Does a salad qualify as a meal?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Re: Does a salad qualify as a meal?

Post by skinni »

Salad is a meal. I generally have a plain salad, i.e. tomatoes, radishes, onions, carrots and for dressing, it's just lots of vinegar and salt (never include oil or lettuce).
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

skinni wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:56 pm Salad is a meal. I generally have a plain salad, i.e. tomatoes, radishes, onions, carrots and for dressing, it's just lots of vinegar and salt (never include oil or lettuce).
Is that why you're skinni?

Ever eat a huge burrito?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Does a Zalad qualify as a meal? Zaxby's would likely say yes. Go for the Asian Zensation Zalad, DF:

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Salad is a meal
Just had salad
After box of 3 It’s It chocolate chip mint (the key is to heat them in microwave for 30 seconds)
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:50 pm
skinni wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:56 pm Salad is a meal. I generally have a plain salad, i.e. tomatoes, radishes, onions, carrots and for dressing, it's just lots of vinegar and salt (never include oil or lettuce).
Is that why you're skinni?

Ever eat a huge burrito?
Last time I had a burrito was a bean burrito, however, that was quite some time ago - high school time frame - since then no. I don't recall the burrito being huge, if it was, I probably did not finish, especially since I don't eat much.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Perhaps the question should be, "does a salad qualify as a complete meal?" If so, yes, I have a salad once/twice a week as a full meal, however, with a protein (salmon or chicken).
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
mrsnikkisixx
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrsnikkisixx »

Absolutely !!

I regularly make a salad for dinner, usually with some chicken and a handful of pasta in it, and I use a garlic rice wine vinegar for dressing. Sooooo good !!