I think the only reason the late night gas stastion stays open is to cater for us weed smokers

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

I think the only reason the late night gas stastion stays open is to cater for us weed smokers

Post by maninblack »

The only people that go into the local gas statiopn after dark is us weed smokers. They 24 hour open now, and no cars go in after work hours. So they living off us weed smokers buying snacks and chocolate. So we keeping the economy going here.
GreatWhiteSnake
Platinum Artist

Re: I think the only reason the late night gas stastion stays open is to cater for us weed smokers

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

And the late night fast food joints. JITB in particular markets to this demo. Or at least they used to. Haven't seen those ads in a while as this country gets progressively more uptight...
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: I think the only reason the late night gas stastion stays open is to cater for us weed smokers

Post by maninblack »

I need someone whop is sober to shout my order.
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Gets dark around 5-5:15. I eat dinner between 7-7:30.

7-11 has the best hotdogs and burritos.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

...and for drunks to go when they run out of beer.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Charles Bukaki
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Charles Bukaki »

Stoners and drunks and it's pretty evenly split, at least it was 30 years ago when I worked nights at a few different convenience stores and gas stations. The drunks spent more money but the stoners were easier to deal with.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Us weed smokers are very important members of society. We keep the economy afloat. Wer ought to be respected highly.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:01 pm Gets dark around 5-5:15. I eat dinner between 7-7:30.

7-11 has the best hotdogs and burritos.
I saw a stoner eat three different ultra-processed-food-burgers in one go. I think it amazed e veryone including stAff.
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

I don’t know how anyone works at those places overnight. Minimum wage for a maximum chance of being murdered for lottery tickets. Nope.

I watch a lot of ID channel.
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Idk where you live, but many, many people do not work 9 to 5. I was off at 10 pm last night and that's considered early in my industry. Us late shifters want gas and food after work too. We don't hang out there though. That's for bums and people too young or broke to go to bars.
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:44 pm Idk where you live, but many, many people do not work 9 to 5. I was off at 10 pm last night and that's considered early in my industry. Us late shifters want gas and food after work too. We don't hang out there though. That's for bums and people too young or broke to go to bars.
Yeah. The 7-11 closest to me is across the street from a hospital. It’s always somewhat busy.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:44 pm Idk where you live, but many, many people do not work 9 to 5. I was off at 10 pm last night and that's considered early in my industry. Us late shifters want gas and food after work too. We don't hang out there though. That's for bums and people too young or broke to go to bars.
And for weed smokers who ran out of snacks.