We Are The World documentary on Netflix

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: We Are The World documentary on Netflix

Post by Sleek »

lIVINGSTON.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Indy_Rob wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:44 pm
SterileEyes1 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:52 pm
TooOldToCare wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:30 pm I started a 3 season series called Loudermilk. If you're an Office Space fan, you'll like this dark comedy. Same actor, Ron Livingston plays a sobriety counselor who also is in his sobriety

Read this thread earlier and started this show tonight based on this post. First episode was great and gonna keep on going. Thanks!
I started watching it a couple weeks ago based on this thread and really like it so far. I'm a couple episodes into season 2. Good stuff. Ron Livingston is perfect for the role.
I'm gonna start this based on these 3 posts after I've finished The Gentlemen.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

TooOldToCare wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:10 pm
alleyrulez wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:29 am
TooOldToCare wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:30 pm I started a 3 season series called Loudermilk. If you're an Office Space fan, you'll like this dark comedy. Same actor, Ron Livingston plays a sobriety counselor who also is in his sobriety
YES!

God, I loved this one. it will be a crime if Netflix doesn't pick it up for a fourth season.
Just finished it last week. Loved it. But I think it’s over. Netflix passes on the good stuff but puts out garbage.

S3 was 2020, so that’s the last of Sam, Ben, and Claire. I’ve been finding some Loudermilk rabbit holes on YouTube and watched a Brian Regan stand-up last night. I'm a big Office Space and Ron Livingston fan, so checking out some of his movies. Up next, Shanghai la Suite.
https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1589 ... r-farrelly
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

alleyrulez wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:52 pm
TooOldToCare wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:10 pm
alleyrulez wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:29 am

YES!

God, I loved this one. it will be a crime if Netflix doesn't pick it up for a fourth season.
Just finished it last week. Loved it. But I think it’s over. Netflix passes on the good stuff but puts out garbage.

S3 was 2020, so that’s the last of Sam, Ben, and Claire. I’ve been finding some Loudermilk rabbit holes on YouTube and watched a Brian Regan stand-up last night. I'm a big Office Space and Ron Livingston fan, so checking out some of his movies. Up next, Shanghai la Suite.
https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1589 ... r-farrelly
Fuck yes. I hope he finds a buyer if it ain't Netflix.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Back to Madonna.... Wasn't she buddies with Michael Jackson around this time too?

I'm wondering if she was offered a spot in the choir and turned it down. Makes sense that the "choice" between her and Cyndi Lauper was over the spotlight moment.

And if so, Madonna made the right call. She's not a face-in-the-crowd type.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.