DO YOU LIKE ME? ... Check Yes, No, or Other. Comments are ecouraaged, honesty is a must.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

DO YOU LIKE ME? ... Check Yes, No, or Other. Comments are ecouraaged, honesty is a must.

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Ready, Set, Sludge!

Similar post on FB includes recent photo from Ohio show on Sat nite. I am dressed in a Love/Hate tour tee from the U.k.

Fun Fact. The tee is from Jizzy Pearl, he likes me, do you?

> https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... XqH5iGc7il

$tEvil :P
LAglamrocker

Re: DO YOU LIKE ME? ... Check Yes, No, or Other. Comments are ecouraaged, honesty is a must.

Post by LAglamrocker »

February 27 2024
Dial Sludge results

#1 Sebastian Bach
#2 Jizzy Pearl
#3 Tuff singer
# 4 Lita Ford
#5 Ace Von Johnson
#6 Huey Ramone
#7 Funhouse singer
#8 Janet Gardner
#9 Chip Z Nuff
#10 Rhea Ripley
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Rocker4Real
Opening Act in Local Bars

Re: DO YOU LIKE ME? ... Check Yes, No, or Other. Comments are ecouraaged, honesty is a must.

Post by Rocker4Real »

Like Mitch Rommel said, "I like everybody".
Last edited by Rocker4Real on Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

Yes
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

I like your website.

I don't know you.
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

Sure! You’re a good sport and you give as good as you get, and you’ve given me a place to spout my stupid opinions and read the stupid opinions of others for most of my adult life.

I also like Sebastian Bach and Wolfgang, so don’t let this get to your head or anything :lol:
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Yes, but not as much as I like Sebastian Bach
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
PBFSUCKS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by PBFSUCKS »

Cool website I visit daily.

I don’t know you, so I can’t say anything about you personally. You are also a hard worker, that’s pretty obvious. Gotta respect that. Also respect to the fact that you maintain a clean and sober lifestyle in this industry that’s ruined or killed people.

Sometimes it seems like you try a little too hard to stay “relevant”. For example, this title is a little teenage Tik Tok feeling. Or clickbait TMZ style shit that gets minimal comments.

You also obviously have some weird macho anger thing. Wolfie, Sebastian and your WHO WOULD YOU RAW DOG posts seem a little weird for a dude your age.
It’s almost like the high school quarterback that never left his hometown. (Or a singer that had that one song on MTV)

Anyway, who cares what people think of you…..are posts from randos going to make you change?
whoami
Playing Frat Parties

Post by whoami »

Not at all. You’re a horrible person because you need to make fun of far more successful people to cover up the fact that your personality is as shitty as your band and your singing.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

whoami wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:23 am Not at all. You’re a horrible person because you need to make fun of far more successful people to cover up the fact that your personality is as shitty as your band and your singing.
I am on the fence, and can't tell... so... you're not sure if you like me?

I will give you some more time... to sort your feelings.

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

PBFSUCKS wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:08 am Cool website I visit daily.

I don’t know you, so I can’t say anything about you personally. You are also a hard worker, that’s pretty obvious. Gotta respect that. Also respect to the fact that you maintain a clean and sober lifestyle in this industry that’s ruined or killed people.

Sometimes it seems like you try a little too hard to stay “relevant”. For example, this title is a little teenage Tik Tok feeling. Or clickbait TMZ style shit that gets minimal comments.

You also obviously have some weird macho anger thing. Wolfie, Sebastian and your WHO WOULD YOU RAW DOG posts seem a little weird for a dude your age.
It’s almost like the high school quarterback that never left his hometown. (Or a singer that had that one song on MTV)

Anyway, who cares what people think of you…..are posts from randos going to make you change?

I care... like Faith No More cared, in other words, a lot!

And I also love that you think I am "Macho"... awesome.

$tEvil
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

You are superb dude. Also you have got huge balls with some threads you start.This site is wonderful,
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

daveg wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:36 am I like your website.

I don't know you.

Let's swap nudes and get to know each other better.

Cool?

$tEvil
whoami
Playing Frat Parties

Post by whoami »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:31 am
whoami wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:23 am Not at all. You’re a horrible person because you need to make fun of far more successful people to cover up the fact that your personality is as shitty as your band and your singing.

$tEvil
To be clear, I don’t like you. At all. Now fuck off.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

whoami wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:50 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:31 am

$tEvil
To be clear, I don’t like you. At all. Now fuck off.

"""""""""To be clear, I don’t like you. At all. Now fuck off.""""""""""

I am grateful for your friendship, and continued support as a die hard Metal Sludge fan since 2013.

I look forward to your on-going communications with myself and all of us here on Sludge.

You are awesome and it makes me happy that you're still here.

$tEvil :D
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

You are the Roman Reigns to my internet.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

maninblack wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:35 am You are superb dude. Also you have got huge balls with some threads you start.This site is wonderful,
I love that you have acknowledged my ball bag.

You should the other part! :D

Awesome...

$tEvil
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:37 am
daveg wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:36 am I like your website.

I don't know you.

Let's swap nudes and get to know each other better.

Cool?

$tEvil

Still won't know you. And that towel pic is good enough for me. :D

But as someone posted above. You work hard, and live a clean life which is cool...Also seem like a great dad, and it's also cool how you describe your/their relationship with their mother. So I guess upon further review, I do like you.
schlonginski
Opening for Slaughter

Post by schlonginski »

I like you just as much as a dude wipe.
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

eddie lee roth wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:06 am You are the Roman Reigns to my internet.
But that guy only works like 5 days a year.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I voted for Lita-Huey- Funhouse singer today
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Will there be free Tuff swag involved if we say yes? Maybe an autographed towel pic?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Tuff singer was # 78 yesterday

Atlantic Records makes 150,000$ “donation” to Kurt Loder ..now Tuff singer #3 hmm
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

You're a likable soul. I identify with you. We like the same things. NFL, MMA and the music industry.
I don't agree with all your posts but for the most part you are a straight shooter. You are also very open
and honest with yourself and your Sludgers. Obviously a good dad. All that's admirable stuff. I know
this site won't last forever but I'm going to enjoy it until that day comes.
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
PBFSUCKS

Post by PBFSUCKS »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:34 am
PBFSUCKS wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:08 am Cool website I visit daily.

I care... like Faith No More cared, in other words, a lot!

And I also love that you think I am "Macho"... awesome.

$tEvil
Easy now…you’re no Erik Estrada “macho”. “Weird Macho” more like early Halford.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

This topic confuses me! I thought we were all being unlikable on purpose!
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

You seem like a good guy and sure we have our disagreements from time to time but would definitely sit and have a beer with you
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

I never got into Tuff back then, but from this board, you seem cool and level-headed (not to mention very interested in fat nepo babies).
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

We've known each other a long time now. A lot of fun memories.

I still think you're a cool mofo, but I can't help you with your Grindr profile, so you'll have to do that one yourself.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
VicStelly

Post by VicStelly »

I admire the hustle. Ownership is important.