BOBBY BITTER … Blotzer mocks Juan’s show announcements, calls him the “dancing Cuban bear” on social media

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

PBFSUCKS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: BOBBY BITTER … Blotzer mocks Juan’s show announcements, calls him the “dancing Cuban bear” on social media

Post by PBFSUCKS »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:54 am Juan is awesome and the most talented musician in Ratt. Blotz makes Phil Rudd sound like Lee Kerslake.
Ummmmm….I’m gonna go with Warren D Martini on this one.
veritas
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: BOBBY BITTER … Blotzer mocks Juan’s show announcements, calls him the “dancing Cuban bear” on social media

Post by veritas »

I hate to admit it, but "dancing Cuban bear" is funny....
Wednesday 13 Fan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Guaranteed that people here have talked more shit about Juan's stage moves than Blotzer ever has.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Fat_Elvis wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:47 pm Even my Blotzer to English translation app gave up on that shit.

:lol:

I put it into ChatGPT and it came back as
Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

And then a link to book carpet cleaning :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

PBFSUCKS wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:21 am
Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:54 am Juan is awesome and the most talented musician in Ratt. Blotz makes Phil Rudd sound like Lee Kerslake.
I used to think that until I read the songwriting credits. Aside from a couple bright spots like Round and Round, and Lay It Down, Warren rode Stephen, Juan and Robbin’s coattails. For me, Blotzer and Warren are replaceable. Robbin, Juan, and as much as I hate to admit it, Stephen are not. Instead of Warren, they could’ve had any number of 80s guitar gods in there; Jake E Lee, Al Pitrelli, Mick Sweda, Vivian Campbell, George Lynch, Andy Timmons, John Sykes, Doug Aldrich, Marc Ferrari, Slash.

I have a couple favorites from that list. Warren lifts right out.
DrumminAway
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by DrumminAway »

I think the booze and drugs have turned Blobby’s brain into mush. Can’t understand a single thing he’s trying to relay here. What a dickbag.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BACK-PEDAL …
Bobby Blotzer posts follow-up “Clarifying” his recent Juan Croucier comments
#bobbyblotzer #backpedal #ratt #juancroucier #stephenpearcy #warrendemartini #robbincrosby #roundandround #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/back-pedal-bobby ... -comments/

$ludge
PBFSUCKS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by PBFSUCKS »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:52 pm
PBFSUCKS wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:21 am
I used to think that until I read the songwriting credits. Aside from a couple bright spots like Round and Round, and Lay It Down, Warren rode Stephen, Juan and Robbin’s coattails. For me, Blotzer and Warren are replaceable. Robbin, Juan, and as much as I hate to admit it, Stephen are not. Instead of Warren, they could’ve had any number of 80s guitar gods in there; Jake E Lee, Al Pitrelli, Mick Sweda, Vivian Campbell, George Lynch, Andy Timmons, John Sykes, Doug Aldrich, Marc Ferrari, Slash.

I have a couple favorites from that list. Warren lifts right out.
Hmmm. Good point! Never looked at the credits to the tunes.
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

"Also, one thing I have love for all the guys and Wrap their brothers but they’re some are goofy brothers wants a very destructive force."

English IS this guy's first language, right?