WOMEN'S COLLEGE HOOPS CHAMPIONSHIP ... Caitlin Clark & IOWA versus the unbeaten South Carolina Gamecocks!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

WOMEN'S COLLEGE HOOPS CHAMPIONSHIP ... Caitlin Clark & IOWA versus the unbeaten South Carolina Gamecocks!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Who you got?

And no... I have never paid attention to women's College basketball, ever in my life... but I am a bit intrigued by the whole Caitlin Clark thing!

The SC team has a center who is 6'7".... that's a tall drink of water!

I want IOWA to win and let the superstar have her day!

Ready, Set, Sludge!

$tEvil
LAglamrocker

Re: WOMEN'S COLLEGE HOOPS CHAMPIONSHIP ... Caitlin Clark & IOWA versus the unbeaten South Carolina Gamecocks!

Post by LAglamrocker »

I want to see Iowa girl fail
Next stop is playing for Indiana? WOW life continues to suck

Better story if former leader of DAMAGE CTRL can win the belt tonight in front of 75000
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Re: WOMEN'S COLLEGE HOOPS CHAMPIONSHIP ... Caitlin Clark & IOWA versus the unbeaten South Carolina Gamecocks!

Post by Bob Sacamano »

Let’s go Hawkeyes!!
"I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas"

-- George Carlin
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Why do you want Iowa girl to even win? She is not even hot. She is what 2/10 on Tuff groupie chart?

Vs
an actual role model that’s 8/10 and will be performing in Hooters type clothing in freezing cold

I hope this 6’7 Godzilla Gamecock blocks Ms Iowa 10 xs
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Don't really like basketball, much less womens BB. But decided to check it out. Gotta say, after 1 quarter, way better than I thought. Maybe the last game I ever watch, but I am now invested and will finish watching.

I do know a lot of people that are watching their first womens game as well.

Can you imagine the odds if someone told you only a few years ago, that a college womens basketball game between Iowa and SC would be the most watched non football sports event of the year. Crazy
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

I've never watched any women's sports except tennis but started watching women's March Madness during the Elite 8. I've got Iowa just bc of being in the Big10.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Finish The Story ..Caitlin
Caitlin Crybabies <LOL!

Now it’s time
Finish The Story..real role model(going be cold )
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Go Gamecocks!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
metalslayer

Post by metalslayer »

Back in the day i dated a girl that was a gymnast on the U of Illinois gymnastic squad…… it was a pain in the ass to coordinate stuff back then…..i can imagine their schedule is much more intense now…..she got a free education, but had absolutely no time off to chill and be a normal 20 year old…..she suffered an injury and moved back home…..she never responded to my emails after the injury, so I am not sure what happened. I know she was not happy at U of I…she was super depressed and drank a lot…..she was a nice person though….she just was burnt out at 20 years old

I can’t imagine what these young bball players deal with. Ithey are all super talented, and then reality hits…..find a job, no one appreciates your skill now…….
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

The girls have Only Fans now. All can become millionaires . Even the 2/10 Tuff girl

Sheryl Swoops spotted in Philadelphia- maybe she is going help the role model tonight

Caitlin should change her last name to Rhodes
Caitlin Rhodes…finish the story… ha ha
^ boooo
greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by greengoblinrulz »

Not a fan generally of girls bball, but Caitlin & Paige Bueckers (of UConn) are 2 best & smoothest players Ive ever seen.
Its almost like not watching girls when they play.
Caught the LSU & UConn games (more than I watched the fellas this year) & did watch it all today
SC was a lil too big & too deep for the midwest gals
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:24 pm Go Gamecocks!
That's right! Raven Johnson pretty much shut Clark down after that first quarter. I loved how she stole it from Clark at the end of the first half, when Clark thought she would burn off that last minute and fire a 3-pointer to secure the lead at the half; nope, not today!

This team has NO B squad and gets more bench points than any other! As long as they're ON, it's a war of attrition against most teams, Iowa included today; their starters tire out and their bench players aren't anywhere as good as the ones for the Gamecocks.

Vengeance is theirs! Go Cocks!
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

MotleyKaos wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:21 pm Go Cocks!
The rallying cry of Sludgers for over 25 years.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

South Carolina are just too good, no female team could’ve beat them.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:16 am South Carolina are just too good, no female team could’ve beat them.
And this was supposed to be a "down" year for them. Not sure what they're going to do to replace Cardoso and PaoPao, but I'm sure Staley will come up with something.

Iowa's probably got the bigger problem in trying to replace Clark.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Oh well... good for the Gamecocks... going undefeated from wire to wire.

I have never given a single F#@k about most College sports, especially women's... but... this Caitlin Clark has def hit the sweet spot.

She's the Rhonda Rousy of College sports in the last several years... good for her... hopefully she cleans up on the endorsements.

$tEvil
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Hope she gets drafted in NBA that would be fun
She will get picked before Lebron kid!
I’m pretty sure Damian Priest is better than Lebron kid- but he is super busy now!
The Judgement Day 2024 > NBA
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

It’s coming … women in certain positions in the NBA … then the lawsuits, sexual harassment, babies, babies, babies, etc. … NBA goes bankrupt … good riddance.

If Jordan and Bird can’t play basketball then NOBODY should play basketball.

Retire the sport, not the players.
Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Post by Rocker4Real »

Wooo! Fighting Roosters!