Christmas as an Italian KISS fan

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Roland Rockover
Wannabe Rocker

Christmas as an Italian KISS fan

Post by Roland Rockover »

First off, imagine this scene: tinsel everywhere, nonna fussing over the panettone, and me, cranking up "Tears Are Falling" on my Walkman.

Decorating the tree was a total KISS affair. Picture me hanging ornaments while blasting "Heaven's on Fire" from my trusty cassette player. Festive, right? I even managed to sneak in a bit of Gene Simmons tongue action with some mistletoe – blame it on the KISS influence.

Now, when it came to gifts, my stash was like a mini KISS museum. Magazines, posters, and whatever else screamed "rock 'n' roll." I practically tore through the wrapping paper like Paul Stanley tearing through a vocal riff. HM and Metal Shock were the magazines of the day and I still have them all saved.

Oh, and let's talk KISS albums. Asylum and Crazy Nights? Those were the holiday soundtracks, man. I'd be unwrapping presents to the tunes of "Crazy Crazy Nights" and arguing with my uncle about the underrated brilliance of "Girl Gone Bad." It was like KISS was the background music to every festive showdown.

And those awkward moments? Picture explaining the genius of Asylum's album cover to my bewildered cousins. "Why the heck are they wearing lipstick and look like a painting?" they'd ask. Cue my passionate rant about '80s glam rock aesthetics.

Cheers to the KISSmas memories! 🤘

My KISS Odyssey : A Tale of Italian Fandom
Coming 2024

https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... 1&t=384192
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Christmas as an Italian KISS fan

Post by Zabooka »

And I hope that the Starchild, be a masculine child.

DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Roland Rockover wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:10 pm First off, imagine this scene: tinsel everywhere, nonna fussing over the panettone, and me, cranking up "Tears Are Falling" on my Walkman.

Decorating the tree was a total KISS affair. Picture me hanging ornaments while blasting "Heaven's on Fire" from my trusty cassette player. Festive, right? I even managed to sneak in a bit of Gene Simmons tongue action with some mistletoe – blame it on the KISS influence.

Now, when it came to gifts, my stash was like a mini KISS museum. Magazines, posters, and whatever else screamed "rock 'n' roll." I practically tore through the wrapping paper like Paul Stanley tearing through a vocal riff. HM and Metal Shock were the magazines of the day and I still have them all saved.

Oh, and let's talk KISS albums. Asylum and Crazy Nights? Those were the holiday soundtracks, man. I'd be unwrapping presents to the tunes of "Crazy Crazy Nights" and arguing with my uncle about the underrated brilliance of "Girl Gone Bad." It was like KISS was the background music to every festive showdown.

And those awkward moments? Picture explaining the genius of Asylum's album cover to my bewildered cousins. "Why the heck are they wearing lipstick and look like a painting?" they'd ask. Cue my passionate rant about '80s glam rock aesthetics.

Cheers to the KISSmas memories! 🤘

My KISS Odyssey : A Tale of Italian Fandom
Coming 2024

https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... 1&t=384192
Does you doctor know you have internet access?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

That is fantastic! Sounds like an amazing Christmas season cuzzzz!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

Gene gives Paul a prostate exam then licks his finger.

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TAHxKLqu ... ture=share
Roland Rockover
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Roland Rockover »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:33 pm Does you doctor know you have internet access?
Bafongool - va'a fare in culo!
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Roland Rockover wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:05 pm
DemonFilth2001 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:33 pm Does you doctor know you have internet access?
Bafongool - va'a fare in culo!
Well...that was just rude!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

Zabooka wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:18 pm And I hope that the Starchild, be a masculine child.

Is this....necessary?
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Gibsonite wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:34 pm
Zabooka wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:18 pm And I hope that the Starchild, be a masculine child.

Is this....necessary?