ACE FREHLEY: 'When PETER CRISS Left KISS, I Realized I Had Lost All My Power In The Band'

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

ACE FREHLEY: 'When PETER CRISS Left KISS, I Realized I Had Lost All My Power In The Band'

Post by maninblack »

In a new interview with The Rock Experience With Mike Brunn, original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley was asked if he thinks it was necessary for him to leave the band in order to achieve sobriety.

"When Peter was in the band, it was a democratic group. And I didn't even realize it, but when Peter left, I realized I had lost all my power in the band. If he had remained the band would have ended up being mine, all mine. And it is my right to be in the band I helped create. Without me, KISS was PISS".

Link

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ace-frehl ... n-the-band
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Re: ACE FREHLEY: 'When PETER CRISS Left KISS, I Realized I Had Lost All My Power In The Band'

Post by LSD69 »

Every interview that Ace gives is the same every single time.

Boring............
skeptic555
Playing at a Friend's Party

Re: ACE FREHLEY: 'When PETER CRISS Left KISS, I Realized I Had Lost All My Power In The Band'

Post by skeptic555 »

Imagine constantly talking about something that happened 40+ YEARS ago.
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

LSD69 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:31 pm Every interview that Ace gives is the same every single time.

Boring............
Like his guitar solos for the last 15 years.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

skeptic555 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:39 pm Imagine constantly talking about something that happened 40+ YEARS ago.
paging....Dave Mustaine.....paging......Dave Mustaine......
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

LSD69 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:31 pm Every interview that Ace gives is the same every single time.

Boring............
Same with G & P. As a kid, it was so rare to see them on TV, everything was cool. Then again, I was 10.
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Rocker4Real »

Ace gave up his power to Steve Brown. Hire a drummer for the day and record it at home Ace. Put out something real.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

killeverything wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:37 pm
skeptic555 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:39 pm Imagine constantly talking about something that happened 40+ YEARS ago.
paging....Dave Mustaine.....paging......Dave Mustaine......
Sammy Hagar says 'hold my beer.'
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

Rocker4Real wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:48 am Ace gave up his power to Steve Brown. Hire a drummer for the day and record it at home Ace. Put out something real.
The Gene and Paul nutbag lickers are out in force because it drives them nuts that Ace has undeniably released the best album by KISS or a former member in over 30 years.

It feels like the MAGA cult where everything good is despite Biden and everything bad is because of Biden. Just substitute Ace for Biden.
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Rocker4Real »

NeonKnite wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:24 am
Rocker4Real wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:48 am Ace gave up his power to Steve Brown. Hire a drummer for the day and record it at home Ace. Put out something real.
The Gene and Paul nutbag lickers are out in force because it drives them nuts that Ace has undeniably released the best album by KISS or a former member in over 30 years.

It feels like the MAGA cult where everything good is despite Biden and everything bad is because of Biden. Just substitute Ace for Biden.
I'm not even that big of a Kiss fan. Just supporting old Rockers getting it together.