BACH N’ FORTH - Sebastian reacts to Rachel Bolan’s claim, that Skid Row had written 98% of the debut b4 Bach joined

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

BACH N’ FORTH - Sebastian reacts to Rachel Bolan’s claim, that Skid Row had written 98% of the debut b4 Bach joined

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BACH N’ FORTH …
Sebastian Bach reacts to Rachel Bolan’s claim, that Skid Row had written 98% of their debut before Bach joined
#sebastianbach #skidrow #rachelbolan #davesabo #scottihill #blabbermouth #youthgonewild #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/bach-n-forth-seb ... ch-joined/

$ludge
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Re: BACH N’ FORTH - Sebastian reacts to Rachel Bolan’s claim, that Skid Row had written 98% of the debut b4 Bach joined

Post by FreddyFender »

Bach actually confirmed Bolan's claim with that statement. :lol:
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: BACH N’ FORTH - Sebastian reacts to Rachel Bolan’s claim, that Skid Row had written 98% of the debut b4 Bach joined

Post by Black Stuff »

Shakeapeare? What a delusional prick. :mrgreen:
The power of Sludge compels you.
Wednesday 13 Fan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

That's probably as close as you're going to get to Sebastian agreeing with Rachel about something.
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Rocker4Real »

He wrote the Kalamazoo line!
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

I’ll have you know. I co-wrote these lyrics. I co-wrote these lyrics. It goes, ‘One, two, baby what you do / Three, four, let me show you the door / You’re better off dead than makin’ a mess of me / Five, six, take your last licks / Seven, eight, I’m gonna give it to you straight.’ It’s like fucking Shakespeare. Those are some rhyming couplets that I just laid on you.”
Jesus fucking jones, it's beyond parody. He's reading that off as his proud creation?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by greengoblinrulz »

He has no problem making a livin off those 2 guys songs
Remember 10 yrs ago when he was stating how he was phasing out Skid Row & was going full solo?
roxxxtar
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by roxxxtar »

But, but, he went one octave higher on that one verse, therefore, he wrote the whole fucking album.
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

the iconic voice behind skid row, who wrote all the song, Sebitchian 'beyond skid row' Bach
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFq7Z7PQ51A
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

All I can tell you is I saw a video of Sebastian playing his new song live last night and it is awesome!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear