BACK FOR MORE … Pearcy announces “Back In The Cellar” tour 2024 to celebrate 40 years since “Out Of The Cellar"

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

BACK FOR MORE … Pearcy announces “Back In The Cellar” tour 2024 to celebrate 40 years since “Out Of The Cellar"

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BACK FOR MORE …
Stephen Pearcy announces “Back In The Cellar” tour 2024 to celebrate 40 years since the RATT “Out Of The Cellar” release
#stephenpearcy #ratt #sep #topfuel #backformore #backinthecellar #outofthecellar #roundandround #layitdown #youreinlove #sludge #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/back-for-more-st ... r-release/

$ludge
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: BACK FOR MORE … Pearcy announces “Back In The Cellar” tour 2024 to celebrate 40 years since “Out Of The Cellar"

Post by Black Stuff »

Nice! He sounds excellent and has a smoking band!
The power of Sludge compels you.
ALMOSTsaved
Headlining Clubs

Re: BACK FOR MORE … Pearcy announces “Back In The Cellar” tour 2024 to celebrate 40 years since “Out Of The Cellar"

Post by ALMOSTsaved »

The "1984" photo on the left was from the "Dancing Undercover" tour. Should've been era appropriate. I can't get on board with this now. :wink:
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

That sounds lamer than DLR re-recording old Van Halen songs.

Ratt was a tragedy. A really talented group of guys who did their best to sabotage themselves and each other. I lost interest in most of that first wave of bands after the second wave hit. Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Cinderella, Winger, Skid Row. Most of that is still my favorite stuff from the genre.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

I don't think I realized just how much of their catalog that I'm familiar with comes from that album. It's been a while since I listened to it, but I think the only track on there I can't place is "She Wants Money". Not a horrible idea, and almost worth a drive down to Bloomington to see, especially with Vince and Quiet Riot along for entertainment value. I've actually been to that venue, just never for a concert.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

Anthrax442 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:02 pm I don't think I realized just how much of their catalog that I'm familiar with comes from that album. It's been a while since I listened to it, but I think the only track on there I can't place is "She Wants Money".
"She Wants Money" is my favorite Ratt song.
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
whiteowl yesterday
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by whiteowl yesterday »

cool i listened to that cd last night.
"artist formerly known as midnighttoker"
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

REO Cokewagon wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:37 pm Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He certainly resembles that picture more than Vince or Kevin DuBrow do...
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
DrumminAway
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by DrumminAway »

If Warren’s not involved I don’t think I’d bother seeing this. Was on a bill with Pearcy a few years back and didn’t even bother to watch his show for free.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Cobain NOT Back For More!
Soundgarden NOT Back For More!
Layne NOT Back For More!

Pearcy WINS ha ha ha ha ha ha
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

great to hear, I will catch at least one, perhaps a few, of the shows