NIKKI SIXX Says New MÖTLEY CRÜE Music Has Been Described As 'Powerful Cross Between Country And Hip-Hop'

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

NIKKI SIXX Says New MÖTLEY CRÜE Music Has Been Described As 'Powerful Cross Between Country And Hip-Hop'

Post by Spongie »

Have fun. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nikki Sixx says that the upcoming music from MÖTLEY CRÜE has been described as "a powerful cross between country and hip-hop".

https://blabbermouth.net/news/nikki-six ... nd-hip-hop

The 65-year-old CRÜE bassist, who is the band's chief songwriter, took to his account on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, on Thursday (April 4),to write, presumably with his tongue firmly in his cheek: "New CRÜE coming up right around the corner. People who have heard it say it's a powerful cross between country and hip hop."

MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: NIKKI SIXX Says New MÖTLEY CRÜE Music Has Been Described As 'Powerful Cross Between Country And Hip-Hop'

Post by MattleyCrue »

Fuck my life 🤦🏻‍♂️
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Zabooka

Re: NIKKI SIXX Says New MÖTLEY CRÜE Music Has Been Described As 'Powerful Cross Between Country And Hip-Hop'

Post by Zabooka »

He’s gotta be joking.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

It is Revenge meets Destroyer.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Oh, so they're trying to be the nu Kid Rock?! They're fucked, Kid Rock did it first and better. And the country-rap genre has been around for over a decade...
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

Zabooka wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:28 pm He’s gotta be joking.
Maybe, but don’t forget they already covered Madonna. :oops:
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I wouldn't read much into it....Nikki must think country and rap are "in".
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

To be fair, they've proven several times that they can't make a decent Motley Crue album, so they might as well try something else.

Vince Neil Eats
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by Vince Neil Eats »

He’s joking. Some people are fucking morons.
Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Post by Rocker4Real »

Put the Shout At the Devil makeup back on!
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

Motley Crue featuring Morgan Wallen?
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Rocker4Real wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:19 pm Put the Shout At the Devil makeup back on!
I would only pay to see them if Vince wore the SATD costume and makeup.

schlonginski
Opening for Slaughter

Post by schlonginski »

They should have all signed a contract not to record shit music. This would have had Mick rolling over in his coffin.....
Zinny
Headlining Clubs

Post by Zinny »

Why are they recording new music?
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Don’t worry, Vince will blow it :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Wednesday 13 Fan

And he's saying "music" rather than "album". So expect a few singles that sound like shit, as usual.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Cross between shit and shite
The power of Sludge compels you.
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

MattleyCrue wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:10 pm Fuck my life 🤦🏻‍♂️
Just in case though... you should start sneaking in some country music shirts to your collection.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

Spongie wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:59 pm Nikki Sixx says that the upcoming music from MÖTLEY CRÜE has been described as "a powerful cross between country and hip-hop".
:)
Ozzy Stradlin

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

In other words - it’s going it be even worse than the last one was.
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

he's gotta be joking and drumming up publicity.
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:38 pm Oh, so they're trying to be the nu Kid Rock?! They're fucked, Kid Rock did it first and better. And the country-rap genre has been around for over a decade...
Or the nu-Beyonce
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

and it's gonna be called Music To Beat Your Wife and Girlfriend To
schlonginski
Opening for Slaughter

Post by schlonginski »

None of the last albums have sounded like he said they did.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Did everybody miss the "presumably with his tongue firmly in his cheek" part?
Wednesday 13 Fan

schlonginski wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:05 am None of the last albums have sounded like he said they did.
I like most of New Tattoo, but on that one he claimed, "It's a cross between Shout and Dr. Feelgood."

:D
RaceFan3
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by RaceFan3 »

So Crue is gonna be trying to be Kane Brown or some awful sounding shit? Tommy Lee adding some twang to Get Naked? Maybe an acoustic, drawled-out version of Brandon to finally get that song the love it deserves? :lol:
*I kinda want a new screenname. Seriously. I barely watch racing anymore. :x
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

Vince Neil Eats wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:18 pm He’s joking. Some people are fucking morons.
This

Nikki is a moron, too