Ace Frehley embarrasses himself again wtf

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Ace Frehley embarrasses himself again wtf

Post by BernieTaupson »

https://youtube.com/shorts/p31XhjGHG3o? ... 51uy7KUR5x

Someone tell him that when you do a right hand hammer on you grasp the sides of the neck with your thumb and middle finger so your hand is secure and your finger doesn’t sloppily hit two stings and barely stay on the fret, the way this clown is trying to do it.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Re: Ace Frehley embarrasses himself again wtf

Post by Mister Freeze »

Is BernieTaupson the Sludge burner account for Tommy Thayer?
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

A double-amputee could do better.

Edited to say: My bad. He is showing how inspiring he was and is to generations of hobbyists and professionals.
Last edited by TooOldToCare on Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

There is no worse sound than trying to tune a guitar with full distortion. Literally like a cat being strangled.

And then he started playing! Are we sure this is the real guy? This might be AI Ace.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:22 pm There is no worse sound than trying to tune a guitar with full distortion. Literally like a cat being strangled.

And then he started playing! Are we sure this is the real guy? This might be AI Ace.
Tuning any electric guitar, if possible, should be done with amp bypass. I still use a trusty old Polytune. God damn, ¾ of that video was tuning...which was better than his hammers.
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

It's baffling how he can be so bad at doing that. I'm by no means a great player, but I could fake that shit better than him when I was 13 and just fucking around. In case we didn't know it before, this cements that his band is doing ALL the heavy lifting. Why even let his kind of video be published?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mister Freeze wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:14 pm Is BernieTaupson the Sludge burner account for Tommy Thayer?
I very highly doubt Tommy would be calling his band's loyal fans "dorks".
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

That’s the way he showed EVH how to do it when EVH was in the front row stealing Ace’s tricks.
sirthx2
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by sirthx2 »

OMG, that was really hard to watch. Normally when someone says "a guy/gal who picks op the guitar could sound like this within 10 minutes", you'd be talking in hyperbole. Not here.
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
mrspeedgene
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrspeedgene »

I can't believe no one has commented on this "Shred with Shifty yet". I love ACE and he meant a lot to my playing but... :shock: :shock: I am thinking he is just old and deaf. Hell my dad died at his age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mP5lI ... mi&index=2
They laughed at their gods
And fought them in vain
So he turned his
back on them
And left them in pain
Kerry67
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kerry67 »

I loved this guy in the 70's but Jesus does he suck now. What kills me is Ace himself and his sheep followers think he is STILL the greatest player to be holding a pick still. Getting his fingers stuck between the strings would sound better.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

If you bother to read some of the stupid comments on this video, there is always the "he's just warming up" or "he's just playing around" dumbfks.
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

Horrible sounding
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

mrspeedgene wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:10 am I can't believe no one has commented on this "Shred with Shifty yet". I love ACE and he meant a lot to my playing but... :shock: :shock: I am thinking he is just old and deaf. Hell my dad died at his age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mP5lI ... mi&index=2
They’re deleting even mildly negative comments.