Captain NotGettingIt is Bach!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Captain NotGettingIt is Bach!

Post by Zabooka »

https://blabbermouth.net/news/sebastian ... ot-reunite

In a new interview with Terrie Carr of the Morristown, New Jersey radio station 105.5 WDHA, ex-SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach once again addressed the possibility of a reunion with his former bandmates. He said (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET): "There's really no reason why the original SKID ROW cannot reunite. And the reason I say that is because we're all still alive and we're all healthy. And I really think the reason that that has never happened is just business. You can't be mad at somebody that you haven't been in a room with since 1996."

BDG135
Platinum Artist

Re: Captain NotGettingIt is Bach!

Post by BDG135 »

They tried to negotiate for a reunion and stopped after texting back and forth.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

What about that they have a young blonde singer who objectively sings the shit out of you in 2023, and even though he looks like a bit of a goober, objectively looks like less of a goober than you, and is prolly 100x easier to deal with?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:46 pm What about that they have a young blonde singer who objectively sings the shit out of you in 2023, and even though he looks like a bit of a goober, objectively looks like less of a goober than you, and is prolly 100x easier to deal with?
I seriously doubt that ever entered his head.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I saw that... hmmm....

$tEvil
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

I wish Skid Row would give the fans what we really want! Bring back Bach mothertruckers!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

MattleyCrue wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:03 pm I wish Skid Row would give the fans what we really want! Bring back Bach mothertruckers!
Nah. Too many burned bridges. Hell would literally have to freeze over and pigs sprout wings and fly before it ever happens.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

Even if they did reunite, I don't think anyone would care above the same people who go see them in the Rusty Bucket down on the corner.. small bars.. bach had Axl for a while and maybe they would get an opening slot for GnR, but there's not going to be any huge reunion tour or anything like that first couple years when they were young.. The core 3 members are doing fine enough without SB. That's what I think anyways
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

SikkiNixx wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:34 pm Even if they did reunite, I don't think anyone would care above the same people who go see them in the Rusty Bucket down on the corner.. small bars.. bach had Axl for a while and maybe they would get an opening slot for GnR, but there's not going to be any huge reunion tour or anything like that first couple years when they were young.. The core 3 members are doing fine enough without SB. That's what I think anyways
Agreed! And Bach himself is probably drawiung similar numbers. That wouldnt change
The power of Sludge compels you.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:48 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:46 pm What about that they have a young blonde singer who objectively sings the shit out of you in 2023, and even though he looks like a bit of a goober, objectively looks like less of a goober than you, and is prolly 100x easier to deal with?
I seriously doubt that ever entered his head.
I don't think much enters his head. It's exit only...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Skidrow guys would never have reunion -DorkRow would be admitting they were wrong all these years.
Skidrow announce Forum it sells out. They couldn’t handle that could have been like that for decades.
Skidrow could have done what Poiosn did at reunion years. Could have been leader in hair metal tours. Might have even reach Def Leppard reunion numbers

Oh well find another dork singer again DorkRow 2024
Bach career has been fun and exciting

Maybe
DorkRow/Steelheart/Poley/Buckcherry/Tuff-lite 2024 tours Back Fore More Peru 🇵🇪!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

MattleyCrue wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:03 pm I wish Skid Row would give the fans what we really want! Bring back Bach mothertruckers!
""""""""""""""""I wish Skid Row would give the fans what we really want! Bring back Bach mothertruckers!"""""""""""""""""

This is what the "fan-boys" and "fan-girls" say... and are for the most part, people who have either...

A. Never met him...

or

B. Did meet him, for about 30 seconds.

To the vast majority of adults on the planet, if you were in a closed room with this guy, for more than 10 minutes, any sane adult would say "Wow, could you imagine living with him? His poor wife..."

#facts

$tEvil
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

Sebastian’s a cunt, everyone knows that… and as such I don’t blame the guys for not wanting him back. That said… at least he’d show up.

Cindy Buzzedimisa

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

I think its funny how huge his ego was in their heyday and now he's miserable and confused they won't have anything to do with him. Its not a matter if getting over it its a matter of holding him accountable and baby Sebastian refuses to accept that. Other bands will put up with former members they hate so they can cash in on a tour but SR is like "Fuck that! We won't deal with him for all the money in the world." Gotta respect them for that.
Last edited by Cindy Buzzedimisa on Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Snake and Rachel aren't hurting for cash. They got their 18 and I Remember You money and still get paid to do shows.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

If anyone thinks that having a guy who "sings this shit out of the songs" is more of a draw than the original singer where they can advertise the hell out of "reunion" has not been paying attention to the last 30 years of popular music.

There's a whole segment of the casual audience who come out expressly for things like that.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Any chance of them getting into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame? That’s the only way I see a reunion happening at this point. A one off. Or maybe a charity show.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:39 am
""""""""""""""""I wish Skid Row would give the fans what we really want! Bring back Bach mothertruckers!"""""""""""""""""

This is what the "fan-boys" and "fan-girls" say... and are for the most part, people who have either...

A. Never met him...

or

To the vast majority of adults on the planet, if you were in a closed room with this guy, for more than 10 minutes, any sane adult would say "Wow, could you imagine living with him? His poor wife..."

#facts

$tEvil
His solo shows are awesome I wish he would just go back to Skid Row. He seems great
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I’m a fan-boy for sure and fan-girl also since I’m counting down days until Nelson show in Agora

I’ve only met him for few times in my life all awesome guess I’m a BachHater :lol:

Was awesome with band at SubHuman cd signing with band
Book signing he looked over crowd and pointed at my shirt “ I love that band!!” Was wearing pink Peppermint Creeps shirt

Michael Monroe show at Whisky. Just before it started came over to me and said “we were only 2 looking rockstars in the place.” Asked me and my buddy to be his security for the show. Stood in middle of us two. After he met with fans. Thanked me for him to allow himself to enjoy one of his favorites. Talked to him some was a pleasure (BachHater :lol: ) told him few things my favorite Skidrow song “can’t stand the heartache” he was shocked and laughed with joy “it’s so glam!” Told him Skidrow was reason I went to GNR tour in Mountain View summer 1991
Pretty cool I live my life everyday like Bach 1991…hater!!
I’ve met Tuff singer few times also..always fun(no
matter what some may say) :lol:
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

NeonKnite wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:37 pm If anyone thinks that having a guy who "sings this shit out of the songs" is more of a draw than the original singer where they can advertise the hell out of "reunion" has not been paying attention to the last 30 years of popular music.

There's a whole segment of the casual audience who come out expressly for things like that.
They hate Bach more than they like money.
ImageImage
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

I saw them with Solinger in a club. Got a free ticket.

I’d pay to go see a reunion with Bach. Not much, but I’d still go. No interest in seeing the new guy live. Looks goofy on stage. Stupid haircut.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

They need to make a singer change. All of these cancelled shows is bad for business!
LAglamrocker wrote:
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:27 pm They need to make a singer change. All of these cancelled shows is bad for business!
Yep. Bach is the obvious…and ONLY...answer!!!!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:13 pm Any chance of them getting into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame? That’s the only way I see a reunion happening at this point. A one off. Or maybe a charity show.
There's not a chance in hell they'll ever be inducted, even if HOF wasn't biased against hard rock and metal, Skid Row doesn't deserve to make the cut.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Nobody cares about this anymore - it’s over!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:39 am

A. Never met him...

or

#facts

$tEvil
Why is Brent woods attached to his hip even outside of shows?
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

Bach joining would not have a major effect on their profile these days.
On the other hand, SR seem to be a nice enough work environment, so why bring in the kindergarten shit at this stage of the game?
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Charles Bukaki wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:27 pm
DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:13 pm Any chance of them getting into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame? That’s the only way I see a reunion happening at this point. A one off. Or maybe a charity show.
There's not a chance in hell they'll ever be inducted, even if HOF wasn't biased against hard rock and metal, Skid Row doesn't deserve to make the cut.
OK maybe the Rainbow Bar & Grill Parking Lot Bash. :)

That first record alone was HUGE and Sebastian was on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine.

Also….Slave to the Grind was the first “metal” album to debut at #1 which was a big accomplishment.

I wouldn’t say they do not deserve it but it seems only the super big 80's bands are getting in. Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, GNR... I guess Motley is next and no one else? Poison maybe?
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

inextrem wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:00 pm Bach joining would not have a major effect on their profile these days.
Of course it would because their profile is non-existent.

It doesn't have to be great.