My new hair metal tee haul

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: My new hair metal tee haul

Post by MattleyCrue »

Sleek wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:09 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:06 am Every time I walk up the stairs past 60 guitars in cases into the guitar workshop you live in, I always think to myself: "What a bastion of comfort and beauty this is"
Your former boss liked it! 70 million dollars, and all he wanted to do was sit on the couch in my living room.

He was always like: "This is such a great space, man...I just feel comfortable here."
Who is this person you are talking about? Who is the former boss?
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Sleek wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:09 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:06 am Every time I walk up the stairs past 60 guitars in cases into the guitar workshop you live in, I always think to myself: "What a bastion of comfort and beauty this is"
Your former boss liked it! 70 million dollars, and all he wanted to do was sit on the couch in my living room.

He was always like: "This is such a great space, man...I just feel comfortable here."
You keep understating his wealth by about a factor of 10. And this is BEFORE the Paw Patrol movies were made. It could be off by a factor of 15 by now.

Who knows what rich people really have. But your number is loooooow.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
BulletProofPoet

Post by BulletProofPoet »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:30 am
BulletProofPoet wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:50 am Enough with the kitchen! Why are we not talking about the fact he wears shirts to bed??? WTF??
I have so many and not enough time to wear them during the week so why not just wear them to bed lol
I can’t sleep in a shirt that is going to get all twisted and tangled up when I move around in the sheets.

What’s your all time favorite shirt ?
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Jeez. I didn't know he was THAT loaded.

I would have asked for another $5 per time I worked on his guitar.

You ever see that like $6000 Les Paul that Gibson just kind of let him have for no reason?
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

BulletProofPoet wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:10 pm
MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:30 am
BulletProofPoet wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:50 am Enough with the kitchen! Why are we not talking about the fact he wears shirts to bed??? WTF??
I have so many and not enough time to wear them during the week so why not just wear them to bed lol
I can’t sleep in a shirt that is going to get all twisted and tangled up when I move around in the sheets.

What’s your all time favorite shirt ?
My fav shirt of all time is GNR Use Your Illusion tee that had the disclaimer on the album cover that says this album contains some language that some members may find object able and back of the shirt says SO FUCK OFF! I love that tee. It says GnFnRs on the front
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Hanging out with vampire at 4am- that’s worth more than some BIG HOUSE

What’s in my kitchen- what does it look like- i couldn’t tell ya
It’s a f*cking kitchen. That’s place that has cinnamon Life cereal some Mac and Cheese for microwave. Maybe I’ll put up medium size poster of The Bangles
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

On another wall of the kitchen I have a huge Axl and slash picture
LAglamrocker wrote:
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

How many of those shows did you actually see?
Buying shirts online, doesn't actually count.
However, if anybody can find me Michael Monroe's, Dead Jail or Rock and Roll on the front and Rock Like Fuck on the back, I will pay any price for it in any size! I can have it tailored!
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Metal Sludge wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:47 pm How many of those shows did you actually see?
However, if anybody can find me Michael Monroe's, Dead Jail or Rock and Roll on the front and Rock Like Fuck on the back, I will pay any price for it in any size! I can have it tailored!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/115996036477?m ... media=COPY
LAglamrocker wrote:
DrumminAway
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by DrumminAway »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:26 pm
Metal Sludge wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:47 pm How many of those shows did you actually see?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/115996036477?m ... media=COPY
Used to have that shirt in an XL but I gave it away because I wear mediums. Still kickin myself.
Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Go see Adam Bomb, he sells a shirt at his shows with ROCK LIKE FUCK in huge letters on the back. MM stole/borrowed the phrase from him when they were playing together.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

You're getting this for her, right? What's $120 for you? Four bottles of wine?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Hahaha I only provided a link to an affordable shirt. I won’t be buying.

Depends on which wine I am drinking but for weekend wines yes around $30 a bottle
LAglamrocker wrote:
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:06 pm Hanging out with vampire at 4am- that’s worth more than some BIG HOUSE

What’s in my kitchen- what does it look like- i couldn’t tell ya
It’s a f*cking kitchen. That’s place that has cinnamon Life cereal some Mac and Cheese for microwave. Maybe I’ll put up medium size poster of The Bangles
Why only a medium?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Small poster seems to bring hate
Large would be way to big for the BIG HOUSE kitchen
Medium for the win- maybe share space with Jesse Ventura poster
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

I have a hair metal picture in my bathroom. It’s as cool image. I got on Etsy with all hair metal tapes.
LAglamrocker wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Cool shirts (especially the EZN one) and I too like a clean kitchen.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:06 pm Cool shirts (especially the EZN one) and I too like a clean kitchen.
I have a ton of EZN shirts! Been collecting those since around 2004 maybe earlier
LAglamrocker wrote:
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

people are doing good work on those vintage shirts now, almost exact replicas.

I have a TON of 'em. I know a guy who can reprint anything, as long as the original image is decent.

had him reprint a "Hellacious Acres" shirt from the Dangerous Toys tour, a few Motley and Whitesnake.

as soon as I find a decent image of a Tora Tora "Wild America" shirt, that's what I am getting next.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:06 pm Cool shirts (especially the EZN one) and I too like a clean kitchen.
Clean and empty are not the same things.

MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

alleyrulez wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:02 pm people are doing good work on those vintage shirts now, almost exact replicas.

I have a TON of 'em. I know a guy who can reprint anything, as long as the original image is decent.

had him reprint a "Hellacious Acres" shirt from the Dangerous Toys tour, a few Motley and Whitesnake.

as soon as I find a decent image of a Tora Tora "Wild America" shirt, that's what I am getting next.
I have a Tora Tora shirt from the debut album. A Wild America one would be awesome!
LAglamrocker wrote:
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

MattleyCrue wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:30 pm
alleyrulez wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:02 pm people are doing good work on those vintage shirts now, almost exact replicas.

I have a Tora Tora shirt from the debut album. A Wild America one would be awesome!
find me a good enough image (front and back) and I'll hook you up. :lol:

the images that I was able to find online aren't good enough. he needs a "flat" pic of both sides of the shirt to do it.
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

The Tora Tora tee I got still had the original price tag of $7.99 on it! It was pretty rad!
LAglamrocker wrote:
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Nelson needs to reprint Nelson/House Of Lords tour shirts!
The pain still hurts missing this tour..soldout to fast
After The Rain can bring life to massive 10 also pain can be massive 10 knowing I missed this tour
But having perfect attendance at WWF events ringside during that era mattered most..I feel better now. Have chance to 3Peat Nelson shows in March
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

I don’t have enough Nelson shirts 😔

I only have one
LAglamrocker wrote:
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:42 am
Go see Adam Bomb, he sells a shirt at his shows with ROCK LIKE FUCK in huge letters on the back. MM stole/borrowed the phrase from him when they were playing together.
Oh bullshit!
That shirt was on the Not Fakin' It tour in 1989-1990.
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Metal Sludge wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:20 pm
Psychobolia.com wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:42 am
Oh bullshit!
That shirt was on the Not Fakin' It tour in 1989-1990.
Adam definitely adopted that phrase. His album by that name came out in 2005. Sounds like you’re right! He stole it from MM!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Sleek wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:32 pm
Clean and empty are not the same things.
Still waiting for that picture of your kitchen
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

LAglamrocker wrote:
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

I'm having a problem with the positioning of your microwave. Did you really put it at a 45% angle to the corner just so you could have that hesher garden gnome on top of it?

Don't the cabinet drawers knock the gnome around when fully open, anyways?