DO YOU LIKE ME? ... Check Yes, No, or Other. Comments are ecouraaged, honesty is a must.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HottKarl777
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: DO YOU LIKE ME? ... Check Yes, No, or Other. Comments are ecouraaged, honesty is a must.

Post by HottKarl777 »

I bought your fucking T shirt you jackass. :twisted:

This site is the last fun place on the internet.

Plus we seem to be pretty similar in world views.

So, yeah.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: DO YOU LIKE ME? ... Check Yes, No, or Other. Comments are ecouraaged, honesty is a must.

Post by ParaDime77 »

Of course l don’t know you. On the surface you seem okay, but your narcissism can be next level a lot of the time. It’s nothing personal, just stating from an outside pov.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Needy much? Nobody likes anybody anymore. It's not cool. Either someone can help you or they can't. You can't. So what's to like??
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

ParaDime77 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:39 pm Of course l don’t know you. On the surface you seem okay, but your narcissism can be next level a lot of the time. It’s nothing personal, just stating from an outside pov.
If he wasn't, he'd be the 1st non-narcissistic lead singer ever...
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by greengoblinrulz »

met ya dozens of times, good guy
Ill sat hi on the boat
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:57 pm Needy much? Nobody likes anybody anymore. It's not cool. Either someone can help you or they can't. You can't. So what's to like??
Not a whole lotta positive energy going on here….
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

Like you?? Not sure dont really know you. Respect you. Big Yes. Your not a snow flake, can dish out the sludge, and have no problem when it gets thrown back at you. Seen a few take it to far, and why they do that is beyond me. Take shit to serious?? No clue. While you may not remember it, you and I have traded insults. Went back and fourth for a day or two, then it was simply let go.

There are some that get it. No one gives a flying shit what the other thinks of them. I dont think anyone has ever been banned for throwing insults??? Think some got upset when the rules got changed here. At one time this place was the wild west of the internet. Things change, but sure was fun when it was anything goes.

Have even seen you un ban people that pushed you to far. So yea, all the respect in the world. You just dont take this stuff personally.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:40 pm
GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:57 pm Needy much? Nobody likes anybody anymore. It's not cool. Either someone can help you or they can't. You can't. So what's to like??
Not a whole lotta positive energy going on here….
No. But at least it's a "cool" kind of negativity...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
mrsnikkisixx
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrsnikkisixx »

I don’t know you personally, but you seem like a nice guy. There’s certainly no reason to hate you.
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

i don't know you therefore it is not my place to form any sort of judgement in any way...i like the site though...d.m.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
kingbrian74

Post by kingbrian74 »

I liked you until you banned graphic photos of Lizzo.

Now I'm on the fence.....
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

I don't know you in real life. I think I was recording when you where at the Rocknpod so I didn't get to stop by. But having been here since 1999, I can say we all have grown up, even just a little. I have seen "read," lately more of almost human, and human posts from you in the last couple of years. You are doing more reflecting about life too. It shows. We all do as we get older. Even this post of yours. The most important part of it was that you asked for, "honestly"...Now, that doesn't mean the LSD won't jump out when needed. It does :-) and you bust someone's chops. It's to be expected. Singers do that whether they realize it or not. My feelings come out of my finger tips. Singers feelings come out of their souls. From the inside of them. Anyway, good question and I hope all is well.
Babydoll

Post by Babydoll »

You're fine.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

I like you.
Luigi
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Luigi »

Of course! You are honest, funny and seem like an all around nice dude!
I never post when I'm sober.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

From only my experiences, you're a good dude. Direct and calls it like it is, approachable to offer advice, contacts, connections, etc... and incredibly generous. You also called me out of my heaving boozing, which was needed at the time.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Wiseacre
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Wiseacre »

You always seemed like a pretty cool guy until you posted this teenage girl thread. Pussy vibes. You should have included a Snapchat of yourself with that dog tongue and ears making duck lips. #rainbows
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

I like that you’re the singer of Tuff and not…. :D
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

kingbrian74 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:56 am I liked you until you banned graphic photos of Lizzo.

Now I'm on the fence.....
Gross :lol:
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

Yes
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

I liked Taime "Sex" Slaughter better