OZZY Blasts GEEZER: "F'ing arsehole ... to hide behind your wife's skirt"

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

OZZY Blasts GEEZER: "F'ing arsehole ... to hide behind your wife's skirt"

Post by Zabooka »

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-osbo ... th-battles

Ozzy Osbourne has blasted his former BLACK SABBATH bandmate Geezer Butler for not calling him to check up on him while was battling a host of health issues in recent years.

"Tony Iommi has been so supportive of me since my illness," Osbourne said. "Geezer Butler hasn't given me one fucking phone call. Not one fucking call."

"Even Bill Ward has been in touch with me. I said some things about Bill, and I don't know why I said it, but when I came through my illness, he contacted me."

"I'm not in shock. I'm just very fucking sad that he can't just call me after all this time and say, 'How you doing?' Fucking arsehole."

Asked why he and Geezer had a falling out in the first place, Ozzy said: "His wife and my wife had a falling out. But that's got fucking nothing to do with me. Are you really going to hide behind your wife's skirt because of that?"
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: OZZY Blasts GEEZER: "F'ing arsehole ... to hide behind your wife's skirt"

Post by exitflagger »

Ozzy's shocked because Sharon ruined another association? Hasn't he gotten used to it by now?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
kytepunches
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by kytepunches »

There is only one person on the planet earth that doesn't think Sharon is a total cunt.
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

That's a bit rich coming from Ozzy.
killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Post by killdrum »

Geezer is a bit of a pussy in this scenario. I mean...Sharon is a cunt and a well established plastic faced one. I get the "wives" not getting along.... but you've got some history there. Sack up vegan. :lol:
Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

kytepunches wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:03 pm There is only one person on the planet earth that doesn't think Sharon is a total cunt.
Yeah, but only some of the time.
kytepunches
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by kytepunches »

Charles Bukaki wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:17 pm
kytepunches wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:03 pm There is only one person on the planet earth that doesn't think Sharon is a total cunt.
He did try to kill her that one time. I forgot about that.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

kytepunches wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:04 pm
Charles Bukaki wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:17 pm
He did try to kill her that one time. I forgot about that.
Of course, Ozzy's no saint, but at least he hasn't been constantly pussywhipped by a woman who literally sees her husband as nothing more than a meal ticket. Even with her famous managerial father she still wouldn't be the household name she is today without Ozzy, and you can chalk up a lot of Ozzy's success to surrounding himself with talented musicians like Iommi, Geezer, two Randys, Zakk, etc. Would he have been as successful without them?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Nibbler
Forming a Band

Post by Nibbler »

Ozzy would have been about as successful as post Sabbath Bill Ward left to his own devices.
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Nibbler wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:13 am Ozzy would have been about as successful as post Sabbath Bill Ward left to his own devices.
Nah. Ward was invited back to to Sabbath a couple of times (Born Again/Donato era, 1994 etc), independently recorded a couple of albums and is still alive in 2023. I would be surprised if a Sharon-less Ozzy managed more than one of those three.
Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

Friendship is a two way street you blithering idiot. Geezer could be keeping his distance for any number of reasons. Maybe he doesn't want to deal with the chihuahua you call a wife, maybe he still has all his brain cells and can't be bothered with communicating with a mental toddler. Maybe he simply wants to live out his golden years without having to deal with a staggering mess who's prone to pissing himself. Maybe you're just an unpleasant person to be around.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:37 pm That's a bit rich coming from Ozzy.
He knows Sharon wears the pants in his household.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

Geezer said he made attempts but never heard anything back. Sharon responded but he never heard back. He tried again later, and never heard anything back.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/geezer-bu ... eck-on-him

On Saturday (November 25),Butler took to his social media to write: "Rumour has it; Ozzy is upset, saying he never received my get well messages. I made 2 different attempts at getting in touch during his illnesses. My first email (8 Feb, 2019) went through his office because I didn't have Ozzy's new number to text him. Sharon [Osbourne, Ozzy's wife and manager] responded but I didn't hear back from Ozzy. 11 months later (21 Jan, 2020),I emailed Sharon to check on Oz. That email went unanswered.

"I don't want to engage in a tit for tat," Geezer added. "Having made 2 attempts to wish Ozzy well , without a reply, I figured it best to privately keep him in my thoughts."
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Geezers phone might be nackered.
CGaijin
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by CGaijin »

Zabooka wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:24 am Geezer said he made attempts but never heard anything back. Sharon responded but he never heard back. He tried again later, and never heard anything back.

On Saturday (November 25),Butler took to his social media to write: "Rumour has it; Ozzy is upset, saying he never received my get well messages. I made 2 different attempts at getting in touch during his illnesses. My first email (8 Feb, 2019) went through his office because I didn't have Ozzy's new number to text him. Sharon [Osbourne, Ozzy's wife and manager] responded but I didn't hear back from Ozzy. 11 months later (21 Jan, 2020),I emailed Sharon to check on Oz. That email went unanswered.

"I don't want to engage in a tit for tat," Geezer added. "Having made 2 attempts to wish Ozzy well , without a reply, I figured it best to privately keep him in my thoughts."
"Hey, I emailed his office five years ago and got a reponse from his wife. I emailed his office again a year later and no one responded, so I gave up. Whaddya want me to do-- something simple like asking Tony Iommi if he had Ozzy's new number or something?"
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

CGaijin wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:56 am
Zabooka wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:24 am Geezer said he made attempts but never heard anything back. Sharon responded but he never heard back. He tried again later, and never heard anything back.

"Hey, I emailed his office five years ago and got a reponse from his wife. I emailed his office again a year later and no one responded, so I gave up. Whaddya want me to do-- something simple like asking Tony Iommi if he had Ozzy's new number or something?"
All these guys in huge bands seem to be fucked when it comes to having normal socials contacts.
They are so used to do everything through personal assistants, managers and lawyers, they can't do anything themselves.
It's like Rob Halford: Oh, I accidentily quit Priest. Now I'm sorry, I did not want to quit at all and want to be back in. But for 9 years it never occurred to him to give Tipton a call.....
Ziggy Sawdust
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

Geezer defends himself saying he tried to contact Ozzy in 2020 last time, as if yesterday..so almost 4 years ago, ok Geez. These old people.. :lol:
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
I have no desire to pay $150 to see an ant sized Ac/Dc and drink $12 beer cups.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Geezer thought the two correctly spelled emails from OZZY were a phishing attempt.
CrankerBait
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by CrankerBait »

If Ozzy feels so strongly about it, why doesn't he call Geezer instead? Ozzy can always ask someone other than Sharon to help him dial the phone...
Nibbler
Forming a Band

Post by Nibbler »

maninblack wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:30 am Geezer thought the two correctly spelled emails from OZZY were a phishing attempt.
They were.

From Sharon.
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Geezer was arrested for dotting someone’s eye less than 5 years ago in a bar in Cali.

Ozzy hasn’t been in a brawl since he choked Sharon out in the 80s.

Ozzy might wanna watch his mouth.
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz