ACCIDENT at U.S./CANADIAN BORDER? ... UPDATE: CNN just reported this was a KISS fan, on the way to the show!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

ACCIDENT at U.S./CANADIAN BORDER? ... UPDATE: CNN just reported this was a KISS fan, on the way to the show!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Anyone following this...?

It just happened in the last hour or so...

Sounds like something fishy... a car was waived into the "secondary" inspection area, and it then accelerated to 100mph and exploded as it hit a building or something.

Ugh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S.-Canada Border Car Explodes Near Niagara Falls ... Rainbow Bridge Closed

A car inexplicably blew up at the U.S.-Canadian border near Niagara Falls -- and now, all points of entry are closed as law enforcement swarms the scene to investigate.

The explosion happened Wednesday as a vehicle was crossing into America from up North, and happened at a key checkpoint linking the two countries -- The Rainbow Bridge ... where it went up in flames.

Of course, there was a shockwave too ... and people filmed the aftermath in utter disbelief. Local and federal officials -- including the FBI, are currently on scene. It's unclear who might've been in the car and what sort of injuries were sustained, but the damage to the vehicle involved is significant.

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul issued a statement in the immediate aftermath, saying ... "At my direction, the New York State Police is actively working with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force to monitor all points of entry to New York. I am traveling to Buffalo to meet with law enforcement and emergency responders and will update New Yorkers when more information becomes available."

The nearby Buffalo Niagara International Airport is also beefing up its security protocols out of an abundance of caution.

Story developing ...

> https://www.tmz.com/2023/11/22/car-expl ... ge-closed/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$ludge
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
KISSRULES06
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: SUICIDE BOMBERS at U.S. / CANADIAN BORDER? ... Car bomb just blew up, killing 2 occupants, something sounds fishy!

Post by KISSRULES06 »

10 mins from where I work, Peace Bridge shut down also.

Federal Buildings etc. slowly shutting down in Buffalo as a precaution

Black Friday shopping should be a bit easier on Buffalonians this Friday with the boarders closed

GO BILLS!
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: SUICIDE BOMBERS at U.S. / CANADIAN BORDER? ... Car bomb just blew up, killing 2 occupants, something sounds fishy!

Post by eddie lee roth »

I hope they weren’t looking for a good place to park for tomorrow’s parade.
PBFSUCKS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by PBFSUCKS »

Fuck man. People are pissed about Kiss canceling two Canadian shows!
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Zabooka »

KISSRULES06 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:42 am 10 mins from where I work, Peace Bridge shut down also.
Put on a TUFF shirt and see if you can get close enough to be interviewed on TV.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

eddie lee roth wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:43 am I hope they weren’t looking for a good place to park for tomorrow’s parade.
Didnt think of that, but you are right
The power of Sludge compels you.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

Doesn’t look like a large bomb … could’ve been a bomb they were going to wear.
JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by JackieDaytona »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:32 am Anyone following this...?

It just happened in the last hour or so...

Sounds like something fishy... a car was waived into the "secondary" inspection area, and it then accelerated to 100mph and exploded as it hit a building or something.

$ludge

You think it sounds like something fishy? What was your first clue, Inspector Clouseau? Was it that a car exploded at the border? That was kind of my clue.
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Is it even a bomb or just a crash?

May have been a medical emergency that made him crash … the possibilities are endless.
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

At 0:14, it shows the crash. Not a great angle, but I suspect better will come soon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ehpPq33yA
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Dyslexicheart »

CNN just reported the driver had been planning on going to the cancelled Kiss concert. I am not kidding.
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: ACCIDENT at U.S. / CANADIAN BORDER? ... UPDATE: Wtf... CNN just reported this was a KISS fan, on way to the show!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

OMG!

CNN just said on air, this driver was going to a KISS concert when this happened...

WTF!

KISSTARD in the house... or... a KISS KASKET now.

$tEvil
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: ACCIDENT at U.S./CANADIAN BORDER? ... UPDATE: Wtf... CNN just reported this was a KISS fan, on the way to the show!

Post by Dyslexicheart »

Well, it IS the End of the Road Tour. Buffalo Rock City!
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: ACCIDENT at U.S./CANADIAN BORDER? ... UPDATE: Wtf... CNN just reported this was a KISS fan, on the way to the show!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Dyslexicheart wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:25 pm Well, it IS the End of the Road Tour. Buffalo Rock City!
Ha! Right.

Did you hear when they said, the guy and his wife were driving a Bentley, which they priced at $ 300,000.00, and he was going between 80-100MPH.

Damn...

$tEvil
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Re: ACCIDENT at U.S./CANADIAN BORDER? ... UPDATE: CNN just reported this was a KISS fan, on the way to the show!

Post by Mister Freeze »

"This tour had everything..."

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

Dyslexicheart wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:15 pm CNN just reported the driver had been planning on going to the cancelled Kiss concert. I am not kidding.
Reports are that it was Ace Frehley driving with Peter Criss to join them for a show.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: ACCIDENT at U.S./CANADIAN BORDER? ... UPDATE: CNN just reported this was a KISS fan, on the way to the show!

Post by eddie lee roth »

They went full on banana boy.

Xanadu has breached again.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

One less pair of dorks for Bernie Taupson's threads. Gutted.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

Go to 0:43 and watch the car go airborne.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8WvEraS ... llZ2UgY2Fy
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 pm the guy and his wife were driving a Bentley, which they priced at $ 300,000.00, and he was going between 80-100MPH.
There's a guy who can afford a $37,000 Paul Stanley guitar. Prolly late for the meet n greet.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Damn Duke boys out fucking around again.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Zabooka wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:33 pm Go to 0:43 and watch the car go airborne.

I've had enough (into the fire).
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Family needs to sue Paul for getting sick. If he was healthy this tragedy would have been prevented!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Which fatass in Bernie's KISS thread was this?

Mattley should be all over this too, because there's a KISS fan that's going to need a new car! This is like an hour(?) from Rochester, and if they have money to waste on KISS shit, that's a guaranteed sale!
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

Mister Freeze wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:10 pm
Zabooka wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:33 pm Go to 0:43 and watch the car go airborne.

*Cues up KISS's "Burn Bitch Burn"*
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

St_Augustines_Pears wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:10 pm
Mister Freeze wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:10 pm

*Cues up KISS's "Burn Bitch Burn"*
Mr Speed - Rock'n'Roll Over.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

He was probably a member of Sludge.

R.I.P.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Saw this on FAQ.

“Very eerie. According to reports, the crash occurred at 11:27 am. Looking at Paul's X post, it seems he posted at 11:27 am. Could the driver have seen Paul's post... been distracted and frustrated that the show was cancelled.... then crashed. Strange coincidence. I hope there is no link... but it is eerie.”
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Oh my god. No time to turn.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:02 am He was probably a member of Sludge.

R.I.P.
No Sludger owns a 300k Bentley.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!