Serious question: how is fentanyl used?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Re: Serious question: how is fentanyl used?

Post by cowpins »

Hellsinkey wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:30 am I just heard today that our previous guitar player might have died of fentanyl. His family didn't tell the cause of death, when he died. :?
Did you ask him?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Whats the point of putting it in weed? In other white powder I get it, but in weed?
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/01/us/flori ... index.html

Another one - two Irishmen living in Florida. Hit up a guy to score some cocaine. Found dead - cocaine was cut with fentanyl.
Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Hellsinkey »

HueyRamone wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:58 am
Hellsinkey wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:30 am I just heard today that our previous guitar player might have died of fentanyl. His family didn't tell the cause of death, when he died. :?
Speaking of druggie musicians from Yurrup, what happened to that guy, who was in a band and started a career putting on rock shows? I forget his name, but he was pretty active on here. Maybe german?
You mean SLD? He's a fun guy. We've met and friends on Facebook. He's alive and well and gigging actively with his bands in Germany.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Hellsinkey wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:09 am
HueyRamone wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:58 am
Speaking of druggie musicians from Yurrup, what happened to that guy, who was in a band and started a career putting on rock shows? I forget his name, but he was pretty active on here. Maybe german?
You mean SLD? He's a fun guy. We've met and friends on Facebook. He's alive and well and gigging actively with his bands in Germany.
Yes, him. Thx for the update.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

MickeyG wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:17 pm Whats the point of putting it in weed? In other white powder I get it, but in weed?
To get people hooked on its potency.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:46 pm
Bair Hand wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:52 am
FreddyFender wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:31 am -In February, a 20-year-old suffering from anxiety, consumed a counterfeit oxycodone pill before going to bed. His roommates found him dead in the morning from a fentanyl overdose.
This is exactly what happened to my son back in April. It was a long battle that ended just like this when he was only 23. He suffered from depression and horrible anxiety that snowballed into substance abuse. Unfortunately, the 'roommates' that found him were his grandparents.
keyofgee wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:08 am I know its crazy and users and addicts are taking a chance but I feel like the dealers should be charged with murder.
We might have to appear in court when the dealer that sold to my son goes to trial. They are trying to give him 20 years.
I am very sorry for your loss.
My boyfriend has a serious H problem and I worry so much about this happening to him.
Granted, he has a "safe" dealer, who is also a good friend, so he doesn't get his junk from the street or projects, but who knows how long that will last?
Fentanyl overdoses in New Orleans are through the roof, so every time he uses, my heart blows up from the anxiety.

Once again, very sorry for your loss.

Lmfao @ anyone thinking they have a safe dealer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!:
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Mojo wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:05 am The one time I've had to administer CPR, you can bet your ass that that inmate waited until I had gloves and a CPR mask...

You got the right key, baby, but the wrong keyhole.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:27 am Prince, Tom Petty, I think Michael Jackson... This stuff killed half my record collection!
Michael Jackson died from using Propofol which is a drug that is used for general anesthesia in major surgery. His doctor was administering it so he could sleep.
DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:27 am post-surgery I was prescribed Oxycontin and oxycodone.
Same. Anytime I'm prescribed something like this, I take as little as I possibly need and stop taking it as soon as possible.

It's too easy to get addicted to this stuff otherwise.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

superglide88 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:05 pm
Bair Hand wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:52 am

This is exactly what happened to my son back in April. It was a long battle that ended just like this when he was only 23. He suffered from depression and horrible anxiety that snowballed into substance abuse. Unfortunately, the 'roommates' that found him were his grandparents.

We might have to appear in court when the dealer that sold to my son goes to trial. They are trying to give him 20 years.
My boyfriend has a serious H problem and I worry so much about this happening to him.
Granted, he has a "safe" dealer, who is also a good friend, so he doesn't get his junk from the street or projects, but who knows how long that will last?
Fentanyl overdoses in New Orleans are through the roof, so every time he uses, my heart blows up from the anxiety.

Good point. But the guy is a doctor, so he knows what he's doing.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:04 am Good point. But the guy is a doctor, so he knows what he's doing.
He has a "good friend" who gives him illegal drugs. No, I totally believe that this doctor takes his practice very seriously and would never make a mistake. Definitely a dude who knows what he's doing.

Jesus Christ, the mental gymnastics that addicts and their enablers do.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

Mojo wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:34 am
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:04 am Good point. But the guy is a doctor, so he knows what he's doing.
He has a "good friend" who gives him illegal drugs. No, I totally believe that this doctor takes his practice very seriously and would never make a mistake. Definitely a dude who knows what he's doing.

Jesus Christ, the mental gymnastics that addicts and their enablers do.
^^^This^^^ I’m not trying to beat up Travis, but that’s junkie delusion 101.

And if it takes one to know one… I’ve been stone sober for 6 years after having spent the previous 27 floating in Jack Daniels.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Spongie wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:55 am ^^^This^^^ I’m not trying to beat up Travis, but that’s junkie delusion 101.

And if it takes one to know one… I’ve been stone sober for 6 years after having spent the previous 27 floating in Jack Daniels.
He also "doesn't get his junk from the streets or projects." Yeah, because fucking heroin is totally medically prescribed and comes from a clean, FDA-regulated facility. This fine doctor's source is totally different than regular street heroin.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Well, I guess we know why Bair Hand has been MIA from the boards for the past several months. Sorry for your loss, BH. A young man in my hometown died from Fentanyl poisoning four years ago during the first summer of the pandemic. His father runs one of the towing businesses in town and is a heckuva nice guy even after having to go through that. Just shows that it’s a problem even in small-town NE Georgia…
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
VicStelly

Post by VicStelly »

Just say No, fuckos

Less white trash makes me pro-fentanyl
sicktwistedfreak
Opening for Slaughter

Post by sicktwistedfreak »

Hey Fentanyl...Nitazene would like a word. Crazy to think that Nitazene is 20 times more potent than fentanyl.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamane ... le/2808868

Their extreme potency and pharmacological profile also heighten overdose and death risk, especially when combined with other central nervous system depressants like benzodiazepines or alcohol.
Whether it's his outer glaze or cream-filled insides, King Ding Dong gets his subjects filthy!
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

VicStelly wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:30 am Just say No, fuckos

Less white trash makes me pro-fentanyl
considering someone in this very thread lost their son to fent, that's not a nice thing to say.
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:04 am

I thought the line that the safe dealer is his "good friend" was a little weird to me. Hey, I am your good friend. Buy some highly addictive, life destroying drugs from me old buddy old pal.
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:04 am

Once :) :) :) :) again, very sorry for your loss.

Yes, surely he gets his stuff from an official approved heroin lab with a 60 day warranty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!: