Whatever happened to Stacey Blades?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Whatever happened to Stacey Blades?

Post by cowpins »

Personally I thought he used too much gain... However, I understand that Tracii was going to be the pointman upon his return. Didnt he have his own tribute band that he was out on tour with?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Whatever happened to Stacey Blades?

Post by dmbrocker »

If you'll remember he was in Blobster's Ratt Experience for a short while with Mitch/Crypty, Drunk Brad, and Hot Topic Josh. Don't know what he's been up to since that ended.
Last edited by dmbrocker on Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

dmbrocker wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:28 pm If you'll remember he was in Blobster's Ratt Experience for a short while with Mitch/Crypty. Drunk Brad, and Hot Topic Josh. Don't know what he's been up to since that ended.
Was in concert for the last gig of the fake rat experience. March 2016. Honestly, the show was not terrible at all. Stacy Blades just happened to be on stage that night. The other guy was playing lead.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

ParaDime77 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:29 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:28 pm If you'll remember he was in Blobster's Ratt Experience for a short while with Mitch/Crypty. Drunk Brad, and Hot Topic Josh. Don't know what he's been up to since that ended.
Was in concert for the last gig of the fake rat experience. March 2016. Honestly, the show was not terrible at all. Stacy Blades just happened to be on stage that night. The other guy was playing lead.
Was Blobby doing the knuckle kiss and flag-dragging dance?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

He's doing good. He handed me my coffee at the drive thru the other day.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
ObiLesGroove
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by ObiLesGroove »

He is in the band Crashing Waywards, released the debut CD on the Ron Keel Label. They just won the "Best New Vegas Rock Band" award.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

dmbrocker wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:40 pm
ParaDime77 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:29 pm
Was Blobby doing the knuckle kiss and flag-dragging dance?
Kept the flag dragging to a minimum buy the finger kiss gimmick was in full effect. Man, did that dude get drunk on the spotlight or what back then!
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
TorienRoxxGang
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by TorienRoxxGang »

Mason & Blades went kaboom
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Iron Mike Sharpe-Barry O- Brooklyn Brawler are very important to WWF history and make the show happen -many times live these guys are the stars

Stacey Blades -Lance Eric- TPF are very important in the Metal Edge bands we all love.
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

Tales from the Strip should be headlining the side stage at the Metal Sludge holy trinity festival.