CRAZY AS F#@K ... Man sets himself on Fire outside Courthouse in Manhattan during Trump Trial >Video<

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: CRAZY AS F#@K ... Man sets himself on Fire outside Courthouse in Manhattan during Trump Trial >Video<

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Rocker4Real wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:34 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:55 pm
Rocker4Real wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:26 pm We got billions to help countries fight wars instead of more mental hospitals.
...and this tard thinks that's why there aren't more mental hospitals. :lol:
#blesshisheart
Feel free to teach me about the mental hospital budget. I'm just a Rocker and not as educated as you.
That you don't know what you're talking about but are still more than willing to offer your unenlightened opinion isn't a revelation.
ImageImage
Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Re: CRAZY AS F#@K ... Man sets himself on Fire outside Courthouse in Manhattan during Trump Trial >Video<

Post by Rocker4Real »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:37 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:55 pm

...and this tard thinks that's why there aren't more mental hospitals. :lol:
#blesshisheart
Feel free to teach me about the mental hospital budget. I'm just a Rocker and not as educated as you.
That you don't know what you're talking about but are still more than willing to offer your unenlightened opinion isn't a revelation.
I'll make sure to keep up with your insights in these threads. I can be wrong. We''ll see.
Danzig in the Dark

Rocker4Real wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:59 am

I'll make sure to keep up with your insights in these threads. I can be wrong. We''ll see.
The reason mental hospitals aren't getting funding isn't Israel or Ukraine. Only fools say otherwise.
ImageImage
Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Post by Rocker4Real »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:02 am
The reason mental hospitals aren't getting funding isn't Israel or Ukraine. Only fools say otherwise.
Thank you for letting me know. More budget allocation insights to follow.
Danzig in the Dark

Rocker4Real wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:07 am
No. Pearls before swine.
ImageImage
Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Post by Rocker4Real »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:56 am
No. Pearls before swine.
I looked into things a little more. What do you think of this article? https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... on/618986/
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Hmm...no video of him actually setting the fire :?: .....how do we know he wasn't set on fire with some type of drone/laser technology for "knowing too much"?
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

Wild Obsession wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:23 am Hmm...no video of him actually setting the fire :?: .....how do we know he wasn't set on fire with some type of drone/laser technology for "knowing too much"?
Jewish Space Lasers! OMG!! THEYRE REALZ :shock: And anyone who denies it must be part of the conspiracy!!?!!?!?!
Danzig in the Dark

Rocker4Real wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:04 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:56 am

No. Pearls before swine.
I looked into things a little more. What do you think of this article? https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... on/618986/
It means it makes even less sense for you to bitch about aid to Ukraine and Israel.
ImageImage
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Earl Skakel wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 pm
Zabooka wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:48 pm
Earl Skakel wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:31 pm I like the one black dude in a suit just casually walking by like it was no big deal to see a guy set himself on fire.
In his defense, there’s nothing he can do about it, and his bills aren’t going to pay themselves.
I mean I get your point but I wouldn't say there was nothing he could have done, maybe take off his jacket and try and swat the flames out or minimize them?
Why would he want to infringe on the man's God given right to set himself on fire? Why? Only a Godless liberal would want to take people's matches away.
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

mullet_head wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:14 am
Earl Skakel wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 pm
Zabooka wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:48 pm

In his defense, there’s nothing he can do about it, and his bills aren’t going to pay themselves.
I mean I get your point but I wouldn't say there was nothing he could have done, maybe take off his jacket and try and swat the flames out or minimize them?
Why would he want to infringe on the man's God given right to set himself on fire? Why? Only a Godless liberal would want to take people's matches away.
I see your point, my bad I'm going back to The Drudge Report and Info Wars chat rooms on the dark web.
The Inappropriate Earl Podcast is on Itunes or Soundcloud
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ina ... 96362?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/inappropriate-earl
http://www.twitter.com/earlskakel
New comedy album out on Itunes under Earl Skakel