MISTER SISTER … Tom Werman on Dee Snider: “He’s got issues, not my problem. It was Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde with him"

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

MISTER SISTER … Tom Werman on Dee Snider: “He’s got issues, not my problem. It was Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde with him"

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

MISTER SISTER …
Tom Werman on Dee Snider: “He’s got issues, it’s not my problem. It was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with him.”
#tomwerman #chrisakinpresents #theclassicmetalshow #cms #deesnider #twistedsister #motleycrue #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/mister-sister-to ... -with-him/

$tEvil
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: MISTER SISTER … Tom Werman on Dee Snider: “He’s got issues, not my problem. It was Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde with him"

Post by Indy_Rob »

Dee Snider should give thanks to Werman in his daily prayers. Twisted Sister was garbage but still managed a hit album because of Werman.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: MISTER SISTER … Tom Werman on Dee Snider: “He’s got issues, not my problem. It was Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde with him"

Post by Anthrax442 »

These guys are never going to stop bitching about points on a novelty record, are they?
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Indy_Rob wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:57 am Dee Snider should give thanks to Werman in his daily prayers. Twisted Sister was garbage but still managed a hit album because of Werman.
Amen. See also Quiet Riot/Spencer Proffer.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Dee and Tom sitting in a tree….