How can I tell if the guy driving my taxi cab is former KISS scab Tommy Thayer?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

How can I tell if the guy driving my taxi cab is former KISS scab Tommy Thayer?

Post by maninblack »

Also any other sightings of him?
Nightcrawler
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Re: How can I tell if the guy driving my taxi cab is former KISS scab Tommy Thayer?

Post by Nightcrawler »

Does he have a massive cranium?
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: How can I tell if the guy driving my taxi cab is former KISS scab Tommy Thayer?

Post by maninblack »

Nightcrawler wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:50 am Does he have a massive cranium?
I couldnt see through the front windshield because of the size of his head. He kept telling me he has to sell his house.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

No-ones seen Paul since the crowd were screaming for their money back after that last concert they did. The cab driver was saying pauls wearing a false beard and eyebrows now,
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

\I dont know the scab drummers name or what he looks like as he was so bland, but for all I kmow he could be cleaning my windows and pool now,
Velvis
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Velvis »

maninblack wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:47 am Also any other sightings of him?
Last few times I saw him, he was at his vineyard, then at his charity event for veterans, and on stage with Alice Cooper (I think) for some other charity function I believe.

So I really doubt it.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Cabs career died same night as Kiss career
Dude probably drives around in his sweet family ride picking up drunk girls and taking them home..asking them if they like 80’s metal then mentioning his 80s band not even the hardcore know about..solid 200$ for him on good nights
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
rockker
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by rockker »

According to Ace, Tommy is in the breadline so check there first.
Kiss fans are like old men at the strip club. We know we're getting bilked but give 'em our money anyway. - Danko Jones
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

Easy. If it’s Tommy Thayer he’ll have this on the dash.

maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

All this love for the boring non-songwriting scabs. Rock and roll truly is dead. Since Ace and Peter left KISS Id rather watch paint dry than see KISS. Rock and rollers used to be hellraisers, these lot, are money grabbing, boring non-talents. Seems you all love them.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

It makes me laugh when they play songs such as rock and roll all night ( party every day ), when in fact these remaining members dont do that at all, and some never have, and they actively preach against it.
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

wtf are u talking about
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

maninblack wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:39 pm It makes me laugh when they play songs such as rock and roll all night ( party every day ), when in fact these remaining members dont do that at all, and some never have, and they actively preach against it.
You mean Gene is a hypocrite? Say it ain't so!

AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Bring a few melons into the cab with you. His head should be more elongated like a casaba, not round like a honeydew
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

If you cant see past thw dome, its him. Also, if he asks if you want some room service,probably him.
The power of Sludge compels you.
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Also, check to see if he is wearing his cloths or someone else's
CrankerBait
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by CrankerBait »

When he tries to charge you $5 000 for one of the signed Tommy Thayer Epiphone Les Pauls he has in the trunk?
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Black Stuff wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:04 am If you cant see past thw dome, its him. Also, if he asks if you want some room service,probably him.
:lol:
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

AlexVonHaig wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:01 am Bring a few melons into the cab with you. His head should be more elongated like a casaba, not round like a honeydew
:lol:
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

DangerZone wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:09 pm wtf are u talking about
Its fine. Im fine, youre fine, we are all fine.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

AlexVonHaig wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:08 am Also, check to see if he is wearing his cloths or someone else's
If he is wearing his wifes clothes Id be thinking its paul.
kwf
Headlining Clubs

Post by kwf »

The best thing he can do is book a tour playing all his hits.
Total Package