"I didn't think it would be over and done with so quick." Sebastian Bach says he and Skid Row owe it to the fans…

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Re: "I didn't think it would be over and done with so quick." Sebastian Bach says he and Skid Row owe it to the fans…

Post by Rocker4Real »

They should film a doc of all 5 of them getting into a room together to try to work this out.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Re: "I didn't think it would be over and done with so quick." Sebastian Bach says he and Skid Row owe it to the fans…

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

He’s right.

Bon Jovi owes it to the fans too.

Jon did say sure a reunion could happen with Richie and the door is always open.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Skidrow will never do this. This means Skidrow made the wrong choice all these years. They would never want to admit this to themselves
So it’s find another hack and tour with Buckcherry forever

Bach tours are better now in 2024 and beyond- we get Hang On Lucy guy on guitar. Plays fun and awesome venues
Rainbow Bash- summer in Ventura and San Diego
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
sicktwistedfreak
Opening for Slaughter

Post by sicktwistedfreak »

His begging and pleading has gotten really old. He is the only one who continues to bring it up, which I'm sure only makes the rest of band stay away. Sad that he just can't get passed it. It's over and he really needs to move on for his mental health. It's like the ex that got dumped and does everything they can to show they are over it when they have someone else, but the second they break up they say I always wanted you back. How desperate can someone possibly be?
Whether it's his outer glaze or cream-filled insides, King Ding Dong gets his subjects filthy!
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

sicktwistedfreak wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:30 am He is the only one who continues to bring it up
Well, him and like 98% of Skid Row fans for almost 30 years.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Phil Anselmo plays Pantera sets at Viper Room
Gets Rex back- gets Pantera name
Plays with biggest metal band around the world including Sofi
Does arena tours now all over the world

Skidrow back with Bach would be bigger
Skidrow could coheadline or be direct support to Motley-Leppard-Jovi tours and then do arena tours with those era bands forever headlining

Or go bowling with Buckcherry on off nights of touring
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Rocker4Real wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:01 am They should film a doc of all 5 of them getting into a room together to try to work this out.
I would actually pay to see that.
schlonginski
Opening for Slaughter

Post by schlonginski »

Put them in a room and let them rehearse. No talking, just playing. Check egos at the door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoQsfNoxOLA
sicktwistedfreak
Opening for Slaughter

Fat_Elvis wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:57 am
sicktwistedfreak wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:30 am He is the only one who continues to bring it up
How big of a tour do people think they can book? I don't believe arenas would even be in the conversation. As great as they were in 1989 - 1992, we are talking forever ago and people have moved on.

Then there is the issue of whether the headache is worth the trouble, which is a resounding no. There is a guy at my last job who was super smart, but a complete ass. This guy offended everyone, but his manager chose smarts over personality. This past year this annoying employee talked leadership into getting rid of his manager because he thought he could do his job. Imagine that, the only one who went to bat for him got in his way so he eliminated him. Turns out he couldn't do that job and now he's in the same boat he was in, but no one wants anything to do with him.

Bach is nowhere near worth the trouble he brings. Imagine they let him back in the band, and he sees a Metal Sludge shirt. He would threaten to beat up whomever that was and throw a childish tantrum. When dudes mature, they don't go looking to fight other people because of stupid things like that.

No way would they want any of those headaches, especially at their age, and having to talk him off the ledge on a regular basis. Some people are just wired wrong and it is what it is.
Last edited by sicktwistedfreak on Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whether it's his outer glaze or cream-filled insides, King Ding Dong gets his subjects filthy!
parasite74
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by parasite74 »

The Skid Row guys 100% have made the right decision to never let that douche back into the band.
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

sicktwistedfreak wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am
How big of a tour do people think they can book? I don't believe arenas would even be in the conversation. As great as they were in 1989 - 1992, we are talking forever ago and people have moved on.

Then there is the issue of whether the headache is worth the trouble, which is a resounding no. There is a guy at my last job who was super smart, but a complete ass. This guy offended everyone, but his manager chose smarts over personality. This past year this annoying employee talked leadership into getting rid of his manager because he thought he could do his job. Imagine that, the only one who went to bat for him got in his way so he eliminated him. Turns out he couldn't do that job and now he's in the same boat he was in, but no one wants anything to do with him.

Bach is nowhere near worth the trouble he brings. Imagine they let him back in the band, and he sees a Metal Sludge shirt. He would threaten to beat up whomever that was and throw a childish tantrum. When dudes mature, they don't go looking to fight other people because of stupid things like that.

No way would they want any of those headaches, especially at their age, and having to talk him off the ledge on a regular basis. Some people are just wired wrong and it is what it is.
All of that is probably true. Quite obviously the Skid guys want nothing to do with him even if he CAN bring bigger guarantees. I was merely pointing out that, despite their steadfast resistance, Bach wants back in and so do most fans.
PBFSUCKS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by PBFSUCKS »

Here’s an example why they don’t want to get back with him from today on Blabbermouth

“Referencing his 2016 autobiography, "18 And Life On Skid Row", Sebastian said: "When I first wrote my book, there was a lot of rotten shit in there. But right when that book was about to come out, we were talking about reuniting [the classic SKID ROW lineup], I swear. I know that seems crazy, but it's true. And my manager, Rick Sales, goes, 'Sebastian, take all that rotten shit out of your book right now.' I go, 'Really? I think people wanna read that.' He goes, 'No, take it out.' And I go, 'Okay.' So there's a file on my hard drive, my computer, that's called 'Rotten shit that I took out of my book.' And that might be the next book."

Fuck him. I hope they keep getting scabs, he sounds terrible anyway. Get a new young guy every 2-3 years and then wrap it up.
kc primo
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by kc primo »

Ironic that Sebastian’s new song is titled what do I have to lose. Maybe Rachel and Snake should turn on their brains and
rock this idea. Motley is looking for a tour and Axl won’t…here’s your sign Rachel
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

And every single interviewer on planet earth.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

parasite74 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:42 am The Skid Row guys 100% have made the right decision to never let that douche back into the band.
1000% right.

All the people on here saying shit like "check your ego at the door," "just make it about the music," etc, might a well be saying "just grow wings and fly" or "just cure cancer with onion water." That shit is pure fantasy.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
sicktwistedfreak
Opening for Slaughter

Mojo wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:39 pm
parasite74 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:42 am The Skid Row guys 100% have made the right decision to never let that douche back into the band.
1000% right.

All the people on here saying shit like "check your ego at the door," "just make it about the music," etc, might a well be saying "just grow wings and fly" or "just cure cancer with onion water." That shit is pure fantasy.
LOL!!!!!!
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Rocker4Real wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:01 am They should film a doc of all 5 of them getting into a room together to try to work this out.
This is a great idea and be BIG!
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Michael Hotts Ghost
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Michael Hotts Ghost »

I can see both scenarios .

One where they go back with Bas, and it does around the same venues / numbers.

and a second scenario where Doc McGee gets involved (since Kiss is more or less over) and hypes it to the right bigwigs and turns it into something bigger. Not saying huge demand but with the right management they could open a stadium tour or do some bigger things.

Or they can get a new C level guy and go play the Dosey Doe with Jaun.
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

good Buddha the Bach haters are broken records
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

DangerZone wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:15 pm good Buddha the Bach haters are broken records
I don't hate Bach, but I don't live in some Disney-esque Fantasyland where we pretend Bach's ego won't single-handedly destroy any chance of a properly working classic lineup reunion either.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Sebastian is the voice of reason here. Original Skid Row do owe it to us, We’ve been waiting long enough.

Skid Row have gone through four singers in a little over ten years. It’s not a good look.
Darrien
Headlining Clubs

Post by Darrien »

sicktwistedfreak wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am
I doubt they could book any larger than what they currently do. Sebastian has been doing Skid Row songs for decades, nothing special about hearing him sing the songs with the original band. His personality has even soured his long time fans because he's such spoiled man baby that nobody really wants to support him.
Maybe he shut the fuck up every once and awhile people might care again.
Dayman...fighter of the Nightman..
Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Post by Rocker4Real »

Their biggest money offers will be festivals in markets they haven't been to in a while, like certain European cities. It has a short shelf life.
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

Fuck Sebitchian. He's a child.
But the thing is, I don't give a shit about Skid Row or the kiddo, but the good thing is a reunion would bring great enjoyment here at Metal Sludge, just imagine the drama, the stories and the crapstorm we would get from that... highly entertaining
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Zabooka »

inextrem wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:22 am Fuck Sebitchian. He's a child.
But the thing is, I don't give a shit about Skid Row or the kiddo, but the good thing is a reunion would bring great enjoyment here at Metal Sludge, just imagine the drama, the stories and the crapstorm we would get from that... highly entertaining
This. The RATT fiasco has faded, KK’s 2nd letter is old, Mick Mars’ departure is boring.

The Sludge that a quick few reunion dates could make is unlimited.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

"I didn't think it would be over and done with so quick."

That's what SHE said!
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

I didn't know Sebastian had a book out. I would never ever even consider working with someone who wrote about me in a tell all book much less someone who threatened to release a worse one. I can't think of a more final way to burn your bridge completely to the ground. And he wants a reunion? What a dumbass!
Metal Judge
Headlining Clubs

Post by Metal Judge »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:14 pm I didn't know Sebastian had a book out. I would never ever even consider working with someone who wrote about me in a tell all book much less someone who threatened to release a worse one. I can't think of a more final way to burn your bridge completely to the ground. And he wants a reunion? What a dumbass!
Sammy Hagar enters the room...
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:50 am "I didn't think it would be over and done with so quick."

That's what SHE said!
That’s what his girl said when he was roleplaying as a dog playing fetch
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!: