BLAS FOR MORE … Stephen Pearcy the Voice of RATT has added Blas Elias of Slaughter on drums

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

BLAS FOR MORE … Stephen Pearcy the Voice of RATT has added Blas Elias of Slaughter on drums

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BLAS FOR MORE …
Stephen Pearcy the Voice of RATT has added Blas Elias of Slaughter on drums
https://metalsludge.tv/blas-for-more-st ... -on-drums/

$ludge
Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Re: BLAS FOR MORE … Stephen Pearcy the Voice of RATT has added Blas Elias of Slaughter on drums

Post by Rocker4Real »

He's spending a little more to get a name to play drums for him. Good. Blas can probably do as well as Jimmy DeGrasso.
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: BLAS FOR MORE … Stephen Pearcy the Voice of RATT has added Blas Elias of Slaughter on drums

Post by Zabooka »

Is Blotzer going to ad Mark Slaughter for his RATT experience?
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Excellent! Was wondering who it was going to be. Great addition!
The power of Sludge compels you.
Ozzy Stradlin

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

Rocker4Real wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:48 am He's spending a little more to get a name to play drums for him. Good. Blas can probably do as well as Jimmy DeGrasso.
They’re both good drummers, and far better than Ramboat (First Blotz), these days.
greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by greengoblinrulz »

Coogan is off with Ace
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Blas is a great drummer although it's been rumored that the first Slaughter record is all drum machine!

I wonder if he was ever offered the gig with Vince Neil considering Blando and Dana from Slaughter are in Vince's band. And I think Zoltan actually was drummer for Slaughter for awhile too while Blas was in Vegas with the Blue Man Group.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
BiggusDickus
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by BiggusDickus »

Now call Juan, Warren and Carlos. Ratt with Blas.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Fun gig for the summer before TSO starts in late Nov.
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
DrumminAway
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by DrumminAway »

Blas’s chiops are legit. Underrated drummer.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Isn't Stephen done at the end of the year, anyway? I thought he was hanging it up and this is the last tour?
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
thechefs2003
Forming a Band

Post by thechefs2003 »

BiggusDickus wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:47 pm Now call Juan, Warren and Carlos. Ratt with Blas.
I was just going to post this. My first thought exactly.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

thechefs2003 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:29 am
BiggusDickus wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:47 pm Now call Juan, Warren and Carlos. Ratt with Blas.
I was just going to post this. My first thought exactly.
It won't happen, but it would be cool. That lineup or Crabby instead of Carlos.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

great choice
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Rocker4Real wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:48 am He's spending a little more to get a name to play drums for him. Good. Blas can probably do as well as Jimmy DeGrasso.
Not saying you're wrong, but I'd love to know what the cost difference is actually like in these scenarios. Does Blas really demand more than Jimmy? And how much do either of them command vs. just getting anyone who can pull it off?