HONEST ANSWERS ONLY ... Guys, have you ever walked into the room, and did the Helicopter with your dick?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

HONEST ANSWERS ONLY ... Guys, have you ever walked into the room, and did the Helicopter with your dick?

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

You know...

She's in the room, you walk in, pants down and just start helicopter'ing the thing around?

Of course, the more flaccid length you got, the more copter effect you get.

Or, have you ever done the Tommy Lee (tranny) tuck, stuff it in-between your legs and walk in looking like a B!tch?

Honest answers only... anyone ignoring this thread, will automatically be deemed a Mammoth WVH fanclub member!

Fun Fact: I recently had a chick tell me about a known Rock Star who did this on the regular with his chick, I guess he thought it was sexy or some shit.

It's someone EVERYONE on here knows and oddly, he's not well liked either... shocking I know.

$tEvil
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: HONEST ANSWERS ONLY ... Guys, have you ever walked into the room, and did the Helicopter with your dick?

Post by maninblack »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:22 am You know...

Fun Fact: I recently had a chick tell me about a known Rock Star who did this on the regular with his chick, I guess he thought it was sexy or some shit.

$tEvil
That sounds like Billy Idol. lol
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: HONEST ANSWERS ONLY ... Guys, have you ever walked into the room, and did the Helicopter with your dick?

Post by TooOldToCare »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:22 am It's someone EVERYONE on here knows and oddly, he's not well liked either... shocking I know.
$tEvil
Is there anyone discussed here that we actually "like"?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Of course.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

TooOldToCare wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:26 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:22 am It's someone EVERYONE on here knows and oddly, he's not well liked either... shocking I know.
$tEvil
Is there anyone discussed here that we actually "like"?
No I haven't but it sounds like maybe Marq Torien does , although rock star might be stretching it :lol:
The power of Sludge compels you.
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

No, but Ric Flair apparently did that on the "Plane Ride from Hell". Keep in mind this was old man Flair in 2002. :lol:
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Rather have Bach wet hair
In hot tub with chicks at brothel

Rhea Ripley is the boss- I would do what she wanted
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Yes, but I'm hung like a cocktail weiner, so I don't get much rotation. :(
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

I know for a fact that it's Bach..., or wait...nevermind.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
SW
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by SW »

As a grower, not a shower it's way too pathetic looking to even try.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

The length of my rod is a mystery to all, except the Queen and a thousand Turkish Whores.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

More a variation of that...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
HottKarl777
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by HottKarl777 »

It would be more of a hummingbird.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Not big enough to do the helicopter crew checking in.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:22 am She's in the room, you walk in, pants down and just start helicopter'ing the thing around?

Of course, the more flaccid length you got, the more copter effect you get.

Or, have you ever done the Tommy Lee (tranny) tuck, stuff it in-between your legs and walk in looking like a B!tch?
So you were Heenan Snuka the entire time?