Wolfslob Van Halen and Sauce Sobolewski

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Nibbler
Forming a Band

Re: Wolfslob Van Halen and Sauce Sobolewski

Post by Nibbler »

Ed dumping Mike for Wolf is pretty much child abuse. How dumb was he to think that would fly with the fans?
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

JackieDaytona wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:55 pm It's fascinating that a bunch of 50 & 60 year old men are constantly fixated on what some other dude looks like. Plus I can guarantee that a majority of people here don't have the best body mass index either. From a lot of what I see on this board, there's a lot of people with all sorts of fucking health issues. This board should be fucking sponsored by diabetes.

The normal human response would be like, "oh that guy is big" and then you forget about it and move on with your life. Nobody kept losing their shit over Chris Farley, Meatloaf, John Candy, James Gandolfini, Leslie West, everybody in Bowling For Soup, etc. Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.
I don’t get it either 💁
Alias
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Alias »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:02 pm
JackieDaytona wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:55 pm It's fascinating that a bunch of 50 & 60 year old men are constantly fixated on what some other dude looks like. Plus I can guarantee that a majority of people here don't have the best body mass index either. From a lot of what I see on this board, there's a lot of people with all sorts of fucking health issues. This board should be fucking sponsored by diabetes.

The normal human response would be like, "oh that guy is big" and then you forget about it and move on with your life. Nobody kept losing their shit over Chris Farley, Meatloaf, John Candy, James Gandolfini, Leslie West, everybody in Bowling For Soup, etc. Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.
I don’t get it either 💁

It's one of Sludge' oddities, the WVH heft obsession. I mean shouldn't there be 10,000 threads about Jon "Penguin" Oliva?
What the hell was that all about?
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Nibbler wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:58 pm Ed dumping Mike for Wolf is pretty much child abuse. How dumb was he to think that would fly with the fans?
You mean the fans that spent $150 mil on tickets for the reunion tour? Nobody cared.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Nibbler
Forming a Band

Post by Nibbler »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:26 pm
Nibbler wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:58 pm Ed dumping Mike for Wolf is pretty much child abuse. How dumb was he to think that would fly with the fans?
You mean the fans that spent $150 mil on tickets for the reunion tour? Nobody cared.
I’m aware that it was their highest grossing tour ever. I’m saying that every single person who went to it wished that Mike was there, every single review of the show said Wolfgang looked out of place, and every single YouTube clip was full of people asking why “Ed’s fat kid” was there, dummy!

No wonder the kid is messed up after that! His father and uncle shouldn’t have put him in that position!

PS It was 93 million not 150 million.

https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/ ... 212714143/
Luigi
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Luigi »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:02 pm

I don’t get it either 💁
Yes, but these people were quite likeable characters who came from nothing and made it big on their own 8)
I never post when I'm sober.
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

I see some peeps saying no one should be picking no Wolfie. They may be correct but they are aware this is Metal Sludge right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Also, I doubt any other male on here has the resources to stay in shape like Wolfie does. He could have a chef making meals while doing workouts most of us would consider enjoyable and it wouldn't hurt his bank account but I digress. No one Wolfie's age should already look that shitty. He needs to get healthy or he is going to stroke out soon.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Tymaster wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:41 am I see some peeps saying no one should be picking no Wolfie. They may be correct but they are aware this is Metal Sludge right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Also, I doubt any other male on here has the resources to stay in shape like Wolfie does. He could have a chef making meals while doing workouts most of us would consider enjoyable and it wouldn't hurt his bank account but I digress. No one Wolfie's age should already look that shitty. He needs to get healthy or he is going to stroke out soon.
Picking on and obsessing over are two different things.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Nibbler wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:03 am
I’m aware that it was their highest grossing tour ever. I’m saying that every single person who went to it wished that Mike was there, every single review of the show said Wolfgang looked out of place, and every single YouTube clip was full of people asking why “Ed’s fat kid” was there, dummy!

No wonder the kid is messed up after that! His father and uncle shouldn’t have put him in that position!
Yeah, how dare they give him the opportunity of a lifetime to join the family business! What evil, rotten men!
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

He needs to start moisturising his face, before its all too late, or has he really let himself go?
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

BernieTaupson wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:31 pm
skinni wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:40 pm Overall, WVH is an amazing musician who has been enjoying a successful career, marked by being on high-profile tours
Only “high profile” one was opening for Metallica which was bought onto. Other than that he’s playing clubs in front of a bored looking pack of boomer Van Halen fans … the same demographic he insults regularly on social media.
skinni wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:40 pm a well-received follow-up album
Disappeared without a trace a week after release. Didn’t have a manipulative song with footage of his dead father as bait this time.
skinni wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:40 pm prominent magazine covers
Whale Watchers Weekly?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I went a little overboard - you are right that he primarily plays clubs and has opened for bigger bands, primarily due to being a VH (GNR and Metallica); and regarding the magazines, I thought he was many covers, but it turns out it was the cover of Guitar World....

skinni wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:40 pm and a recent marriage
Wonder if he’s managed to consummate it yet. He said he didn’t have a honeymoon and instead picked up two of his mother’s six cats and stayed in a room playing computer games instead. Not making that up it’s an actual quote.

Here he is on his wedding mobility scooter.
WOW, I was not familiar with the details, however, it sounds like a terrible honeymoon....
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

skinni wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:47 am
BernieTaupson wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:31 pm
skinni wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:40 pm Overall, WVH is an amazing musician who has been enjoying a successful career, marked by being on high-profile tours
Only “high profile” one was opening for Metallica which was bought onto. Other than that he’s playing clubs in front of a bored looking pack of boomer Van Halen fans … the same demographic he insults regularly on social media.
skinni wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:40 pm a well-received follow-up album
Disappeared without a trace a week after release. Didn’t have a manipulative song with footage of his dead father as bait this time.
skinni wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:40 pm prominent magazine covers
Whale Watchers Weekly?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I went a little overboard - you are right that he primarily plays clubs and has opened for bigger bands, primarily due to being a VH (GNR and Metallica); and regarding the magazines, I thought he was many covers, but it turns out it was the cover of Guitar World....

skinni wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:40 pm and a recent marriage
Wonder if he’s managed to consummate it yet. He said he didn’t have a honeymoon and instead picked up two of his mother’s six cats and stayed in a room playing computer games instead. Not making that up it’s an actual quote.

Here he is on his wedding mobility scooter.
WOW, I was not familiar with the details, however, it sounds like a terrible honeymoon....
She's 100% planning to lock in that alimony baby before tipping her hand.

"No, this honeymoon sounds awesome! Who wouldnt want to hole up in the bedroom watching you play Baulder's Gate? I love that stuff! You, and me, and your sexy beard... youre like my giant teddy bear, I love a man with some meat on him!"
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Wolf Looks like a shut-in who is caught in a massive self-loathing phase of binge eating and overall lack of self-care. Not a healthy individual in any way shape or form.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

Tymaster wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:41 am I see some peeps saying no one should be picking no Wolfie. They may be correct but they are aware this is Metal Sludge right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Also, I doubt any other male on here has the resources to stay in shape like Wolfie does. He could have a chef making meals while doing workouts most of us would consider enjoyable and it wouldn't hurt his bank account but I digress. No one Wolfie's age should already look that shitty. He needs to get healthy or he is going to stroke out soon.
And his cunt of a mother has made millions out of healthy recipe books, celeb workouts and being a shill for Jenny Craig!

Oh and she also wrote a cash grab book about watching her ex husband dying and spilt the beans about how Ed and Janie were split up, totally breaching Ed’s privacy.
Last edited by BernieTaupson on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:20 am

Yeah, how dare they give him the opportunity of a lifetime to join the family business! What evil, rotten men!
Opportunity or not, fans just weren't ready to accept Sauce being replaced, especially by Wolfie in what basically amounted to an act of nepotism.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
whoami
Playing Frat Parties

Post by whoami »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:12 am I just saw this pic...

Google says Wolfie was 5'10" and in 1 spot, it lists him as 85kg, which is 187 pounds, lol...

More like 185kb, which is 407 pounds.

There is not a shed of a chance, he is sub 350... no way... and how tall is Michael Anthony? I've never met him, but in pics, etc... I've never heard him referred to, or considered as short or small... he literally looks like a little person standing next to Mount Mammoth!

Wolf's forearm looks like a thigh!

Damn...

$tEvil
Jealously is ugly, just like your bald head. Loser.
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:40 pm
JackieDaytona wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:55 pm Nobody kept losing their shit over Chris Farley, Meatloaf, John Candy, James Gandolfini, Leslie West, everybody in Bowling For Soup, etc. Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.
Because those guys worked for their careers, it wasn't handed to them like a participant trophy.
whoami
Playing Frat Parties

Post by whoami »

Because there are a lot of pathetic, immature, and jealous guys here, led be Stevie.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:08 pm
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:20 am

Opportunity or not, fans just weren't ready to accept Sauce being replaced, especially by Wolfie in what basically amounted to an act of nepotism.
They did it for 2 reasons, 1 being of course that they hated Sauce, bit the 2nd was that they hoped that Wolf would also act as Pop's minder and keep him on the straight and narrow.