Tony Montana on the TPF Show addressing recent Jack Russell stuff, + the Bassist is a Hot Head

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Tony Montana on the TPF Show addressing recent Jack Russell stuff, + the Bassist is a Hot Head

Post by ParaDime77 »

Jack can show up relatively lucid and then take enough uppers to power through a show, but it does not disguise a guy who is in the late stages of life. Riddled with alcohol, drug abuses and decades of shame, the guy is fading fast. And anyone who actually believes Jack is 63 years of age is complete fucking high. He’s all of 70 years old. The whole situation is pathetic.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
ParaDime77

Re: Tony Montana on the TPF Show addressing recent Jack Russell stuff, + the Bassist is a Hot Head

Post by ParaDime77 »

Jack can show up relatively lucid and then take enough uppers to power through a show, but it does not disguise a guy who is in the late stages of life. Riddled with alcohol, drug abuses and decades of shame, the guy is fading fast. And anyone who actually believes Jack is 63 years of age is complete fucking high. He’s all of 70 years old. The whole situation is pathetic.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ParaDime77 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:06 pm Jack can show up relatively lucid and then take enough uppers to power through a show, but it does not disguise a guy who is in the late stages of life. Riddled with alcohol, drug abuses and decades of shame, the guy is fading fast. And anyone who actually believes Jack is 63 years of age is complete fucking high. He’s all of 70 years old. The whole situation is pathetic.
I have no problem believing a 63 year old guy can so thoroughly destroy his own body, with access to enough drugs and alcohol.
ImageImage
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Dan McNay seems like a punk ass bitch.
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:31 pm
ParaDime77 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:06 pm Jack can show up relatively lucid and then take enough uppers to power through a show, but it does not disguise a guy who is in the late stages of life. Riddled with alcohol, drug abuses and decades of shame, the guy is fading fast. And anyone who actually believes Jack is 63 years of age is complete fucking high. He’s all of 70 years old. The whole situation is pathetic.
I have no problem believing a 63 year old guy can so thoroughly destroy his own body, with access to enough drugs and alcohol.
Yeah, that's a weird take. So he was 30 when the first Great White CD came out? LOL

(And yes, I say that knowing that Don Dokken was 30 when the US version of Breaking the Chains was released).
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

ParaDime77 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:04 pm Jack can show up relatively lucid and then take enough uppers to power through a show, but it does not disguise a guy who is in the late stages of life. Riddled with alcohol, drug abuses and decades of shame, the guy is fading fast. And anyone who actually believes Jack is 63 years of age is complete fucking high. He’s all of 70 years old. The whole situation is pathetic.
Jack IS 63... I know this for a fact... and I am the last person to defend him on anything... but the truth is, he is 63.

$tEvil
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:49 am
ParaDime77 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:04 pm Jack can show up relatively lucid and then take enough uppers to power through a show, but it does not disguise a guy who is in the late stages of life. Riddled with alcohol, drug abuses and decades of shame, the guy is fading fast. And anyone who actually believes Jack is 63 years of age is complete fucking high. He’s all of 70 years old. The whole situation is pathetic.
Jack IS 63... I know this for a fact... and I am the last person to defend him on anything... but the truth is, he is 63.

$tEvil
They even put his parole sheet on the inner sleeve of the debut album cover.... and it included his D.O.B.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

Hope Jack is okay. All I hear is good things about him. Sometimes rock singers go through bad phases and recover.
Stephen Pearcy comes time mind a few years back when he was going thru some knee issues. Very sad to see this.
If he can't perform, stop just stop until you can.
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

TeslaFan wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:33 am Hope Jack is okay. All I hear is good things about him. Sometimes rock singers go through bad phases and recover.
Stephen Pearcy comes time mind a few years back when he was going thru some knee issues. Very sad to see this.
If he can't perform, stop just stop until you can.
Jack's health has been declining since the Station fire. That's been very well documented. He is not well. I do not think was a one time thing. I think it's gonna get worse.

Pearcy on the other hand was either born with a bad back or had a bad accident when he was young. He was in the hospital for months at a very young age. I'm guessing that compromised him for life. I believe that incident at the Paramount in Huntington was a one time thing where the pain killers just went into effect too soon or he took them too early. Should've waited until after the show.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"