HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT? ... Where does it go? How much do you have left or, does anyone have left?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT? ... Where does it go? How much do you have left or, does anyone have left?

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

Great post. Its also weird cause were one of the first generations to bridge the gap between the future and past with technology to be able to better document everything with pics, video, and social media. A lot of my old friends have passed away the last few years, all mostly of natural causes. I didnt realize that many of us wouldnt make it to 2023. Im thankful to still be healthy and still kickin’ it
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT? ... Where does it go? How much do you have left or, does anyone have left?

Post by TooOldToCare »

Agreed ^^^. Since my dad died, I routinely check the obits from his small Ohio town. It's wild how it tilts toward the upper-70s to upper-80s generally. Then there is a chunk within five years of me (plus or minus). It is a rural town that is like a 1980s time warp. Many folks are blue-collar, low on the socio-economic scale, and, by sight, look a little unhealthy.
endstand
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by endstand »

Hellsinkey wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:03 am
MickeyG wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:42 pm
Hellsinkey wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:16 am Who knows? This autumn has been hard, my mom and stepson died. Yesterday was his funeral.
Fuck, sorry to hear that, man.

It sucks enough when 1 you are close to dies, but 2 quickly is really hard.
Thanks. My mother was ill for a long time, but my stepson died suddenly by accident. 25 is way too early to go.
I am so, so sorry to hear that. My deepest condolences.
Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Hellsinkey »

endstand wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:16 am
Hellsinkey wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:03 am
MickeyG wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:42 pm

Fuck, sorry to hear that, man.

It sucks enough when 1 you are close to dies, but 2 quickly is really hard.
Thanks. My mother was ill for a long time, but my stepson died suddenly by accident. 25 is way too early to go.
I am so, so sorry to hear that. My deepest condolences.
Kiitos.
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

40. Probably another 40 years.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....