KOTTAK died from VACCINE ... Says Kingdom Come bassist JB Frank, unless I am understanding him wrong?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Domino
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Re: KOTTAK died from VACCINE ... Says Kingdom Come bassist JB Frank, unless I am understanding him wrong?

Post by Domino »

aznsquirt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:02 pm I mean, it's not impossible. There's no doubt that the vaccine is capable of causing/exacerbating inflammatory states in cardiac/lung tissue, and someone like him who's already a total mess is going to be the most likely to suffer (and push him over the edge).

Whether or not it was more or less likely that he would've died form that vs actually getting COVID is another story. But even asking that question is far more nuance than anyone wants to deal with these days.
Finally one respectable comment in the midst of a flood of idiotic comments, thanks.
that bitch bends over and i forget my name
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: KOTTAK died from VACCINE ... Says Kingdom Come bassist JB Frank, unless I am understanding him wrong?

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Ice Cube turned down a big payday because he refused a mandatory vaccine. He didn't like being dictated to. And despite the shaky ground the vaccine urgency was on, the left ignored contrary reports, and attacked those who saw merit in them.

At the beginning it was unanimously reported that the vaccine started in a market in Wuhan. When it was revealed that there was a bio lab in Wuhan, the narrative was changed. Despite what we were told previously, if you continued to believe that the virus started in Wuhan you were called a racist.

You can't make this stuff up.

If you had concerns & wanted to do real research because the idea of a one size fits-all vaccine for a virus they said they were "still learning about" (and continued to say practically over the entire duration of the pandemic) unnerved you, the hate machine was sure to rattle you further, especially if you had kids. Despite children not being susceptible, many schools made vaccines mandatory.

This isn't the chicken pox. This is a virus that we knew very little about.

Online forums dedicated to adverse effects suffered from the vaccine were shut down. Prestigious doctors who had opinions different from the narrative saw campaigns mounted to ruin them. Fascism was in full swing but the anti-fascists were nowhere to be found

We've seen hostility here that has not been in good fun. Imagine meeting these people in the streets. It really has become scary. Imagine being hassled threatened or worse because youre hesitant to put a foreign substance in yours or your childs body over more changing narratives than the booster shots introduced.

There's so much more. But nothing gets through thick skulls. The thickest skulls in history I do believe.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

True. You need a soft skull and a smooth brain to swallow the anti-vaxx BS.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:15 am

Online forums dedicated to adverse effects suffered from the vaccine were shut down.
Umm, Ok.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

It's like watching a car accident after DDM makes an impassioned post about not paying attention to politics anymore, but like his fearless leader, he can't stop himself from opening his yap through his keyboard.
sirthx2
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by sirthx2 »

aznsquirt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:02 pm I mean, it's not impossible. There's no doubt that the vaccine is capable of causing/exacerbating inflammatory states in cardiac/lung tissue, and someone like him who's already a total mess is going to be the most likely to suffer (and push him over the edge).

Whether or not it was more or less likely that he would've died form that vs actually getting COVID is another story. But even asking that question is far more nuance than anyone wants to deal with these days.
Billions of people, that's Billions with a "B", have the vaccine. If it exacerbated death in even moderately healthy people, the numbers would dictate there would be 100s of thousands of deaths from it. If barely alive drug & drink abuser Kottak was pushed over the edge by the vaccine, he likely would have been pushed over the edge by a smoothie with too much ginger in it.
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BulletProofPoet wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:19 pm The CDC "released" a 148 page study on myocarditis after COVID-19 "vaccination" and every single page is completely redacted. This must be a new record.

Not saying he didn’t have plenty of other things that could have contributed to his death but to act like the shot couldn’t have had a huge part in it, is ridiculous at this point.
The Epoch Times? :lol: :roll:

Have you seen this study? Give me the link so I can see it too.
ImageImage
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:33 am
BulletProofPoet wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:19 pm The CDC "released" a 148 page study on myocarditis after COVID-19 "vaccination" and every single page is completely redacted. This must be a new record.

Not saying he didn’t have plenty of other things that could have contributed to his death but to act like the shot couldn’t have had a huge part in it, is ridiculous at this point.
The Epoch Times? :lol: :roll:

Have you seen this study? Give me the link so I can see it too.
I'd like to see it as well. Maybe your phone was just on "dark" mode. Also, a list of all the websites forums that have been shut down where people are just discussing vaccine side effects.

I'd also like to see a unicorn and Mr. Snuffleupagus
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:23 am And frankly, I'm through with politics. Yes, this change is sudden. But shit don't add up...
I guess it started adding up again?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
thechefs2003
Forming a Band

Post by thechefs2003 »

Lol, the vaccine was probably the safest thing he ever put into his body.
Michael Hotts Ghost
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Michael Hotts Ghost »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:52 pm maybe he should stick to what he's an expert in. Bass solos.
https://youtu.be/m6wwLN01uGI?t=286
The new Cliff Burton....

One could almost mistake this for a St Sanders video...
ElectrickMagick

Post by ElectrickMagick »

I have a friend who went to the hospital twice after being vaccinated for COVID. She has serious other health issues which contributed to how the vaccine affected her. As with all vaccines there is a very very tiny chance of an adverse effect every time someone gets a shot. That being said, the chances that Kottak died from the shot are ridiculously low, and when a vaccine messes someone up is usually because there is something else going on in their bodies at the same time.
HottKarl777
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by HottKarl777 »

He could have died from the vax. It is possible. But we'll never know.

On a side note good god that bass player is fucking weird looking. I was almost in physical pain looking at him. I'm a water sign too and I say eat a sandwich you skinny bitch.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

HottKarl777 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:21 pm He could have died from the vax. It is possible. But we'll never know.
Johnny B. should've done his own research on the corpse.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
HottKarl777

Post by HottKarl777 »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:41 pm
HottKarl777 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:21 pm He could have died from the vax. It is possible. But we'll never know.
Johnny B. should've done his own research on the corpse.
:lol: :lol: Fuck dude you win
And Here We Go!
Music Fan

Post by And Here We Go! »

The Moderna vaccine put my wife in disability for a little over a year. We spent countless weeks at Mayo and the price of a small house on tests and treatments. They had an entire team of doctors just working with cases similar to my wife’s, so I know it’s not entirely rare. Met lots a families going through similar experiences, but didn’t hear of any deaths
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:15 am At the beginning it was unanimously reported that the vaccine started in a market in Wuhan. When it was revealed that there was a bio lab in Wuhan, the narrative was changed. Despite what we were told previously, if you continued to believe that the virus started in Wuhan you were called a racist.
It can't ever be conclusively proved without a time machine but science is based on the best available evidence and and that shows, and always has, that Covid-19 came from the wet market in Wuhan, where different species known to be susceptible in the wild to coronaviruses (there are lots of different types) were kept in close proximity, in none-too-hygienic conditions, for the locals to take home and eat. That's not racist. What was racist was Chinese emigrants all around the world getting abused and attacked for something they had nothing to do with.

Although viruses jumping to new species and being able to successfully infect them is rare, it happens. HIV, Ebola, SARS in 2002-4, H1N1 swine flu, most recently Covid, and other less familiar names. No need for any government / UN-NWO / ZOG conspiracy bullshit, it was just viruses doing what viruses have always done and always will.

Yeah, there was a military science facility there too - it's China, the military runs pretty much anything important. But blaming that on the outbreak is as dumb as thinking that a long-term alcoholic and druggy actually died from a medical jab he got several years before.

Here's some further reading for you on zoonotics. Though you probably won't, as anything that doesn't fit under your tinfoil hat must be CIA psyops:
https://cordis.europa.eu/article/id/441 ... to-another
https://cen.acs.org/biological-chemistr ... ics/98/i33
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4948863/
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:15 am Ice Cube turned down a big payday because he refused a mandatory vaccine. He didn't like being dictated to. And despite the shaky ground the vaccine urgency was on, the left ignored contrary reports, and attacked those who saw merit in them.

At the beginning it was unanimously reported that the vaccine started in a market in Wuhan. When it was revealed that there was a bio lab in Wuhan, the narrative was changed. Despite what we were told previously, if you continued to believe that the virus started in Wuhan you were called a racist.

If you had concerns & wanted to do real research because the idea of a one size fits-all vaccine for a virus they said they were "still learning about" (and continued to say practically over the entire duration of the pandemic) unnerved you, the hate machine was sure to rattle you further, especially if you had kids. Despite children not being susceptible, many schools made vaccines mandatory.

Online forums dedicated to adverse effects suffered from the vaccine were shut down. Prestigious doctors who had opinions different from the narrative saw campaigns mounted to ruin them. Fascism was in full swing but the anti-fascists were nowhere to be found

We've seen hostility here that has not been in good fun. Imagine meeting these people in the streets. It really has become scary. Imagine being hassled threatened or worse because youre hesitant to put a foreign substance in yours or your childs body over more changing narratives than the booster shots introduced.

There's so much more. But nothing gets through thick skulls. The thickest skulls in history I do believe.
This is all true, but the problem is that now when someone says something truly ignorant about the vaccine (like, "my friend who was on death's door for years of drug abuse died, and also took the vaccine, therefore I'm 100% sure the vaccine killed him), people rush to defend him because he's on "their side" rather than calling it out for being an ignorant and irresponsible take.

I know it's crazy to most people, but I can agree with someone that the vaccine has issues, and also think they're full of shit.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

And Here We Go! wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:57 pm

The Moderna vaccine put my wife in disability for a little over a year. We spent countless weeks at Mayo and the price of a small house on tests and treatments. They had an entire team of doctors just working with cases similar to my wife’s, so I know it’s not entirely rare. Met lots a families going through similar experiences, but didn’t hear of any deaths
What happened to your wife is terrible, but I'm not sure how any of that is relevant to my point.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

aznsquirt wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:35 pm
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:15 am Ice Cube turned down a big payday because he refused a mandatory vaccine. He didn't like being dictated to. And despite the shaky ground the vaccine urgency was on, the left ignored contrary reports, and attacked those who saw merit in them.

This is all true, but the problem is that now when someone says something truly ignorant about the vaccine (like, "my friend who was on death's door for years of drug abuse died, and also took the vaccine, therefore I'm 100% sure the vaccine killed him), people rush to defend him because he's on "their side" rather than calling it out for being an ignorant and irresponsible take.

I know it's crazy to most people, but I can agree with someone that the vaccine has issues, and also think they're full of shit.

It is NOT all true. Not one online sites where people were discussing adverse reactions to the vaccine were EVER shut down. not one. There are a ton of those sites out there...still.

The sites that were shut down were the ones promoting violence against vax clinics and doctors....and crazy conspiracy theories.
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:45 am
Don't Damn Me wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:23 am And frankly, I'm through with politics. Yes, this change is sudden. But shit don't add up...
I guess it started adding up again?
I was inspired, that was general stuff. But it's true I haven't been following my primary sources of info. I'm burned out.

You know, I like you guys. I like the rare times that we communicate productively. I was always non-aggressive with my political posts. But yeah I ended up reacting with equal hostility. But even so, I'm not the type to hold a grudge. I'm here to talk about music more than anything else. But since I have a different opinion I'm basically blacklisted. I'm consistent about chiming in on music threads in a friendly manner, and this is sad but I'm thrilled when one of the haters responds without hate.

I'm here to argue the merits of Manowar, not the Ukrainian War
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:56 pm
I'm here to argue the merits of Manowar, not the Ukrainian War
No need to argue....they both suck :D :D
Deputy Hedge

Post by Deputy Hedge »

What happened to all the Magnet people?
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

Gibsonite wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:24 pm
ElectrickMagick wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:59 pm I know someone who told me they got COVID through cellphone tower signals, doesn't mean I believe them either.
He has it wrong, the 5g signals are for activating the mind-control nanobots in the vaxx, not for causing covid
I used to be scared about getting a STD from sitting on a tractor. My then girl friend, thats how she got it. She got it from sitting on a tractor seat in shorts. Which is so odd, cause the gf after that, she got pregnant from sitting on a public tolite. Sure made me feel better that even though both her and I are white, the kid was born black. I was worried she had an affair.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
LitaStrauss
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by LitaStrauss »

As somebody else said, of all the things James Kottak put into his body, the vaccine was probably the safest thing.

He was an angry, alcoholic, drug addict. He ranted about black people in commercials. Getting that stressed over dumb shit, and then adding in the alcohol and drugs, I'm surprised his heart didn't explode years ago. The fact that he made it to 61 is impressive. Not everything is a conspiracy. If it quack likes a duck and walks like a duck, it's a fucking duck. People seem to forgot that drug addicts died from years of abuse BEFORE covid too. This isn't new. He wasn't the first and he won't be the last.

Nobody should be surprised about this and anybody trying to blame the vaccine for this should have their internet taken away.
Velvis

Post by Velvis »

I feel like if you are going to make a poster child for the Vax is killing people campaign, it shouldn't be a guy who was on Metal Sludge's yearly death pool for being the guy too fucked up to play in a rock band.

He was the modern day Steven Adler.
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

Asshole_Rose
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Asshole_Rose »

aznsquirt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:29 pm Side note, he also says in this interview that life is an especially hard struggle for him because he's a "water sign", so there's that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

daveg wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:42 pm It is NOT all true. Not one online sites where people were discussing adverse reactions to the vaccine were EVER shut down. not one. There are a ton of those sites out there...still.

The sites that were shut down were the ones promoting violence against vax clinics and doctors....and crazy conspiracy theories.
So basically, you make the statement that "not one online site" was shut down, and then follow up by stating that sites were shut down. Nice.

The problem is that as soon as you your criteria is something subjective like "crazy conspiracy theories", there's room for error, and during times of mass panic and dogmatic frenzy, subjectivity goes out the window.

Who's the arbiter of "crazy conspiracy theories"? A bunch of reddit sub-forums boycotting Reddit and strongarming them into shutting down whatever subreddit they want to see shut down? That's a slippery slope, my dude.

But hey, it's black and white, pick a side and yell, right?
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

aznsquirt wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:51 pm
daveg wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:42 pm It is NOT all true. Not one online sites where people were discussing adverse reactions to the vaccine were EVER shut down. not one. There are a ton of those sites out there...still.

So basically, you make the statement that "not one online site" was shut down, and then follow up by stating that sites were shut down. Nice.

The problem is that as soon as you your criteria is something subjective like "crazy conspiracy theories", there's room for error, and during times of mass panic and dogmatic frenzy, subjectivity goes out the window.

Who's the arbiter of "crazy conspiracy theories"? A bunch of reddit sub-forums boycotting Reddit and strongarming them into shutting down whatever subreddit they want to see shut down? That's a slippery slope, my dude.

But hey, it's black and white, pick a side and yell, right?
Sites that said "my science says that taking horse tranquillisers cures covid" weren't shut down, except where the site owners died instead so their subscription wasn't renewed. Sites that said "covid isn't a real disease, it was invented by Bill Gates and Barack Obama and Teh Jooz to take our guns and freedom away" weren't shut down. Sites that said "Dr Robinson at 1348 Main Street, Luddite, TX 34901 is POISONING our CHILDREN and needs to be STOPPED!?!?!?" may well have been shut down. You see the difference?