ACCIDENT at U.S./CANADIAN BORDER? ... UPDATE: CNN just reported this was a KISS fan, on the way to the show!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: ACCIDENT at U.S./CANADIAN BORDER? ... UPDATE: CNN just reported this was a KISS fan, on the way to the show!

Post by MattleyCrue »

Nate S Axel wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:12 pm Which fatass in Bernie's KISS thread was this?

Mattley should be all over this too, because there's a KISS fan that's going to need a new car! This is like an hour(?) from Rochester, and if they have money to waste on KISS shit, that's a guaranteed sale!
:D :D :D
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: ACCIDENT at U.S./CANADIAN BORDER? ... UPDATE: CNN just reported this was a KISS fan, on the way to the show!

Post by EzyRider »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:06 am Saw this on FAQ.

“Very eerie. According to reports, the crash occurred at 11:27 am. Looking at Paul's X post, it seems he posted at 11:27 am. Could the driver have seen Paul's post... been distracted and frustrated that the show was cancelled.... then crashed. Strange coincidence. I hope there is no link... but it is eerie.”
It's totally this. Dude is like 'KISS is cancelled, life is over, goodbye world, hello KISS KASKET!!!"

Question: Is it leak proof in case you have a bunch of random body parts and you don't want anything to drip out??

Gene: "I love livin', but this makes the alternative look pretty damn good."
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

DiamondDog wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:25 am
Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:02 am He was probably a member of Sludge.

R.I.P.
No Sludger owns a 300k Bentley.
I don’t know I think there are some people that post here that have money! Maybe not a 300K car but it just seems that there may be some millionaires posting here.
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

MattleyCrue wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:24 am
Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:02 am He was probably a member of Sludge.

R.I.P.
I don’t know I think there are some people that post here that have money! Maybe not a 300K car but it just seems that there may be some millionaires posting here.
Sooo...you agree then.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

DiamondDog wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:11 am

Sooo...you agree then.
I agree that there are some Sludger’s with money!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

MattleyCrue wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:24 am
DiamondDog wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:11 am

Sooo...you agree then.
I agree that there are some Sludger’s with money!
ALMOSTsaved
Headlining Clubs

Post by ALMOSTsaved »

Will their family sue Paul Stanley for being sick and canceling the show?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

ALMOSTsaved wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:34 am Will their family sue Paul Stanley for being sick and canceling the show?
He probably should have already been sued for false advertising, what with the backing tapes and all now.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

EzyRider wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:23 am

That's a very nice casket.

I wonder if it's comparable to the Titan series :?:
juano
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by juano »

Rainbow Bridge: Police identify couple killed in US-Canada border crash

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67524003.amp

". . . the couple had been driving an older Bentley vehicle and were on their way to a concert in Canada, thought to be a Kiss show that was later cancelled due to illness in the band."

"The vehicle was "incinerated", she said, with nothing left but the engine. A registration plate was not even recovered."
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... llani.html

The pair were in a Bentley being driven by Mr. Villani at the time and had told friends there was a problem with the accelerator in the weeks before the accident.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -Spur.html

Bentley recalled some car models in 2021 because accelerators were becoming stuck, creating huge safety fears, two years before a Niagara Falls couple died in a fiery crash in their vehicle.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

The flames on the KISStard casket are appropriate.