YOUR 3 WISHES ... All to be used on Rock Stars, give them Cancer, Help them go Platinum, Voodoo Doll their Family, etc..

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

YOUR 3 WISHES ... All to be used on Rock Stars, give them Cancer, Help them go Platinum, Voodoo Doll their Family, etc..

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

You have been granted 3 wishes...

But, you can only use them on Rock Stars... for better or worse... what do you do?

Here are my 3....

Wish #1: I would make Jason Becker completely whole again, so he could shred everyone's face off!

Wish #2: I would make all of Slave Raider's albums, all go Diamond, and they sell out stadiums globally, like Ramstein!

Wish #3: I would wish Bach to develop a horrific case of male patter baldness, and in 30 days, he would look like Devin Townsend did, before he shaved his head.

Your turn...

Ready, Set, Sludge.

$liudge
LAglamrocker

Re: YOUR 3 WISHES ... All to be used on Rock Stars, give them Cancer, Help them go Platinum, Voodoo Doll their Family, e

Post by LAglamrocker »

1. Revlon Red have reality show 2xs as popular as Jersey Shore last two decades
2. Axl have a son 20 years ago. To see what kid does
3. Taylor Swift with most vile disturbing sex tape ever
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: YOUR 3 WISHES ... All to be used on Rock Stars, give them Cancer, Help them go Platinum, Voodoo Doll their Family, e

Post by MattleyCrue »

1.) Enuff Z’Nuff with Donnie, Chip, Monaco, Vik Foxx
2.) Chris Cornell still alive
3.) Hair metal gets to be popular again now in 2024
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Wish #1: I would make Jason Becker completely whole again, so he could shred everyone's face off!

Wish #2: I would make Roger Waters play bass in U2, and force him and Bono to share the dressing room!

Wish #3: I would wish Bach to be all over the radio, worldwide, and watch his new album outsell Thriller, pack stadiums and have Wolfgunt and Skid Row (with Eric) open for him on tour.
Neil Diamond Dave
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by Neil Diamond Dave »

Cliff Burton to still be alive and with Metallica.
Kurt Cobain to still be alive and solo - Foo Fighters opening up.
Sea Hags to still be alive and well and making more albums.
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

Wish #1: Ian Astbury will accept my invitation to Thanksgiving dinner.

Wish #2: Anthony Kiedis’s ironic mustache would catch fire.

Wish #3: Vinnie Vincent would headline a national arena tour… because it would be fuckin’ hilarious.
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Bret Michaels taking bro country artists on tour every year and never getting back together with Poison so thunderdan has nothing to do. (The presale password is 'YEEHAW'.)

Everybody else "goes country" -- Bret, Post Malone, BEYONCE. $tevil announces TUFF's new country album "What Comes Around Goes Around In The Small Town".

All the SiriusXM "hair metal" stations going under and changing to alt-rock/metal formats. Goodbye acoustic Trixter, hello Nickelback.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

1. Carlos Stonebreed suddenly starts getting big checks after Britney Spears covers one of his tunes that becomes a huge hit which is played in strip clubs all across America and Canada.

2. Wolfie loses all the excess weight, becomes an athlete, is featured on Wheaties boxes, and later decides to become a woman, then gains back all the weight.

3. Ace has a late career resurgence as an actor with a TV show about an absent minded air traffic controller.
Last edited by Turner Coates on Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
MrRocker
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by MrRocker »

1. Randy Rhoads didn't die
2. That I was able to slam Traci Lords in early 90s
3. That Don Dokken stopped touring five plus years ago
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

1. EVH still alive and doing an European tour with the classic VH line-up
2. Icon's first two albums go double platinum
3. Vince Neil to lose weight and not voice 15 years ago
Traxan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Traxan »

1) Rap disappears and black men go back to learning instruments and resurrect jazz and blues

2) Neil Peart returns from beyond

3) Silver Talon become Maiden/Metallica-level huge

Honorable mention: Warrel Dane comes back from the grave, Lovebites tour the US and become huge
HoldenSSV
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by HoldenSSV »

I'll stick to the board's focus, so no SRV, Peart, or Hendrix.

1. Steve Clark is clean and sober.
2. Harem Scarem's first two albums go triple platinum.
3. Tim Skold and Harry Cody continue to work together and release great music.
"Copying off of one person is called plagiarism.
Copying off of ten people is called research."
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

1. Manowar plays Super Bowl, sells out stadiums, and their Viking garb becomes a worldwide fashion trend.
2. Bring back Neil and a gigantic worldwide Rush tour.
3. Bring back Robbin alive and healthy and a gigantic worldwide sold out Ratt tour (and yeah, I'm perfectly cool with having the classic lineup with Blobby on drums).
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I’d bring Eddie back to life but for the first couple of years just in my basement. We could hangout and play guitar and get shit faced together first.

b) I would make John Bonham simmer down on the alcohol around noontime.

And 3) I would have Mark David Chapman’s gun go off in his pants.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Elvis
Cobain
Van Halen
All still alive and living their best lives.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
VincentVanWinger
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by VincentVanWinger »

Steve Clark still alive.
Joe Elliott wakes up tomorrow and is 25 again.
Rick Allen has his arm back.
LitaStrauss
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by LitaStrauss »

1. Eddie Van Halen is alive and healthy
2. Jani Lane is alive and sober and goes platinum again
3. The Darkness go 10 times platinum and become the biggest band in the land.
Hellsinkey

Post by Hellsinkey »

Phil Lynott is alive and well and still making great music.
Van Halen wouldn't have split up with Roth in the 80's.
Razzle hadn't died, just to see what would have happened with Hanoi Rocks. Or not.
jetboy
Picking a Band Name

Post by jetboy »

1. Kiss breaks up at the end of the 1978.
2. Kanye West to wake up tomorrow morning with his penis buried in the vagina of Sharon Osbourne.
3. Police find the rotten corpse of Vinnie Vincent in a Tupperware container.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:32 am And 3) I would have Mark David Chapman’s gun go off in his pants.
You misspelled "four bullets in John Lennon? Why not save one for Yoko?"
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:42 am Wish #1: I would make Jason Becker completely whole again, so he could shred everyone's face off!

Wish #2: I would make Roger Waters play bass in U2, and force him and Bono to share the dressing room!

Wish #3: I would wish Bach to be all over the radio, worldwide, and watch his new album outsell Thriller, pack stadiums and have Wolfgunt and Skid Row (with Eric) open for him on tour.

#2 wins the internet today. Congrats! :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

GoodJudge wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:10 am
eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:32 am And 3) I would have Mark David Chapman’s gun go off in his pants.
You misspelled "four bullets in John Lennon? Why not save one for Yoko?"
Easily music lovers biggest villain ever, Mark David Chapman of course not Yoko.
Mato
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Mato »

1st wish: Cliff Burton had lived. We would have gotten the Black album in 1988 instead of 1991.
2nd wish: White People quit high jacking Black music to make it more accessible to the masses. Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eminem, Pink etc….
3rd wish: All theGlam bands that signed 30 second major label record deals…they are bigger than bar level status. Walking on the ‘Wildside’ ain’t no ‘Tuff’ thing…
4th wish: Slayer is bigger than Megadeth.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

HoldenSSV wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:31 am 3. Tim Skold and Harry Cody continue to work together and release great music.
This actually might happen.