Ace's house in N.J. ....

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

parasite74
MSX Tour Support Act

Ace's house in N.J. ....

Post by parasite74 »

The deed is in his daughter's name. https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/22-F ... 3628_zpid/ very nice place!!
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Re: Ace's house in N.J. ....

Post by superglide88 »

Dude is making good money in LA Guns, be careful Phil doesnt get jealous when he finds out.
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!:
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

Makes the most sense to put in kids name in case anything happens
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

superglide88 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:45 pm Dude is making good money in LA Guns, be careful Phil doesnt get jealous when he finds out.
I'm pretty sure OP was referring to Ace Frehley and not Ace Von Johnson.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Blumpkin King
Headlining Clubs

Post by Blumpkin King »

Except for the living in New Jersey part it seems nice. Their real estate laws are a little out there.
mrspeedgene
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrspeedgene »

At his age having it in his daughters name makes sure SHE gets it when he dies...not the state.
They laughed at their gods
And fought them in vain
So he turned his
back on them
And left them in pain
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

mrspeedgene wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:42 am At his age having it in his daughters name makes sure SHE gets it when he dies...not the state.
Why would the state get it?
Wouldn't she just inherit the house (including a possible mortgage)? Actually his wife would inherit it 50% and his daughter 50%, I think.
Or are you referring to his supposed IRS debt?
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:02 pm
superglide88 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:45 pm Dude is making good money in LA Guns, be careful Phil doesnt get jealous when he finds out.
I'm pretty sure OP was referring to Ace Frehley and not Ace Von Johnson.
And I'm pretty sure sg88 knew that...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
mrspeedgene
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrspeedgene »

El Vampiro Blanco wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:27 am
mrspeedgene wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:42 am At his age having it in his daughters name makes sure SHE gets it when he dies...not the state.

Let's say ACE goes into long term care. When he dies his debts die with him. If HE still owned the house those debts would have to be made good by the estate before his family could get anything. That's WAY over simplifying it, but it's the basics.
And fought them in vain
So he turned his
back on them
And left them in pain
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

mrspeedgene wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:38 am
El Vampiro Blanco wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:27 am

Let's say ACE goes into long term care. When he dies his debts die with him. If HE still owned the house those debts would have to be made good by the estate before his family could get anything. That's WAY over simplifying it, but it's the basics.
Alright, I understand this scenario.
Where I live it would be costly to pull off, because if I would buy a house for my kids, the IRS would see it as a gift and either I or the recipient would have to pay what they call 'gift taxes' on it.
The percentage is based on what kind of family relation it is. For children it would be 20%....
earthdog420
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by earthdog420 »

70S
ACE AND PETER IN CONN
NOW NJ
BadDogWater
Headlining Clubs

Post by BadDogWater »

Hope it has a sock drawer.
Aerosmith87
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Aerosmith87 »

West Jersey Ace huh
Maalsa
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Maalsa »

How were you able to find this info in the first place, then figure out his daughter holds the deed?

Not saying you're a stalker but that's quite a bit of personal information to be blasting on the internet. Privacy is a hard thing to get these days I suppose...

-Maalsa
"Golf... it's a boring game for boring people"
-George Carlin (1990-something)
mrspeedgene
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrspeedgene »

Maalsa wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:46 am How were you able to find this info in the first place, then figure out his daughter holds the deed?

Not saying you're a stalker but that's quite a bit of personal information to be blasting on the internet. Privacy is a hard thing to get these days I suppose...

-Maalsa
Who owns what and how much they paid is public, at least here in Ohio.
And fought them in vain
So he turned his
back on them
And left them in pain
parasite74
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by parasite74 »

Maalsa wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:46 am How were you able to find this info in the first place, then figure out his daughter holds the deed?

-Maalsa
All public information. It's called "the freedome of information act". Google it and learn somthing. This has been in effect for over half a century.
Maalsa
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Maalsa »

parasite74 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:11 pm

-Maalsa
All public information. It's called "the freedome of information act". Google it and learn somthing. This has been in effect for over half a century.
Interesting.

I tried looking and couldn't see which avenue to make the FOIA request. Which one did you use to find this? Inquiring minds want to know!
"Golf... it's a boring game for boring people"
-George Carlin (1990-something)
mrspeedgene
Headlining Clubs

Post by mrspeedgene »

Maalsa wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:38 pm

I tried looking and couldn't see which avenue to make the FOIA request. Which one did you use to find this? Inquiring minds want to know!
Start with looking yourself up on your County property tax site. Once you figure that out you can find anyone.
And fought them in vain
So he turned his
back on them
And left them in pain
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

mrspeedgene wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:01 am
Maalsa wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:38 pm

Start with looking yourself up on your County property tax site. Once you figure that out you can find anyone.
Deeds and property taxes have always been publicly available information. Birth, deat, court and criminal records. Military service records too. Privacy has always been tenuous, less so with the internet.
ImageImage