Good read on Sunset Sound becoming a toilet.....

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Ralph2
Learning KISS Riffs

Good read on Sunset Sound becoming a toilet.....

Post by Ralph2 »

Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: Good read on Sunset Sound becoming a toilet.....

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Four separate murders of teenage boys in LA last night. Bail reform puts criminals back on the street in 24 hours. The homeless empowered. Chicago continues to see unprecedented slayings of African Americans. But the Antifa champions and aggressive pushers of justice only care when injustices are traced to "maga" or police. It's a fact.
But I'll never forget their violence, their threats, their character assassinations and attempts to harm livelihoods. The fires. The literal support of harm to those who do not agree.
Not one leftist can say they would condemn violence against a trump supporter.

But they will be personally affected soon enough. The Blind Eye they've shown to the insanity like maintaining with authority that there is no border crisis is having its effect. And the media knows how to push the buttons of these leftist gorillas. They literally go ape ship every time the media pushes a new outrage. Then, it's quiet. And these leftists are doing nothing for the last fortunate. But they'll pick up a stick and a rock without hesitation.
VicStelly
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by VicStelly »

Take some deep breaths. You are overheating
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:39 am Not one leftist can say they would condemn violence against a trump supporter.
Nice to see you back. But even by your usual standards that's pretty weak.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:39 am And the media knows how to push the buttons of these leftist gorillas. They literally go ape ship every time the media pushes a new outrage. Then, it's quiet. And these leftists are doing nothing for the last fortunate. But they'll pick up a stick and a rock without hesitation.
Those crazy leftists trying to storm the Capitol with their Hang Mike Pence banners and a gallows. That crazy leftist who delbierately drove his car into an anti-racism march. All those deranged leftists who shoot up black churches, shops and neighbourhoods. They only have confederate flags or follow "great replacement" twitter / X feeds or post rambling diatribes about how much they hate blacks and gays as part of their deep state cover. :roll:

As for "media pushing a new outrage", have you ever heard of something called Qanon? Any sign of Kennedy's resurrection yet? Or the pizza shop adrenochrome factory? Or Hilary getting arrested?
blackedout85
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by blackedout85 »

The irony is that Taylor Swift is a huge advocate of the policy’s that are contributing to this.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

The purpose of bail is to insure people show up for their day in court. Dangerous people should not get bail in the first place. Too bad your shepherds didn't tell you that. It's too bad you're pissed that you can't treat homeless people like shit, isn't it? Fuck people who pursue justice too. I don't support violence against Trump supporters in general, but you assclowns deserve all the contempt and derision you receive, so fuck off you little snowflake cunt. If my words offend you, good. You'll get over it like you expect liberals and SJWs should.
ImageImage
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

When I was working there during covid, TWO people died a few feet away from the gate. When we pulled into park, we had to wait for the gate to close because people would try and sneak in the parking lot among other things.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

blackedout85 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:31 am The irony is that Taylor Swift is a huge advocate of the policy’s that are contributing to this.
Pretty sure that a literal billionaire who took her private jet over to japan for a few hours on saturday, and then flew to Vegas to see her bf play sports on sunday is not the Che Guevarra that twitter and fox paints her as being.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Tuff recorded our 1989 demo there...

The one with "Good Guys Wear Black", "Sinner Street", "Ain't Worth A Dime" and "Forever Yours" on it... now available on "The Glam Years" CD/LP!

We mixed it at Amigo in North Hollywood.

$tEvil
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:39 am Four separate murders of teenage boys in LA last night. Bail reform puts criminals back on the street in 24 hours. The homeless empowered. Chicago continues to see unprecedented slayings of African Americans. But the Antifa champions and aggressive pushers of justice only care when injustices are traced to "maga" or police. It's a fact.
But I'll never forget their violence, their threats, their character assassinations and attempts to harm livelihoods. The fires. The literal support of harm to those who do not agree.

But they will be personally affected soon enough. The Blind Eye they've shown to the insanity like maintaining with authority that there is no border crisis is having its effect. And the media knows how to push the buttons of these leftist gorillas. They literally go ape ship every time the media pushes a new outrage. Then, it's quiet. And these leftists are doing nothing for the last fortunate. But they'll pick up a stick and a rock without hesitation.
"gorillas" "ape ship" ok...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
LitaStrauss
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by LitaStrauss »

'Taylor Swift was down here, and she made the mistake of going out on the sidewalk and going to the 7-Eleven across the street- got accosted, came back to my tenant and told him "I will never come back to Sunset Sound again,"' Camarata claimed.

________

When did this happen, when she was 17 or something? Because Taylor Swift is like the president at this point. She's ain't walking across the street to 7-Eleven by herself. She has a rather large security detail that would be going with her. Plus, if she really wanted something from 7-11, she'd just send somebody to go get it. That area has become a shit hole and I believe you could be harassed going outside but I also think they're just using Taylor's name for attention.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:51 am
Don't Damn Me wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:39 am Four separate murders of teenage boys in LA last night. Bail reform puts criminals back on the street in 24 hours. The homeless empowered. Chicago continues to see unprecedented slayings of African Americans. But the Antifa champions and aggressive pushers of justice only care when injustices are traced to "maga" or police. It's a fact.

"gorillas" "ape ship" ok...
Holy Freud.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

LitaStrauss wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:05 pm
When did this happen, when she was 17 or something? Because Taylor Swift is like the president at this point. She's ain't walking across the street to 7-Eleven by herself. She has a rather large security detail that would be going with her. Plus, if she really wanted something from 7-11, she'd just send somebody to go get it.
Yep. Her insurers probably insist on it.
In this, the age of cooties, they probably don't even like her touching things that aren't wiped down with disinfectant first.
They certainly don't want her putting her hands on the counter of a 7-11 in L.A.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
tooth
Recording Debut Album

Post by tooth »

Weird thread, very political. Are the owners and or managers of Sunset Sound affiliated with a specific political party? Regardless, always sad when a tried & true situation gets beat down. I had no idea so many historic songs were recorded there!
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

'Taylor Swift was down here, and she made the mistake of going out on the sidewalk and going to the 7-Eleven across the street- got accosted, came back to my tenant and told him "I will never come back to Sunset Sound again,"' Camarata claimed.
If you go to that 7-11, you'll find my initials in the concrete! Was lucky to find some freshly poured stuff here.

Hopefully it will last as long as "JOHN + EXCENE"
Shredderpete
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Shredderpete »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:39 am
I would. They don’t need violence, just to be grabbed by the shoulders and shaken until they snap out of their delusion that that guy is anything but a grifter.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

https://www.soundonsound.com/music-busi ... os-angeles

The Rolling Stones recorded portions of their most acclaimed albums at Sunset Sound, including Beggars Banquet and Let it Bleed, and they also put the finishing touches to their masterpiece Exile On Main Street there.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:30 pm
If you go to that 7-11, you'll find my initials in the concrete! Was lucky to find some freshly poured stuff here.

If you go to that 7-11, you'll probably find ME there getting a Big Gulp. I use the Amazon locker inside for deliveries.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Sleek wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:18 pm
SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:30 pm

If you go to that 7-11, you'll probably find ME there getting a Big Gulp. I use the Amazon locker inside for deliveries.
I'll hit you up next time I get to California. I'll even buy you a Big Gulp.
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

A friend of mine was recoding a commercial jingle in I guess the studio there where Sinatra did alot and she was like "you don't have to listen to me do this, you are here to walk me to my car after!" That area at night is insane and the street where you pull into the Chik-Fil-A drive thru is like The Wire at high tide. On a somewhat related sidenote if you ever eat there pay cash as I suffered horrific credit card fraud in their drive thru recently so I don't know if it was the employee running a scam or someone across the street in a tent with one of those credit card readers?
The Inappropriate Earl Podcast is on Itunes or Soundcloud
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ina ... 96362?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/inappropriate-earl
http://www.twitter.com/earlskakel
New comedy album out on Itunes under Earl Skakel
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Bud.

Bud.

Bud.

If ANYONE asks you to drive through the Chick-Fill-A drive through, just tell them to get the fuck out your car, because that Sammich AIn't all that NO MATTER how many people are like: "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SAU_AUCE!!!!"

To be fair, the HART HOUSE across the street is fucking better tasting, completely vegan and does not give a fuck if some dumbass you impregnated with your inferior comic dick sperms wants to abort your chromosome deficient offspring.

...and they will do a half-tater tots-half fries SIDE.

Win fucking win.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Ralph2
Learning KISS Riffs

Re: Good read on Sunset Sound becoming a toilet..UPDATED W/ LA TIMES ARTICLE...

Post by Ralph2 »

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... gwclCKqZWM

Not sure where any of this goes.....

LA is nothing like when I moved there over 30 years ago.

But then again, what city is..................??