Sebastian with another banger! Everybody Bleeds

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Sebastian with another banger! Everybody Bleeds

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

LitaStrauss wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:03 am Here's the actual link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wx4PQRx2hA

The two songs he's released are better than anything I was expecting from him, which wasn't much. They're not embarrassingly bad. His voice seems a little bit lower in the mix for Everybody Bleeds, but it's fine. There's some lines in the song that don't fully make sense or at least I don't understand. I get he's singing about the world and global warming and whatnot, but then he crowbars in "the child within the man" and I'm not sure what that means. Seems like he just felt he needed to get the album title in a song.

I think the songs would come off better if we didn't have to see the horrible videos. If you don't have to see him and his bad videos, the songs are fine. The end of the video for Everybody Bleeds is just stupid. It's him putting the record on and hearing the same song we just listened to and then head banging. Just no dude.

And the album cover is literally laugh out loud bad. It looks like a bad Perris Records CD cover. It's like Vince Neil using a photo of himself from Shout At The Devil.

Even if he does have a good idea, he find a way to "Sebastian Bach things" and make them worse than they need to be.

Not bad
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

endstand wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:02 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:19 pm Image
Who's the singing ghost lady?
Looks like the front page of Jehova’s Witnesses leaflet.

More like a young retarded Lars Ulrich
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!:
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

Rosie O’Donnell.