CRAZY AS F#@K ... Man sets himself on Fire outside Courthouse in Manhattan during Trump Trial >Video<

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

CRAZY AS F#@K ... Man sets himself on Fire outside Courthouse in Manhattan during Trump Trial >Video<

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Anyone see this nonsense...?

Man writes manifesto, and sets himself on Fire outside Trump trial at Manhattan courthouse.

Videos shows him burning as onlookers watch and panic!

The video of them wheeling his "stuff" body away towards an ambulance is pretty... ummm... graphic!

If he lives... I wonder if he will regret his decision?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Trial Political Manifesto Surfaces For Man Who Set Himself on Fire

A manifesto has surfaced that's being attributed to the man who set himself on fire -- and if it's legit, which it certainly seems to be, then the guy's motivation was purely political.

The man in question has been ID'd as Max Azzarello -- and he appears to have his own Substack page called The Ponzi Papers ... with his latest post titled "I have set myself on fire outside the Trump Trial."

The first lines are telling, and you can clearly make out that this man is very anti-governmental. He writes, "My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan. This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery."

The next line is in bold and reads, "We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup."

He goes on to cite a conspiracy he believes to be afoot ... which ties into crypto, Uncle Sam and a lot of mumbo jumbo that frankly doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It is in line, however, with a lot of the content he's posted to social media in recent months.

The dude's page is full of conspiracy stuff, and in one video ... he sings of revolution.

On its face, it's hard to tell if Azzarello is anti-Trump ... frankly, he sounds anti-everybody ... accusing the Clintons and Bushes and lots of other politicians of being in cahoots with one another. It's a mouthful of a manifesto ... and like we said, it's really all over the place.

He ends by writing ... "I hope you know how powerful you are. I wish you a hell of a lot more than luck." New York officials say Azzarello is alive, but in critical condition.

> https://www.tmz.com/2024/04/19/politica ... #continued

https://www.tmz.com/2024/04/19/man-sets ... -new-york/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

$tEvil
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Re: CRAZY AS F#@K ... Man sets himself on Fire outside Courthouse in Manhattan during Trump Trial >Video<

Post by Earl Skakel »

I like the one black dude in a suit just casually walking by like it was no big deal to see a guy set himself on fire.
The Inappropriate Earl Podcast is on Itunes or Soundcloud
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ina ... 96362?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/inappropriate-earl
http://www.twitter.com/earlskakel
New comedy album out on Itunes under Earl Skakel
Gwrexx
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: CRAZY AS F#@K ... Man sets himself on Fire outside Courthouse in Manhattan during Trump Trial >Video<

Post by Gwrexx »

Who says NYC doesn't do good BBQ?
Ain't flinging tears out on the dusty ground for all my friends out on the burial ground. Can't stand the feeling getting so brought down. It's just that demon life has got me in its sway
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Zabooka »

When you’re spewing out words like “totalitarian” and “facist”, those are signs of having way too much time on your hands. Get a job and get a life.
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

Earl Skakel wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:31 pm I like the one black dude in a suit just casually walking by like it was no big deal to see a guy set himself on fire.
In his defense, there’s nothing he can do about it, and his bills aren’t going to pay themselves.
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Recording Debut Album

Post by Ol' Dirty Bastard »

Hell yeah shout out to Rage Against the Machine
LIVE N' UNCUT

Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

Zabooka wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:48 pm
Earl Skakel wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:31 pm I like the one black dude in a suit just casually walking by like it was no big deal to see a guy set himself on fire.
In his defense, there’s nothing he can do about it, and his bills aren’t going to pay themselves.
I mean I get your point but I wouldn't say there was nothing he could have done, maybe take off his jacket and try and swat the flames out or minimize them?
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

Ol' Dirty Bastard
Recording Debut Album

Post by Ol' Dirty Bastard »

Immolation is a GREAT death metal band
LIVE N' UNCUT

Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

Somewhere up in Heaven, Charles Darwin is smiling...
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

If you from NYC, you don't go to Burning Man, burning man come to you!
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

BREAKING NEWS:

He's dead.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

That whole thing was crazy!
It didn't have anything to do with the trial, he was just a crazy conspiracy theorist.
That was about a case going on in another courtroom.
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

Remember Rotten.com back when the internet was cool?
EatNails
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by EatNails »

Dude was from my city. He was previously charged with destruction of property, something about destroying a Hillary Clinton autograph in a museum.
Grendel wrote: Skip work tomorrow and smoke some meth...this thread is THAT epic.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Charles Bukaki wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:18 pm Somewhere up in Heaven, Charles Darwin is smiling...
That would mean the existence of heaven, but I'm all for Darwinism.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Fat_Elvis wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:02 pm Remember Rotten.com back when the internet was cool?
I do. Did that become ogrish.com or two sites with all those nifty, gruesome death videos? There's nothing like watching a shop worker get twisted in machinery during my lunch hour, and oh, those beheading videos...what a hoot.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Zabooka wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:31 pm BREAKING NEWS:

He's dead.
The average level of intelligence in the world went up a fraction.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Earl Skakel wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 pm
I mean I get your point but I wouldn't say there was nothing he could have done, maybe take off his jacket and try and swat the flames out or minimize them?
Nah. If a dude is bent on self immolation, why ruin a good jacket?
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

Indy_Rob wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:42 am
Earl Skakel wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 pm

Nah. If a dude is bent on self immolation, why ruin a good jacket?
Looking back on my statement if I was wearing a Varvatos leather jacket I'd move along as well. :D
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Zabooka wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:31 pm BREAKING NEWS:

He's dead.

I guess he won't have any regrets now...

$tEvil
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Sadly he decided that he would be the log.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

Make Asylums Great Again

Engine13
Headlining Clubs

Post by Engine13 »

Just next level insanity.
This country's mental illness crises combined with its obsession with politics doesn't bode well for the future.
There are no polite, easy answers.

I feel bad for the responders & medics. The smell, & trying to run an IV while the flesh is pulling apart will never leave them.
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Post by Rocker4Real »

We got billions to help countries fight wars instead of more mental hospitals.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Rocker4Real wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:26 pm We got billions to help countries fight wars instead of more mental hospitals.
...and this tard thinks that's why there aren't more mental hospitals. :lol:
#blesshisheart
ImageImage
Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Post by Rocker4Real »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:55 pm
Rocker4Real wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:26 pm We got billions to help countries fight wars instead of more mental hospitals.
...and this tard thinks that's why there aren't more mental hospitals. :lol:
#blesshisheart
Feel free to teach me about the mental hospital budget. I'm just a Rocker and not as educated as you.