comments about Danny Bazzi... what I know of him, is nothing but good.

Danny is a good man, a great Father, a hard worker, and my friend.

$tEvil
Mate I know Danny is a good man, nothing bad to say about him as a person at all, set times have been released now and the good thing is the last 4 bands are all on the main stage so only need to move stages for the local bands, Jetboy, Tyketto and Janet, so hopefully its all good
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: GLAM A’ ROO … Glam*Fest Australia Announces 2nd Annual Festival dates for February 16-18th 2024

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:09 am
BootyDaddy69 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:42 am And Glamfest has fucked over Brisbane, cancelled with a week to go, glad I am going to Sydney show, if I hadn't moved I would have had tix for Brisbane, I know a lot of people who are so pissed off right now

"""""""""""""""""Glamfest has fucked over Brisbane, cancelled with a week to go,"""""""""""""""""

Is that so...?

Or... sadly... my guess is there was a lackluster amount of ticket sales...

In the end... it's a very tricky balance... and this is why it's so hard to make these things work.

It takes a collaboration, the Promoter offering the gig, the bands agreeing to it, and ultimately, the fans have to buy the tickets.

Glamfest wasn't setting out to screw anyone over... in the end, it appears the fans have spoken, and Brisbane didn't want Glam-Fest. Their loss.

$tEvil
nothing about poor ticket sales my friend

𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗠 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗘 - 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗
We regret to inform you that due to numerous logistics and production issues, we are unable to proceed with Glam Fest in Brisbane. We have been working tirelessly to resolve these issues but have been forced to give in and make the heart wrenching decision to cancel the show.
Our goal is to deliver the best possible show for our Brisbane supporters to the standard all of our Silverback shows are delivered but unfortunately, it will not be possible to deliver Glam Fest to the standard both you and we expect.
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙮𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚.
We are deeply sorry to our Brisbane supporters but unfortunately, this is one of those very tough decisions that need to be made from time to time.
𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗜𝗫 & 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗨𝗣𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗘
If any existing Brisbane ticket holders wish to attend either the Sydney or Melbourne show, as a measure of good faith, we will transfer your tickets and offer a complementary upgrade to VIP to those that take the option. This will be limited to 50 persons only. Please email us at [email protected] if you wish to take up this option by no later than 5pm AEDT on Sunday 11 February.
𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗦
𝘛𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘖𝘻𝘵𝘪𝘹 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 12 𝘍𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺. 𝘛𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘝𝘐𝘗 𝘜𝘱𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥.
We apologise for this and ask for your understanding at this time.
Danny
Silverback Touring / Glam Fest Australia
gruentransfer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by gruentransfer »

Seriously pissed about Brisbane being cancelled. Too late to arrange to go to another show.

Danny did a livestream the night before saying how good it was all going be. Some people were flying from the other side of the country to Brisbane for the show and he was like, that's cool, can't wait to see you.
You should always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

gruentransfer wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:00 pm Seriously pissed about Brisbane being cancelled. Too late to arrange to go to another show.

Danny did a livestream the night before saying how good it was all going be. Some people were flying from the other side of the country to Brisbane for the show and he was like, that's cool, can't wait to see you.
I would be pissed too, went to Brisbane last year, luckily for me I have moved to NSW, Something seems strange with the Bris cancellation like you said Danny was all systems go the day before
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BootyDaddy69 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:50 am
BootyDaddy69 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:42 am And Glamfest has fucked over Brisbane, cancelled with a week to go, glad I am going to Sydney show, if I hadn't moved I would have had tix for Brisbane, I know a lot of people who are so pissed off right now

"""""""""""""""""Glamfest has fucked over Brisbane, cancelled with a week to go,"""""""""""""""""

Is that so...?

In the end... it's a very tricky balance... and this is why it's so hard to make these things work.

It takes a collaboration, the Promoter offering the gig, the bands agreeing to it, and ultimately, the fans have to buy the tickets.

Glamfest wasn't setting out to screw anyone over... in the end, it appears the fans have spoken, and Brisbane didn't want Glam-Fest. Their loss.

$tEvil

We regret to inform you that due to numerous logistics and production issues, we are unable to proceed with Glam Fest in Brisbane. We have been working tirelessly to resolve these issues but have been forced to give in and make the heart wrenching decision to cancel the show.
Our goal is to deliver the best possible show for our Brisbane supporters to the standard all of our Silverback shows are delivered but unfortunately, it will not be possible to deliver Glam Fest to the standard both you and we expect.
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙮𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚.
We are deeply sorry to our Brisbane supporters but unfortunately, this is one of those very tough decisions that need to be made from time to time.
If any existing Brisbane ticket holders wish to attend either the Sydney or Melbourne show, as a measure of good faith, we will transfer your tickets and offer a complementary upgrade to VIP to those that take the option. This will be limited to 50 persons only. Please email us at [email protected] if you wish to take up this option by no later than 5pm AEDT on Sunday 11 February.
𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗦
𝘛𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘖𝘻𝘵𝘪𝘹 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 12 𝘍𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺. 𝘛𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘝𝘐𝘗 𝘜𝘱𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥.
Danny

""""""""""""""""""nothing about poor ticket sales my friend"""""""""""""""""""

So, do you truly believe, that the event sold well, and plenty of tickets moved but they just decided to Cancel it for fun?

Please enlighten me with your reply....

$tEvil
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:15 pm

Is that so...?

$tEvil

𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗦
Danny

So, do you truly believe, that the event sold well, and plenty of tickets moved but they just decided to Cancel it for fun?

$tEvil
So you are saying Danny is lying??? If it were poor ticket sales just come out and say it instead of hiding behind logistics and production issues, even if it were poor ticket sales canceling a week out is poor form, I know there were people coming from interstate etc that have now all lost money on hotels, flights, how many tickets were actually sold??? last year my guess the crowd was about 3-400 in Brisbane as I was there and promoters wonder why people don't pre purchase tickets anymore its because way too many shows get cancelled, anyway I will be rocking out to part of Dokken on Sunday will say hi to Danny for you if I see him
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BootyDaddy69 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:08 am

𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗦
Danny

$tEvil
So you are saying Danny is lying??? If it were poor ticket sales just come out and say it instead of hiding behind logistics and production issues, even if it were poor ticket sales canceling a week out is poor form, I know there were people coming from interstate etc that have now all lost money on hotels, flights, how many tickets were actually sold??? last year my guess the crowd was about 3-400 in Brisbane as I was there and promoters wonder why people don't pre purchase tickets anymore its because way too many shows get cancelled, anyway I will be rocking out to part of Dokken on Sunday will say hi to Danny for you if I see him

"""""""""""""""will say hi to Danny for you if I see him""""""""""""""

And since you're so ballsy and confident of your opinion and thoughts... make sure to tell him this when you see him....

""""""""""""""If it were poor ticket sales just come out and say it instead of hiding behind logistics and production issues, even if it were poor ticket sales canceling a week out is poor form"""""""""""

He will be very available all day at each of the shows...

$tEvil
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:45 am

$tEvil

And since you're so ballsy and confident of your opinion and thoughts... make sure to tell him this when you see him....

""""""""""""""If it were poor ticket sales just come out and say it instead of hiding behind logistics and production issues, even if it were poor ticket sales canceling a week out is poor form"""""""""""

$tEvil
No problem at all mate, I will buy him a beer and we can laugh together at all the Brisbane idiots that bought tickets, hotels and flights in good faith to a show only to have it cancel a week before, had this been a Mammoth WVH show with Wolf it would have been front page news worthy sludge but being Danny I guess he can get away with it
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BootyDaddy69 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:40 pm
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:45 am

$tEvil
No problem at all mate, I will buy him a beer and we can laugh together at all the Brisbane idiots that bought tickets, hotels and flights in good faith to a show only to have it cancel a week before, had this been a Mammoth WVH show with Wolf it would have been front page news worthy sludge but being Danny I guess he can get away with it

Hey, with respect and just for the record... Danny is not only a good friend, but a GREAT guy.

You know him, about as well as you know me... so before you continue to your spew, maybe pull it back a notch.

Danny and his company have bent over backwards to try and make these events, tours and many shows happen for years.

He also does other styles of music, and goes above and beyond what most promoters do... and I have seen many and much of this first hand.

And maybe don't laugh to hard in his face... he might not appreciate it, especially after he lost a LOAD of $$$$$ even trying to make that Brisbane event happen.

Lastly, you've got my attention with your comments, fair warning... be careful how you step, and with your words... not okay to speak on something you know little about and mocking me on my own board won't work.

Just a friendly hint.

$tEvil
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

I have never said he was a bad guy all I am asking for is the truth, so many concerts are canceled here and I am just looking for some transparency instead of logistical issues BS and I am sure Danny has lost a lot of money but so have a lot of fans and that is not ok, be honest and tell them hey you fuckers have not bought enough tickets for the show to go ahead, maybe even a month or 2 out say the show is not selling as well as expected if sales don't pick up we will have to cancel and give people a warning, the thing also Danny did a live stream the day before saying it was all systems go, surely if the event was in that much trouble he would have know
gruentransfer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by gruentransfer »

Totally understand that shit happens but it's the late cancellation that has annoyed me. I was preparied to travel when it was originally announced there wasn't going to be Brisbane show. By announcing it only a week out means it's too late to organise time off work, flights etc.

Tyketto was one of my favourite bands back in the day & I was so excited at seeing them. I'm really shitty about this, it's not like I can catch them again soon.
You should always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

Great to see all the bands arriving in Australia
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

Some video from Glamfest Sydney

https://youtu.be/mcPExRH1Hv0

Highlights were Jetboy and The Cruel Intentions, hadn't really heard much from either band but they both put on great performances

Lynch Mob were good although George spent most of the show trying to fix his guitar which was distracting

Slaughter were ok, Mark sounded like a cat had just been run over by a bus, some songs were unrecognizable at times

Janet was fun

I only caught a bit of Tyketto, they didn't do much for me but people were raving about them

H.E.A.T were good

Most of the local bands were good especially Crosson and Ablaze

all in all a great time although there was minimal seating so I had to sit on the floor a lot (yes I am too old for this shit) the 2nd stage was not as hard to get to as I thought it was going to be, but the stage itself needed to be bigger, unless you were down front you were not seeing much

anyway Kudos to Silverback on a great event bring on 2025
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

A great review from the Sydney show

https://metal-roos.com.au/gig-review-gl ... nWECpO0Pdk