MENU TIPS from THE CEO ... Today I am going to share with you, the proper steps to make Peanut Butter & Jelly toast.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

MENU TIPS from THE CEO ... Today I am going to share with you, the proper steps to make Peanut Butter & Jelly toast.

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

This is from a few weeks ago, but I am expanding my culinary skills and wanted to share!

Note, if you click the link, there are Photos, in order, for an easier "Follow Guide" when preparing this dish!

Your are welcome...

Enjoy....

------------------
Today I am going to share with you, the proper steps to make Peanut Butter & Jelly toast.

1. Get out a plate, knife, your favorite peanut butter & jelly choices, then drop a slice (or 2) of bread into a toaster.

2. Set finished toast on a plate…

* Note: I like my Toast extra toasty.

3. Open peanut butter container and use a knife (or hand if you are Caveman) and cover the Toast with a desired amount of peanut butter.

4. Open your jam/jelly choice and follow instructions as noted in section 3.

5. Take plate to a stable area to enjoy such as a table or T.V. Tray.

6. Sit down, get comfortable and pick up the toast around the edges, eat until you are happy & full.

* Note: Be careful not to get any peanut butter or jelly on your fingers, if you do, just lick it off.

7. If still hungry, repeat Steps 1-6.

Thanks for reading…

🍞🥜🧈🍓🔪🍽️🤪
-------------------------

$tEvil
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: MENU TIPS from THE CEO ... Today I am going to share with you, the proper steps to make Peanut Butter & Jelly toast.

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Nice, but I prefer the Elvis version. 8)
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: MENU TIPS from THE CEO ... Today I am going to share with you, the proper steps to make Peanut Butter & Jelly toast.

Post by MattleyCrue »

I prefer just peanut butter sandwiches only now. I don’t care for jelly anymore.
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

My daughter puts a line of peanut butter down each side of the bread...then a big blob of jelly in the middle....lets it sit for a minute for the peanut butter to get warm....then spreads it all together.

I think we have failed as parents, cause that is an unacceptable way to make it
mrsnikkisixx
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrsnikkisixx »

I put my peanut butter on while it’s still warm, then use the remaining toast to sop up the melty peanut butter off the plate, like gravy.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Stealing the late Chef Labars recipes ?
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

How to make a pimento cheese sandwich with Mike Ehrmantraut
https://youtu.be/7fUa3VqHwfQ?si=nxtGTVxc1NW3ZjQe