FACE THE DAY … Jack Russell says autobiography ‘THE TRUE TALE OF MISTA BONE: A Rock & Roll Narrative’ is on the way

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

FACE THE DAY … Jack Russell says autobiography ‘THE TRUE TALE OF MISTA BONE: A Rock & Roll Narrative’ is on the way

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

FACE THE DAY …
Jack Russell says his long-awaited autobiography ‘THE TRUE TALE OF MISTA BONE: A Rock & Roll Narrative’ is on the way this summer
#jackrussell #jacksgreatwhite #jackrussellsgreatwhite #greatwhite #facetheday #oncebittentwiceshy #sludge #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/face-the-day-jac ... is-summer/

$ludge
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: FACE THE DAY … Jack Russell says autobiography ‘THE TRUE TALE OF MISTA BONE: A Rock & Roll Narrative’ is on the way

Post by Black Stuff »

AKA Falling off the stool onstage-a colonic adventure
The power of Sludge compels you.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Re: FACE THE DAY … Jack Russell says autobiography ‘THE TRUE TALE OF MISTA BONE: A Rock & Roll Narrative’ is on the way

Post by Grendel »

That book is going to fly off the shelves!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

The prison survival chapter(s) should be entertaining.

That and explaining how they pussed out after that brilliant first album.
HottKarl777
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by HottKarl777 »

"Where are the drugs, bitch?!"
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Jani Lane being referred to as "The Cherry Pie Guy" was enough to drive him to death by alcohol, but in 2024, Jack Russell is still referring to himself as "Mista Bone".
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Charles Bukaki
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Charles Bukaki »

I love reading these kinds of books but there are a few I have zero interest in and this is one of them, along with Sebitchinan's and Blotzer's.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Another win for hair metal yippee
Hope he does book on tape thing- reading is boring
I probably could get country girl to
read a chapter or so. That’s good plan none of them would know who he was
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Charles Bukaki wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:50 am I love reading these kinds of books but there are a few I have zero interest in and this is one of them, along with Sebitchinan's and Blotzer's.
I wouldnt mind hearing about how they put out a kickass metal album, but since it didnt sell, decided to become blues-rock pussies for the rest of their career.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

Tales from the crypt.
Metal Heart
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Metal Heart »

The Great White EP was great. The first album was okay. The rest was hit and miss. The blues rock thing got repetitive.
"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way." - Axl Rose
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

In the great words of Denis Leary...

I'm drunk, I'm nobody.
I'm drunk, I'm famous.
I'm drunk, I'm dead.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"