The Sharon Osbourne Paradox

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

The Sharon Osbourne Paradox

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Discuss.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
HueyRamone

Re: The Sharon Osbourne Paradox

Post by HueyRamone »

She's angry, but she's also hot.
Shes a good businesswoman, but she also forces a disabled man to work.
She's a loudmouth, but also sexy as fuck.

So it's a mix.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

all I see in her looks is woody woodpecker. And a hateful person with the scruples of Colonel parker.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Damned if you do, damned if you don't...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Wednesday 13 Fan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

She seems like the type to be great in bed, but would probably chop your dick off just for fun.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:10 pm She's angry, but she's also hot.
Shes a good businesswoman, but she also forces a disabled man to work.
She's a loudmouth, but also sexy as fuck.

So it's a mix.
If you think Sharon fuckin Osbourne is hot you’re either gay or whatever the word is for being attracted to Rottweilers.
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

Ego maniac, but also a narcissist.

Am I doing this right?
Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Her name sounds like Sharin' but she ain't sharin', esp if your name is Bob Daisy or Lee Kerslake...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:02 pm Discuss.
After that, can we discuss somebody's else's pair of pants?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Rocker4Real »

Ozzy was like Lennon in the way that he needed a woman to control him.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

Lennon seemed to do just fine pre-Yoko.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:59 pm Her name sounds like Sharin' but she ain't sharin', esp if your name is Bob Daisy or Lee Kerslake...
Or Jakey Williams.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
JamesHetfieldsAcneScars
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by JamesHetfieldsAcneScars »

She seems like the type who enjoys the smell of her own farts
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:19 pm
Psychobolia.com wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:59 pm Her name sounds like Sharin' but she ain't sharin', esp if your name is Bob Daisy or Lee Kerslake...
Or Jakey Williams.
Or Bill Susan.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

BernieTaupson wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:38 pm
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:19 pm
Or Jakey Williams.
Or Bill Susan.
What exactly is Sharon's beef with The Ultimate Sin, anyway? It's not a bad album (at least, IMO).
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

Shot In The Dark was written by Phil Soussan’s old band not just him and he failed to mention that. So there was legal shit that went down after it became a hit, the other guys who wrote it wanted their cut.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

BernieTaupson wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:51 pm Shot In The Dark was written by Phil Soussan’s old band not just him and he failed to mention that. So there was legal shit that went down after it became a hit, the other guys who wrote it wanted their cut.
Oh, right. And as we all know Sharon's a greedy c*nt who would rather let the album die than pay up.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

Correct. Got deleted in 2002 instead of remixed and re-released like the rest of the catalogue.

The Ozzman Cometh was changed so Miracle Man was on it not Shot In The Dark.

Weirdly, about 15 years ago Ozzy added Killer of Giants back to the set for the first time since TUS tour. Weird to play a song live that no one in the audience could go out and buy anymore.

https://youtu.be/mFJKAlKL5RQ?si=oStU7S-RIUVm_k1G
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

greedy cunt that looks like woody woodpecker with resting bitchface 24/7.
Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

JamesHetfieldsAcneScars wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:24 pm She seems like the type who enjoys the smell of her own farts
Who doesn't? I LOVE my farts.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

Remember when she weaponized her baby to fuck off her father in the press?

Both her and her father are psychotic.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:53 pm
BernieTaupson wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:51 pm Shot In The Dark was written by Phil Soussan’s old band not just him and he failed to mention that. So there was legal shit that went down after it became a hit, the other guys who wrote it wanted their cut.
Oh, right. And as we all know Sharon's a greedy c*nt who would rather let the album die than pay up.
MGM: Between albums you’re also keeping us entertained with your EPs which tend to clock in about a length of an album, just to keep us all happy. One of them I want to ask you about I think it was the ‘Only Foolin’‘ EP that has got ‘Shot in the Dark‘ on it. I didn’t realise until you released it that that was one of your tracks from ‘Wildlife‘ [The Overland brothers band before FM] days that I assume you passed onto Ozzy [Osbourne]. I am just curious to know how that all came about?

Steve Overland: Well, I can’t talk too much about that because it’s been going on for years really. ‘Shot in the Dark‘ was a song from when I was in Wildlife with Simon Kirke [Bad Company]. We were due to do another album which would have included ‘Shot in the Dark’ which was a song that me and Chris wrote with Phil Soussan the bass player in Wildlife at the time.

After we’d recorded the second Wildlife album (on the Swan Song label) with Simon Kirke, we then filled the bass player slot in that lineup with Phil, we wrote the song with him and he then went away and joined Ozzy Osbourne’s band as the bass player. I rewrote the lyrics and the song came out and it was Ozzy’s biggest single obviously. A huge track really.

But we never got any recognition for the song which is something that has been going on for quite some time now. Ozzy’s been great, Ozzy, the Osbournes have been fantastic trying to support us and sort it out but we still haven’t so that’s how that all came about but the song was written for the next Wildlife album. Phil went off and took the song to Ozzy. Ozzy did rewrite the lyrics and so that’s how that all came about really.

Its an ongoing thing, what arrangement will come out of it I don’t know. I try not to dwell on it too much if I can.

Is this guy mentally retarded? :lol:
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

But we never got any recognition for the song which is something that has been going on for quite some time now. Ozzy’s been great, Ozzy, the Osbournes have been fantastic trying to support us and sort it out but we still haven’t so that’s how that all came about but the song was written for the next Wildlife album. Phil went off and took the song to Ozzy. Ozzy did rewrite the lyrics and so that’s how that all came about really.
LOL, so Sharon is basically playing this guy in the same manner she did Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake for years.
To them, she pretended to help them as well, saying their issue was with her father when after years it turned out she had already bought the rights from her father before she was 'helping' them.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

He says Ozzy rewrote the lyrics. Bob Daisley did all the lyrics on The Ultimate Sin, even though he didn’t play bass.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

BernieTaupson wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:34 am He says Ozzy rewrote the lyrics. Bob Daisley did all the lyrics on The Ultimate Sin, even though he didn’t play bass.
Didn’t Bob wrote pretty much all the lyrics on the first couple albums?
Like Geezer before him
killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Post by killdrum »

Holy hell. Never saw this "version". There is just so much to rip on. I'm at a loss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtbNHfJEqmA
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:46 am
BernieTaupson wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:34 am He says Ozzy rewrote the lyrics. Bob Daisley did all the lyrics on The Ultimate Sin, even though he didn’t play bass.
Didn’t Bob wrote pretty much all the lyrics on the first couple albums?
Like Geezer before him
Yes, Bob wrote the lyrics on blizzard, diary, bark, ultimate sin and no rest for the wicked.
Ozzy would sometimes contribute a song title or one line.

Bob also co-wrote the music on blizzard, diary, bark, ultimate sin and no rest for the wicked.

Bob played bass on blizzard, diary, bark, no rest for the wicked and no more tears.

He also wrote lyrics for no more tears but when he made it clear this time he did not want to sell the publishing for a lump sum payment, the Osbournes decided not to use the lyrics and went to Lemmy instead, who did sell his lyrics for a one off payment.