Vince McMahon

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Re: Vince McMahon

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

What also amazes me is Vince had this all sewn up in a NDA and he reneged on paying the 2 million remaining on the 3 million agreement?
The guy is a billionaire, that 2 million for him is like 50 bucks to us and he doesn't pay and takes the risk for all this to go public?
Insane!
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

SeniorGrande wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:43 pm Image

I like how the George "the Animal" Steele dildo appears to be defective.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

FreddyFender wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:35 am I want to to know what kinda treatments he was getting that he was able to not only constantly get hard but have that kinda sexual appetite at 80.

I need to know simply for research purposes, of course.
I would say Vince was on a steady diet of gas station dick pills, I'll guess either Rhino 11 or Black Mamba 13. I'll plead the 5th now
The Inappropriate Earl Podcast is on Itunes or Soundcloud
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ina ... 96362?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/inappropriate-earl
http://www.twitter.com/earlskakel
New comedy album out on Itunes under Earl Skakel
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

El Vampiro Blanco wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:14 am What also amazes me is Vince had this all sewn up in a NDA and he reneged on paying the 2 million remaining on the 3 million agreement?
The guy is a billionaire, that 2 million for him is like 50 bucks to us and he doesn't pay and takes the risk for all this to go public?
Insane!
Rich people are genuinely the cheapest people I know, I knew a guy who was a tech billionaire who had illegal Direct TV because he got off on it. I'm sure Vince was like "fuck this cunt" and she didn't go away whereas most would have taken the million and disappeared. Like others have said I can't imagine the shenanigans a 30-40 year old McMahon,Hogan,Warrior were doing back in the day. Vince strikes me as the type that would be into gay stuff too just to wield even more power and dangle it over say Paul Roma's head.
rockker
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by rockker »

Earl Skakel wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:29 pm
El Vampiro Blanco wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:14 am What also amazes me is Vince had this all sewn up in a NDA and he reneged on paying the 2 million remaining on the 3 million agreement?
Insane!
Rich people are genuinely the cheapest people I know
Agreed. My company’s CEO worth literally multi millions is currently in town staying at a Super 8 Hotel and has called up on me to drive them rather than use a cab or Uber.
Kiss fans are like old men at the strip club. We know we're getting bilked but give 'em our money anyway. - Danko Jones
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

rockker wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:37 pm
Earl Skakel wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:29 pm
Insane!
Rich people are genuinely the cheapest people I know
Agreed. My company’s CEO worth literally multi millions is currently in town staying at a Super 8 Hotel and has called up on me to drive them rather than use a cab or Uber.

Please tell me you're getting paid extra and for gas as well? Job descriptions are important.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Earl Skakel wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:29 pmI can't imagine the shenanigans a 30-40 year old McMahon,Hogan,Warrior were doing back in the day.
This site is oooooollllllldddddd...but still a fun read:

https://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/ko ... leeze.html
OnWithTheShow
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by OnWithTheShow »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:04 am
purple70rt wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:31 pm if he gets jail time his buddy trump will pardon him when he gets back in office
He can't do that. He and Johnny Ace would most likely face state charges if they're charged at all.
The chick never went to the police so I doubt any charges would happen which should raise flags on her account. She seems to only care about the money and seems she had no problem doing anything when she was getting new cars and jewelry among the other hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of gifts.

Only one side of this story is being told vs Vince who is calling BS. The discovery process in this case is going to be wild
Wednesday 13 Fan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

OnWithTheShow wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:35 am
Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:04 am
purple70rt wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:31 pm if he gets jail time his buddy trump will pardon him when he gets back in office
He can't do that. He and Johnny Ace would most likely face state charges if they're charged at all.
The chick never went to the police so I doubt any charges would happen which should raise flags on her account. She seems to only care about the money and seems she had no problem doing anything when she was getting new cars and jewelry among the other hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of gifts.

Only one side of this story is being told vs Vince who is calling BS. The discovery process in this case is going to be wild

Screaming "NO!" and "PLEASE STOP!" would be a good indicator that she in fact did have a problem with it
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:22 am
OnWithTheShow wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:35 am The chick never went to the police so I doubt any charges would happen which should raise flags on her account. She seems to only care about the money and seems she had no problem doing anything when she was getting new cars and jewelry among the other hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of gifts.

Screaming "NO!" and "PLEASE STOP!" would be a good indicator that she in fact did have a problem with it
All the Real Men on this thread know that "no" means "yes". Now we've got the "it can't have happened as she didn't go straight to the police" cliche and I'm sure there'll be other zingers like "why didn't she leave?" or "why didn't she fight back?".
jens

Post by jens »

ElectrickMagick
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ElectrickMagick »

Traxan wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:14 am Judging by some recent videos, Vince has a pretty serious Biden problem. The steroids finally ate his brain. He may be found incompetent to stand trial.

Laurinitas, though, is fucked bad.
“By the way, they never report the crowd on Jan. 6. You know Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, you know, they — do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it,” Trump baselessly claimed. “Because of lots of things … like Nikki Haley is in charge of security — we offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guards, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people.”

Uhhhmm, here Trump confuses Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi. Last time I checked they were two wildly different people.

“When I came here, everyone thought Bush was going to win . . . . They thought Bush because Bush supposedly was a military person… he got us into the, uh, he got us into the Middle East. How did that work out, right?”

Here Trump confuses George W. and Jeb Bush. Trump did not run against George W. Bush.

I can go on and on with examples of this. Biden screws up sometimes, his brain is not nearly the wasteland of stupid and syphilis that Trump's is.
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

SeniorGrande wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:30 pm
Earl Skakel wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:29 pmI can't imagine the shenanigans a 30-40 year old McMahon,Hogan,Warrior were doing back in the day.

18. El Dandy's banged both Lita AND Fishman & Lola Gonzales's hot daughter.
He's a real jam-up guy!
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

SeniorGrande wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:30 pm

I couldn't even finish it but thanks for sharing!
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

ElectrickMagick wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:31 pm
Traxan wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:14 am Judging by some recent videos, Vince has a pretty serious Biden problem. The steroids finally ate his brain. He may be found incompetent to stand trial.

Laurinitas, though, is fucked bad.
“By the way, they never report the crowd on Jan. 6. You know Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, you know, they — do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it,” Trump baselessly claimed. “Because of lots of things … like Nikki Haley is in charge of security — we offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guards, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people.”

Uhhhmm, here Trump confuses Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi. Last time I checked they were two wildly different people.

“When I came here, everyone thought Bush was going to win . . . . They thought Bush because Bush supposedly was a military person… he got us into the, uh, he got us into the Middle East. How did that work out, right?”

Here Trump confuses George W. and Jeb Bush. Trump did not run against George W. Bush.

I can go on and on with examples of this. Biden screws up sometimes, his brain is not nearly the wasteland of stupid and syphilis that Trump's is.
I agree. Confusing George H and George W is way more serious than meeting a man a few months ago, who has been dead for 30 years