LA’S MOST WANTED … Phil Lewis of L.A. Guns is Wanted in Nashville, after a Female Fan Filed an Assault Charge

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

LA’S MOST WANTED … Phil Lewis of L.A. Guns is Wanted in Nashville, after a Female Fan Filed an Assault Charge

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

LA’S MOST WANTED …
Phil Lewis of L.A. Guns is Wanted in Nashville, after a Female Fan Filed an Assault Charge on the Singer after he is Alleged to have Slapped her Phone >Video<
https://metalsludge.tv/las-most-wanted- ... one-video/

$ludge
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: LA’S MOST WANTED … Phil Lewis of L.A. Guns is Wanted in Nashville, after a Female Fan Filed an Assault Charge

Post by EzyRider »

It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: LA’S MOST WANTED … Phil Lewis of L.A. Guns is Wanted in Nashville, after a Female Fan Filed an Assault Charge

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

"Stop! Put your hands up? Do it now!" and "Police... do not move, and do not play another song!"

I can hear the Cops now shouting orders at Phil...

Too bad Michael Grant isn't still in the band...

How epic would it be to see the whole group get detained and hand-cuffed... and Grant wearing his Police outfit, as he's being question by Police. Lol

And Phil, wearing a Pirate's costume...

As the Cops whisper to each other..." Are these guys Trick or Treating or what?"

$ludge
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Maybe Phil has anger issues...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Funny...

In reading all the comments on the various posts about this on Social Media...

About 75-80% are ALL on Phil's side, in both incidents... but if it was their daughter, Mom or friend, who had their phone slapped out of their hand... they would think differently.

All kinds of stupid comments like "I hate when people hold their phone up at the show." and "She deserved that!"

The Florida guy incident, is weak at best... but... any aggression, on any level, that the fan or a person deems offensive and their expensive ($500 up to $1,000) phone is at risk of getting broke or damaged... it's not cool.

We all know it's no fun having to replace the screen (glass) on a phone... after the unexpected drop!

Even with all the online clips, of people filming something, and the "subject" approaches, there is a confrontation, and then the person tries to take their phone, or intimidate and sometimes assaults them.

Simply put, this is not okay. At all...

The clip with the woman in Nashville, is nasty... Phil really winds up and smacks it (the phone, her hand), etc... which was like less than a foot, or mere inches from her face.

That could have ended much worse... knocked her teeth out... broken glasses off her face, etc...

And here is my point...

If Kanye West did that to someone online, and the "80s' Fans" saw it... they would DESTROY him!

Same applies, if it was a Kardashian, or Bieber, etc...

The people commenting "Good for Phil" are asshats.

That is someone's daughter, Mom, wife, GF, etc... and any aggression, to that extent against a female, who paid to stand in the front row, is a fan, and you treat her like that... shame on Phil Lewis.

$tEvil
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

If only Al Snug were here to comment.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

Hard to believe anyone would take Phil's side given the blatant assault of a fan.

I wonder what their thoughts are on the the documented past assaults? Just youthful exuberance?!

Since Phil has a history of similar incidents, legal action appear to be warranted to take down this adult-sized toxic emotional toddler.
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

LA Kickers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant say I blame him. I ask people to put their phone down when they’re blocking my view, I didn’t pay to see the show through your phone, usually on max brightness. If you dont oblige I will ‘accidentally’ bump into you with a full beer :lol:
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!:
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

It sucks when you’re trying to watch a show and someone has a phone up in front of you but it’s 2004…everyone does this, regardless of the genre. Phil is a wig wearing drama queen and he should be grateful someone wants to share his band to social media or YouTube. If he broke my iPhone I’d go up and smoke his ass. Johnny Martin isn’t going to come to his defense.
WCiezak
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by WCiezak »

I don't see how anyone can side with Phil here. It's 2024. People record stuff with phones. He and the band still sound quite good in these clips, it's like free advertising. No one is staying away from these shows due to being able to watch Youtube. I stay away because these type of acts play at places like the Arcada where it will cost me close to $100 when in 2004 or 2010 it would have been closer to $20 at House of Blues. If the most recent albums were close to the quality of Tales From the Strip with songs like Vampire, the $100 might seem like less of a roadblock for me. Hell, they don't even play any songs from Tales as far as I know. KK's Priest, same problem. Lots of so-so new songs and not playing a lot of what I want to hear from before. So much of these shows are about clinging to nostalgia even when they have new material because so much of the new stuff doesn't measure up. The modern show caters a lot to the type of person who wants to record videos and post all over social media. Is Phil pissed because people need the social media motivation in order to want to go to shows these days? Without people having the incentive of being able to share pics and videos aka trophies on social media, these bands are charging $20 a ticket at some 500-1000 capacity venue like it's 2010 again. In the smartphone era it's "'Here's my trophy pics and videos from watching a band that used to sell millions of albums". Without smartphones it's "I just paid $20 to watch some has beens". Even before smartphones, we could go back and compare Great White in 2008 vs 2003. Just reading books about the Station fire and how these 80s bands were perceived in 2003 was radically different than they were in 2008. People could take pics with their phones in 2008, probably some primitive video too. We had Myspace and digital cameras. Facebook was getting started. The social media incentive was there but not as widespread. Maybe Guitar Hero jumpstarted the incentive to take pics of 80s bands and share them. Either way, what Phil did is pretty damaging for their brand if word gets out enough. Now people could end up being reluctant to attend their shows if they think they'll get assaulted. Someone may just decide to jump on the stage and tackle him in retaliation too. You could see people try to provoke him with the intent of filing a lawsuit as well. I imagine they'll have to avoid these states where the assaults happened unless Phil hires some lawyer to sort it all out. But yeah, really dumb behavior when they should be encouraging people to feel free and telling everyone what an awesome time they had.
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

TL/DC
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Michael Hotts Ghost
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Michael Hotts Ghost »

he barely tapped the person. just show the jury this video where people were going ape, and no one was sued.

https://youtu.be/frc59c7oHwc?si=WmsRzIb9RONb0y1n&t=728
ChipsRoach
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ChipsRoach »

Where is Satan's Chicken with his side of things?