Sammy Hagar/EVH wife drama

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Sammy Hagar/EVH wife drama

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Does anyone remember the post about Sammy Hagar's wife and I think Eddie Van Halen's wife? with email screenshots with someone accusing Sammy Hagar of having a side chick? I think it was Eddie Van Halen's wife saying that he does "other stuff" when he goes to the studio? lol Did it get deleted? Can someone fill my memory what happened? Anyone have any info? I'm pretty sure it was from over 10 years ago.
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Sammy Hagar/EVH wife drama

Post by BernieTaupson »

>Subject: Re: Sam's Baby Reasoning was: Ed's explaining
>Date: Fri, 21 Mar 97
>From: vavh <[email protected]>
>LOL, that's a good one...you obviously don't know Sam.....or what he
>was doing for the 3 days he was *supposed* to be at 5150
>singing.....sooner or later he'll blind side Kari the same way he did Betsy.....

>Subject: Re: LOL...I'm an idiot!
>Date: Fri, 21 Mar 97
>
>actually this one *was* meant for the list....all this stuff about Kari
>being pregnant and him wanting to be there is BULLSHIT...first of all
>..the dates are off...he's looking for public sympathy and you know
>it.....Sam doesn't care about anyone but himself and you'll find that
>out sooner or later, like, when you sleep with him....if you haven't
>already.....

>Subject: Re: GypsySound
>Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997
>
> Jesus, have you not been paying attention to the current
> thread!!....this whole rant that Sam is on about needing time for Kari
> and the baby DOES NOT ADD UP!.....when Ed begged him to re-sing the
> vocals, that was late january early february...Kari was due mid
> April.....Sam was in LA for 3 days....and only spent 8 hours in the
> studio...if he wanted to get back to his pregnant wife so quickly, why didn't he??..

First off, Sam did get back to his pregnant wife, and quickly too. Seeing that we were staying 15 minutes away in the Bel Air Hotel for the "3 days"
Sam resang the Twister vocals. This was March 6th-8th and Sam doesn't recall you even being there. You were on location in Austin. How the hell would you know how long Sam was in the studio? The whole band "situation" then was completely obtuse. I know my dates, because I was too far in my pregnancy at the time and had no choice but to come back to the mainland. We had our baby
3 weeks later, on April 1st.

For the life of me, why are you maliciously trying to hurt me and my family?
What kind of woman are you that would lie and insinuate that a father doesn't care for his wife and unborn child? You have attacked my husband and our personal lives and for what? I'm not concerned about, nor does my husband publicly speak of, what your husband was doing on the road for the last five years. Why are you so concerned about my husband's whereabouts for
3 days?

What is wrong with you? How miserable you must be. How can you hurt, lie and say such terrible things? People look to you for information about Van Halen. Your bitterness and slanderous insinuations are the only thing people have been reading about a once great rock and roll band that had 11 years of huge success together. Leave the Legend alone Yoko.

It's nice that you apologize to the list, but too bad it couldn't have included the people you insulted.

This is a one-time post to this list and I'm not looking for any kind of response. I won't get into a pissing match. The whole Van Halen soap opera is like beating a dead dog. We have all moved on. This slanderous venture into our personal lives, however, is both immature and pathetic. I just wanted to get the facts straight and hope this will end this little stint of desperate measures.

Kari Hagar
MisterSinister
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by MisterSinister »

Holy shit is that Valerie?!?!
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Sure is - back in the days after the ill-fated '96 VMA "reunion", there was a thing called the Van Halen Mailing List/VHML, which was an email chat board for fans. She was a frequent commenter.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
VinceVanLane
Playing Frat Parties

Post by VinceVanLane »

Looking back that's pretty insane that Valerie was on a mailing list saying that shit. Sammy might be full of shit about a lot of things but he's still married to Kari, and they had another child after the one in 96. Meanwhile Valerie left Eddie a few years after this.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

VinceVanLane wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:07 am Sammy might be full of shit about a lot of things but he's still married to Kari,
Yeah and Sammy still has his side pieces and she still turns a blind eye to it.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

AliceManson wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:38 am
VinceVanLane wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:07 am Sammy might be full of shit about a lot of things but he's still married to Kari,
And if that's the case, why are you concerned with the private lives of a couple you've never met? Who are you to judge someone else's marriage?
VinceVanLane
Playing Frat Parties

Post by VinceVanLane »

We just found Valerie's account.
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

eww. there is no way that man still gets side chicks. That man is almost 80 and balding. gross.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:58 am
And if that's the case, why are you concerned with the private lives of a couple you've never met? Who are you to judge someone else's marriage?
Looks like I angered another Haggot.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

BigMermPerm87 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:00 pm

eww. there is no way that man still gets side chicks. That man is almost 80 and balding. gross.
But what is his bank account worth?
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

And what makes you think its impossible for her to have her own side piece? Women are just as bad as guys, if not sometimes worse. They are just smarter about it and keep there mouth shut.

You can almost be sure while Hagar was on tour fucking around, she was at home with a stiffy in her. Why is it always the same thing, this or that rock star is fucking around. Yea prob, and Prob there wife or gf are doing the exact same thing.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
HottKarl777

Post by HottKarl777 »

BigMermPerm87 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:00 pm
VinceVanLane wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:07 am

He is having brutal sex with a woman in a tent under the stage as we speak. Get over it.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

tym wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:56 pm
And what makes you think its impossible for her to have her own side piece? Women are just as bad as guys, if not sometimes worse. They are just smarter about it and keep there mouth shut.

You can almost be sure while Hagar was on tour fucking around, she was at home with a stiffy in her. Why is it always the same thing, this or that rock star is fucking around. Yea prob, and Prob there wife or gf are doing the exact same thing.
I never said it was impossible. Maybe Sammy is a cuck and his wife loves BBC.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

AliceManson wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:15 pm
Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:58 am

Looks like I angered another Haggot.
Only in your mind.

You have to admit though, it's fucking weird.