The End Machine- New video

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

The End Machine- New video

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpGnHaFxM7Q

Intro has a Highway Star vibe to it.
The new singer is pretty good. It would have been nice if this guy would have been on the last Lynch Mob cd.
Catchy tune.
Pilson looks really freaking old
Guitar solo is good.
Video is kind of lame. It basically is using behind the scenes footage from their first video from this album, Silent Winter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpfhT-laOh8
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: The End Machine- New video

Post by aznsquirt »

Erm, that was pretty good, obv the intro vocals are copping the highway star thing.

But uh, holy shit that third vocal part that comes in in the left channel at 0:17 is definitely a C#6. God damn.
skinni
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by skinni »

great song!
Michael Hotts Ghost
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Michael Hotts Ghost »

The song kinda sucks. Not totally horrible, but nothing to really get excited over.

I realize Jeff Pilson has some sort of back injury but is it possible he's just ate up from drugs and that caused the back issue??? The guy is starting to look really sickly. Like hes ready to join the Jack Russell tour sick. He seems like a good guy so I can cut some slack, but he's not looking good.

Kinda surprised we never heard of Steve Brown before now (and before Tesla). He comes across as a normal version of his brother.

It's probably time to End this machine. :D