KOTTAK died from VACCINE ... Says Kingdom Come bassist JB Frank, unless I am understanding him wrong?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

KOTTAK died from VACCINE ... Says Kingdom Come bassist JB Frank, unless I am understanding him wrong?

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

ADIKA asks; "Do you think James died from the Vaccine?", "I am sure of it" Johnny "JB" Frank

Interesting interview here... enjoy.

Anyone else think Kottak died from the Vaccine?... Bueller, Bueller, anyone...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeIJjgo32sI

$ludge
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: KOTTAK died from VACCINE ... Says Kingdom Come bassist JB Frank, unless I am understanding him wrong?

Post by Spongie »

Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: KOTTAK died from VACCINE ... Says Kingdom Come bassist JB Frank, unless I am understanding him wrong?

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Just join Truth Social and get it over with.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
ElectrickMagick

Post by ElectrickMagick »

I know someone who told me they got COVID through cellphone tower signals, doesn't mean I believe them either.
uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Post by uwec95 »

He blames the death on the vaccine, but then goes on and on about how Kottak was a raging alcoholic and pill popper. The years and year of booze and drugs certainly couldn't have killed him. :roll:
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

ElectrickMagick wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:59 pm I know someone who told me they got COVID through cellphone tower signals, doesn't mean I believe them either.
He has it wrong, the 5g signals are for activating the mind-control nanobots in the vaxx, not for causing covid
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Was he vaccinated with Jack Daniels?
ImageImage
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Do we have a list of other things that JB is "sure of" ? Just wondering. For comparisons sake...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Worked for me now I can go to Peppermint Creeps/Foxy Roxx show at Whisky Friday
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

I mean, it's not impossible. There's no doubt that the vaccine is capable of causing/exacerbating inflammatory states in cardiac/lung tissue, and someone like him who's already a total mess is going to be the most likely to suffer (and push him over the edge).

Whether or not it was more or less likely that he would've died form that vs actually getting COVID is another story. But even asking that question is far more nuance than anyone wants to deal with these days.
Traxan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Traxan »

Wouldn't surprise me. And flame away, but I say Taylor Hawkins was also a victim of the clot shot.
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

uwec95 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:21 pm He blames the death on the vaccine, but then goes on and on about how Kottak was a raging alcoholic and pill popper. The years and year of booze and drugs certainly couldn't have killed him. :roll:
that was kinda my first thought as well...d.m.
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

Traxan wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:11 pm Wouldn't surprise me. And flame away, but I say Taylor Hawkins was also a victim of the clot shot.
Him and Kotex ingested every illicit substance they could get their hands on, but sure, it was "the vaxx" that got them :lol:
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Occam's Razor folks (if you're a dolt you might need to google that one). Was it years of alcohol/drug abuse and road living or a jab in the arm that billions of others got with no adverse effects? Hmm...
Last edited by GreatWhiteSnake on Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

The following day, Colombian authorities announced that a preliminary urine toxicology test indicated that Hawkins had 10 substances in his system at the time of his death, including opioids, benzodiazepines, tricyclic antidepressants, and THC.
:roll:
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

It's possible, however, not probable since he was a hardcore junkie - this is based on his documented history of struggles with addiction and the physical condition he appeared to be in, based on the photos circulating.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

I wouldn't imagine classifying either of them as intelligent.
BulletProofPoet

Post by BulletProofPoet »

The CDC "released" a 148 page study on myocarditis after COVID-19 "vaccination" and every single page is completely redacted. This must be a new record.

Not saying he didn’t have plenty of other things that could have contributed to his death but to act like the shot couldn’t have had a huge part in it, is ridiculous at this point.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Interesting...

So he says he felt responsible for his death, as his "sponsor" for sobriety... but when he found out he was vaccinated, he no longer felt guilty?

The timing is odd... as the Vaccine stuff happened for the most part, 3-4 years ago. and he talks about them touring, etc... with a Vaccine passport.

So...he must have knew...

Lastly... if he did NOT die from the Vax... then it's Frank's fault?

> https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... 1&t=385256

$tEvil
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

maybe he should stick to what he's an expert in. Bass solos.
https://youtu.be/m6wwLN01uGI?t=286
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
SheriffBart
Taking Music Lessons

Post by SheriffBart »

Forgive me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Kottak a rabid, outspoken anti vaxer/ Trump Bootlicker/ anti mixed couples/ anti trans/ anti woke know it all? This “admission” doesn’t make sense at all.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

SheriffBart wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:06 pm Forgive me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Kottak a rabid, outspoken anti vaxer/ Trump Bootlicker/ anti mixed couples/ anti trans/ anti woke know it all? This “admission” doesn’t make sense at all.
He might have had to get it against his will to play shows you need to fly to, or get tour insurance or some crap?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
fatscott
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by fatscott »

Like I'm listening to anything a dumb fucking bass player has to say. Fucking moron. These guys need to stop sucking the orange dong, before they end up dead in a jungle in Guyana.
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

This is the same guy from the Geico commercials, right??

It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

There was a story recently about a guy who deliberately got 217 Covid shots and essentially nothing happened. Pretty 'kray'
https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/06/health/c ... index.html
Last edited by EzyRider on Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
Velvis

Post by Velvis »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:56 pm
The following day, Colombian authorities announced that a preliminary urine toxicology test indicated that Hawkins had 10 substances in his system at the time of his death, including opioids, benzodiazepines, tricyclic antidepressants, and THC.
:roll:
But also "THE JAB!!!!!!!!"
/s
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Side note, he also says in this interview that life is an especially hard struggle for him because he's a "water sign", so there's that.
Ozzy Stradlin

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

TooOldToCare wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:08 pm I wouldn't imagine classifying either of them as intelligent.
This.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

ElectrickMagick wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:59 pm I know someone who told me they got COVID through cellphone tower signals, doesn't mean I believe them either.
Do you remember an old poster here who lived in the backwoods of Canada and passionately believed in the "chemtrails = government mind control" nonsense? I wouldn't be surprised if he thought that's how "they" spread covid. Retards gonna retard.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

EzyRider wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:44 pm This is the same guy from the Geico commercials, right??

A glance at his bookshelf explains this burst of nonsense.