KOTTAK died from VACCINE ... Says Kingdom Come bassist JB Frank, unless I am understanding him wrong?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: KOTTAK died from VACCINE ... Says Kingdom Come bassist JB Frank, unless I am understanding him wrong?

Post by daveg »

aznsquirt wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:51 pm
daveg wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:42 pm It is NOT all true. Not one online sites where people were discussing adverse reactions to the vaccine were EVER shut down. not one. There are a ton of those sites out there...still.

The sites that were shut down were the ones promoting violence against vax clinics and doctors....and crazy conspiracy theories.
So basically, you make the statement that "not one online site" was shut down, and then follow up by stating that sites were shut down. Nice.

The problem is that as soon as you your criteria is something subjective like "crazy conspiracy theories", there's room for error, and during times of mass panic and dogmatic frenzy, subjectivity goes out the window.

Who's the arbiter of "crazy conspiracy theories"? A bunch of reddit sub-forums boycotting Reddit and strongarming them into shutting down whatever subreddit they want to see shut down? That's a slippery slope, my dude.

But hey, it's black and white, pick a side and yell, right?
You are conveniently ignoring the part about violence against doctors to go with crazy theories.

Problem with the extreme on both sides. You hear what you wanna hear and get the Claws.put.

Not everyone out there has "picked a side". And it's why I usually stay out of this shit. You gotta be so careful with your words and tone. But this is still sludge and were all posting from the shitter right?

I'll stand my statement. I know people that use these sites and have had terrible side-effects.
I will also call out someone who would say no one has ever died from getting the Vax..or that they won't ever cause complications.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: KOTTAK died from VACCINE ... Says Kingdom Come bassist JB Frank, unless I am understanding him wrong?

Post by TooOldToCare »

I don't believe this shit rages on as a debate. I don't care to track this kind of thing, but doesn't anyone see the dozens of medication commercials on TV these days? Jardiance comes to mind because of the fat lady cutting a rug in the streets and singing a happy tune.

Then the narrator comes in and says, "Side effects can be blah blah blah," and some of these even cite death in rare cases.

ANY medication can have a side effect depending on your physiology. Yet this dead horse is STILL getting beat because of politics. This country will never move on.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

daveg wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:08 am
daveg wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:42 pm It is NOT all true. Not one online sites where people were discussing adverse reactions to the vaccine were EVER shut down. not one. There are a ton of those sites out there...still.

The sites that were shut down were the ones promoting violence against vax clinics and doctors....and crazy conspiracy theories.
So basically, you make the statement that "not one online site" was shut down, and then follow up by stating that sites were shut down. Nice.

The problem is that as soon as you your criteria is something subjective like "crazy conspiracy theories", there's room for error, and during times of mass panic and dogmatic frenzy, subjectivity goes out the window.

Who's the arbiter of "crazy conspiracy theories"? A bunch of reddit sub-forums boycotting Reddit and strongarming them into shutting down whatever subreddit they want to see shut down? That's a slippery slope, my dude.

You are conveniently ignoring the part about violence against doctors to go with crazy theories.
And the crackpots have now taken the anti-vax hysteria to a point that we're seeing measles outbreaks, so their children are suffering needlessly for their parents' devotion to the Trump idiocracy.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

I know a guy who got the flu and shingles shots but not the Covid-19 shot, as it's "experimental gene therapy ". I asked him what the flu and shingles vaccines contained. He had no idea.
ImageImage
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Well, shingles doesn't care. That must've convinced him.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:33 am Well, shingles doesn't care. That must've convinced him.
Unless shingles got a slot on Fox or Newsmax, probably not.
ImageImage
Velvis
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Velvis »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:09 am

And the crackpots have now taken the anti-vax hysteria to a point that we're seeing measles outbreaks, so their children are suffering needlessly for their parents' devotion to the Trump idiocracy.
Which is weird because Trump isn't antivax. His extreme followers are like extra stupid.
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

I'm ignoring the chemical composition of the Horsehead Nebula and the order of selection in the upcoming NFL draft, too. Why? Because they're just as irrelevant to my point.

That would be like you arguing that innocent people are wrongly sent to prison and I respond with "Oh, so you don't think child molesters should be locked up?????!11111".

The point is that you made an objective, black and white claim based on subjective reasoning. Someone else made those decisions, and unless you sat down and personally vetted 100% of those instances, you have no way you can definitively make the statement you made.

And even if you did, it would still be your subjective opinion.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

aznsquirt wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:28 pm

I'm ignoring the chemical composition of the Horsehead Nebula and the order of selection in the upcoming NFL draft, too. Why? Because they're just as irrelevant to my point.

That would be like you arguing that innocent people are wrongly sent to prison and I respond with "Oh, so you don't think child molesters should be locked up?????!11111".

The point is that you made an objective, black and white claim based on subjective reasoning. Someone else made those decisions, and unless you sat down and personally vetted 100% of those instances, you have no way you can definitively make the statement you made.

And even if you did, it would still be your subjective opinion.

As I said, you hear what you wanna hear.

You are on a message board. Would be kind of odd to have a subjective opinion, no?? :D Obviously nothing said here is gonna be 100% fact. Nobody is vetting anything, everything is subjective. Relax with this. Maybe go take a walk and get some fresh air.

I'll rephrase. I highly highly doubt any site discussing actual side effects were shut down. I'm pretty confident sites discussing side effects and Killing Doctors giving out Vaccines were. Two distinct and separate opinions ...Better?? You got proof otherwise..would like to see it.

You disagree, fine. I'm to old to really care.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Velvis wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:08 pm

Which is weird because Trump isn't antivax. His extreme followers are like extra stupid.
True. They actually shamed him into reversing his public stance.
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

tym wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:51 pm
Gibsonite wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:24 pm
ElectrickMagick wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:59 pm I know someone who told me they got COVID through cellphone tower signals, doesn't mean I believe them either.
He has it wrong, the 5g signals are for activating the mind-control nanobots in the vaxx, not for causing covid
I used to be scared about getting a STD from sitting on a tractor. My then girl friend, thats how she got it. She got it from sitting on a tractor seat in shorts. Which is so odd, cause the gf after that, she got pregnant from sitting on a public tolite. Sure made me feel better that even though both her and I are white, the kid was born black. I was worried she had an affair.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

The measles was happening pre-Covid. The anti-vaxxers on both the left and right desperately tried to link autism with MMR.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Agree, but the Covid anti-vax hysteria gave them renewed fervor.
thechefs2003
Forming a Band

Post by thechefs2003 »

His followers conveniently forget "Operation Warp Speed." The sad thing is the vax could be a feather in his cap but they are too stupid to understand that.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

thechefs2003 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:46 am

His followers conveniently forget "Operation Warp Speed." The sad thing is the vax could be a feather in his cap but they are too stupid to understand that.

He was very pissed it was only a few weeks after the election it was announced. I remember him being booed in Alabama for mentioning it.

Hey, maybe this widespread concern over what goes in our bodies means we will see a reversal of the obesity epidemic and Type 2 Diabetes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

inextrem wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:24 pm Image
This
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

ijwthstd wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 pm
thechefs2003 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:46 am

He was very pissed it was only a few weeks after the election it was announced. I remember him being booed in Alabama for mentioning it.
You can take that part of the country and saw it off and let it drift into the Atlantic AFAIC. Those redneck rubes have given themselves over entirely to the Trump idiocracy and don't deserve to live as citizens among those of us who know better.